Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sometimes i think i'm too young to be here, to be honest.

it is literally over for you unless you are actually not ugly
Are you mewing OP? Make sure to mew, keep tongue posture, and always breath through your nose. Your jaw hasn't fused yet, so you still have time to develop good cheek bones and jaw line.
complete cope mew is cope. mouth breathing is from a young age to early teens it's too late for that xde

If you feel so just leave here already.

Looksmaxx now!
You might have a chance!!

The game was rigged from the start. You’re never too young to be an incel, provided you don’t ascend.

I have no problem with youngcels. Just because some of them may "grow out" of inceldom doesn't mean we should shun everyone under an arbitrary age threshold.

That guy rafael, the Hapa, seems like he’ll be incel for an extended period of time at least living where he does and he’s 15. If you’re attracted to females and can’t get them despite showing interest or at least being in situations where you could meet them, you’re an incel.

My personal take is that you really shouldn't be here unless you reach adulthood without any or little experience with women.

You already told me on DM that you are normie-looking and you are tall for your age, so at least at the moment you are basically LARPing here.

Just looksmaxx, starting from your age it's an amazing thing to be done. If you been around the Incel community for a while, you probably already swallowed the Lookspill, and knows that looks means like 90% to leave Inceldom.

Last edited:
You already told me on DM that you are normie-looking and you are tall for your age, so at least at the moment you are basically LARPing here.
Image result for banderas gif

so you think it's likely you'll ascend, do you?
Get em
14 and 175cm
I'm gonna assume that you guess your height like everyone else on this site. But yeah you don't have much to worry about in terms of height. Now if you have other problems besides the things you can't change (like social anxiety and status). You probably belong here but as it is making retarded attention whoring threads like these you should stick to discord boyo.

He also told me he never approached foids.
That + Height + Normie looks + Age pretty much confirms OP as a fakecel.

then fuck off

hey dude try to find some hobbies and try to enjoy the out doors as much as you can, go biking or whatever you wont be young forever trust you'll regret your childhood if you stay indoors all day. also its perfect time to start reading, i wont recommend any heavy stuff cause your so young but when you get older you'll want to be smart so you can beat woman with logic. try reading poetry first like goethe or baudelaire its really depressing stuff but most all incel will be able to relate too so im sure you'll like it., start getting use to reading and try to looks max while you still got time, gym, good diet etc it might be over but you dont know till you try, id say a incel has a chance to ascend whatever age the younger the better tho

I don't think youngcels should generally accepted into the forum tbh.
Go make an account on looksmax and ascend. It probably won't be difficult, and you'll have the cheat codes without having to play the game first (you know how females are/you know effective treatments for various things etc).
I am a youngcel too, and this site has helped me a lot, as it's a place to not be judged or blamed for things out of human control, but I don't think it should be open because many young guys will think they're incel because they haven't had sex with 5+ girls by 18. If you're not bad looking with no real height problems, have acceptable societal knowledge/social skills, not be balding or anything else like that, it doesn't matter how old you are, you're not incel.

He also told me he never approached foids.
That + Height + Normie looks + Age pretty much confirms OP as a fakecel.
it sounds like he lied different to everyone

I started browsing incel forums at 17. Racepill led me to the entire blackpill. If I was white I wouldn’t even be here. Not because I would be good looking but because I wouldn’t have found the racepill which eventually led to this

I have no problem with youngcels. Just because some of them may "grow out" of inceldom doesn't mean we should shun everyone under an arbitrary age threshold.
This.

I started browsing incel forums at 17. Racepill led me to the entire blackpill. If I was white I wouldn’t even be here. Not because I would be good looking but because I wouldn’t have found the racepill which eventually led to this
too bad i discovered the blackpill ate age 18. I wish i knew it way before