Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sometimes i think i'm too young to be here, to be honest.

Reimu Hakurei

Reimu Hakurei

Shrine Maiden of Paradise
-
I think i shouldn't care about this now.

Most youngcels are just confused teens, some of them aren't even incels. Most of them will ascend, eventually.

How old are you again? How tall are you?

Just curious.

Me too tbh.

Sometimes I question my inceldom.

I know I cannot get laid, but then again there are people here that have it lot worse then me.

If you're ugly just make yourself comfortable. But don't give up just yet, try to do something about your inceldom, it only gets worse with age.

If you're too young you better not waste time here.

aren't you under 16? JFL at getting blackpilled around that age.

You’re way too young to be here bro but I won’t judge. You seem like a good kid.

Don't hate on him bros, I had already accepted my fate and inceldom by the time I was 16

Never too young to be incel

I'm 12 and I'm not the tallest in my class :feelsbadman:
Only 6'8

damn ur only 14 OP? Shit i thought the youngest guy on this site was 15 tbh

I'm think I'm too young to be here. I'm 56. I still thing I'll get sex.

quit the height coping
14 and 175cm.
he already did hit the height wall
those who grow up early reach their permanent height before the rest most of the time unless they take the growth pills for some shitty extra 2-3cm
i think you should waste less time here but not quit and deny the blackpill. you will fuck up less things if you are aware of it. you dont learn to drive by reinventing the wheel

quit the height coping

he already did hit the height wall
those who grow up early reach their permanent height before the rest most of the time unless they take the growth pills for some shitty extra 2-3cm
i think you should waste less time here but not quit and deny the blackpill. you will fuck up less things if you are aware of it. you dont learn to drive by reinventing the wheel
He needs to start injecting T

If you are questioning it then you aren’t fully blackpilled, at least not yet.

Are you mewing OP? Make sure to mew, keep tongue posture, and always breath through your nose. Your jaw hasn't fused yet, so you still have time to develop good cheek bones and jaw line.

Honestly if you’re younger than 20 GTFO right now. I say that for your own good.

Honestly if you’re younger than 20 GTFO right now. I say that for your own good.
This ffs. You are fucking 14! Don't you read on here all day long how shit life as an adultcel is?
If I was you I would get off this site NOW and spend every single minute on maxxing everything possible out. You have 6 Years!!! left to the point of no return.

This ffs. You are fucking 14! Don't you read on here all day long how shit life as an adultcel is?
If I was you I would get off this site NOW and spend every single minute on maxxing everything possible out. You have 6 Years!!! left to the point of no return.
you cant spell funeral without fun
I agree. I really don't know why this forum accepts underages.
View attachment 93386
im sure this forum prevented at least one or two potential school shooters
hello cucktears

Last edited:
It depends, things don't generally get better due to increasing hypergamy (no long term relationship material), legal extreme "protection" to women, and as a result female "mind" get so flexible they would kill their relatives just for a few hours of fun, let alone their "boyfriends". Everything is going downhill

REEEEE OP YOU MOTHERFUCKER YOU ARE 14 START GYMMAXXUNG AND LOOKSMAXXING AND THINGS CHADIFY YOURSELF.

You're 16, you shouldn't be here either.
Im a acne ridden manlet. I should be a fucking saint of all youngcels.

Also I didnt say you shouldnt be here I say you should work on yourself if you have potential.

This website has lots of babies.

Ban all sub-18's tbh.

14 and 175cm.

I know how you feel.
14?!!!! you are the youngest user here, nigga are you still in middle school?
14 and 175cm.

I know how you feel.
motherfucker are you 5'9 at 14?!!!!!! FUCCCCK!!!!! FUCCCCCCCCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKKCKCKCKCKKCKKCKCKCKCKKCKCKCKCK FUCCCCCCCCK @SoyUnPerdedor im gonna go super saiyan from my anger bro FUCCCCK

Last edited:
14?!!!! you are the youngest user here, nigga are you still in middle school?

motherfucker are you 5'8 at 14?!!!!!! FUCCCCK!!!!! FUCCCCCCCCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKKCKCKCKCKKCKKCKCKCKCKKCKCKCKCK FUCCCCCCCCK @SoyUnPerdedor im gonna go super saiyan from my anger bro FUCCCCK
'B-b-but I have never been approached by Stacies in the 2 years I have been virile! It's totally overr!'

age copers be like
yOu cAn sTiLL asCenD yoUrE yOunG jUsT deVelOp a gOod pErRsoNalitY

I knew I was a incel at 15 tbh

Lucky for OP to be blackpilled early. I wish I learned about mewing and looksmaxxing back in the day.

I honestly have the same thoughts sometimes. I'm 19 but I have deformities that will not go away with age.

when it's over, it's over. regardless of age

PM me your pic and I will tell you if you are too young