Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sometimes I look in the mirror and I see myself as an attractive man

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
I look at the mirror and think to myself: "man, I don't look that bad", and then I start reflecting on why the fuck am I Incel. But, every time I remember my experiences from the past, I realize that I must be extremely ugly. No girl has ever shown real interest in me, I've tried a lot of ways to looksmax, but I am still invisible, nobody gives a fuck about my existence and my life is becoming more and more miserable.

Really, I used to have crooked teeth and I got them fixed, I wore glasses and I bought a pair of contacts, I wear good clothes, I hit the gym for a while, I started running every day 3 years ago, I got a lot learner, my face is more symmetrical now and I still don't have any appeal.

I'm very autistic and awkward, but sometimes I can disguise myself as a normie. I was always good at communication, I was the best in presentations at school by a large margin and I am the leader in most places I go to, still, I can't get any girl's attention. Actually, I can't even get friends anymore.

I am living proof that Incel Tears are wrong about all their theories and attacks against BP. I am a completely normal person in my day-to-day life, I am polite, I talk to a lot of people and some of them even seem to like me. But, I never EVER was capable of getting a GF. Back in High School, I had chad and beckys as friends, but could never generate attraction in any female who's ever lived.

I am not a misogynist, I am not racist, I am not a Nazi, I am a hard-working person, a good student. I know am not perfect, nobody is. I do have some dark views about the world due to my experiences, but I reckon it's normal. Personal experiences also matter to form your worldview.

So I ask...Is it really about personality?

I am tired of being gaslighted, I am just ugly and that's all. I am incel because girls don't like ugly men, why it is so difficult for people to admit this? I feel really bad when I see my suffering being diminished. I just want people to respect incels and acknowledge our problems. :cryfeels:

I don't want a GF, I don't want sex, I don't want any of these, I don't feel entitled to NOTHING. I just want to stop blaming myself for being like this. I want to believe it's not my fault, but I can't...

What should I do now?

Last edited:
you are entitled to a Stacy, my sir, that's why your brain can't accept it.

You can tell yourself this for a while, but not for too long. Lonliness will kick at some point too hard, but for that moment you can pick your favorite liquor and us brocels.
Yeah, I have some bad depression when the truth kicks in, but I was able to keep myself alive and not think about it.

stoicism cope, but accurate
I hate stoicism
you are entitled to a Stacy, my sir, that's why your brain can't accept it.
Our genetic programming wants us to be Chad's, we get it from Chad caveman ancestors, when our brain realises its impossible, it makes us depressed so we kill ourselves and stop wastinG resources of nearby Chad's

It's not our fault if foids are hypergamous. As well as we don't choose our body shape or race (few things can be changed and it's usually not enough)

I hate stoicism

Our genetic programming wants us to be Chad's, we get it from Chad caveman ancestors, when our brain realises its impossible, it makes us depressed so we kill ourselves and stop wastinG resources of nearby Chad's
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

If Justus had reached a similar conclusion as I did, in 2016, perhaps...

Re: Would a hot white girl fall for an ugly black male?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184675381Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:28 PM CST
Why would they? African American males are truly repulsive and intellectually-inferior. In contrast, Caucasian males are beautiful and intelligent.

Re: .Why i'd so rather be a girl than a boy
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#190268353Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:47 PM CDT
"This is a conver about girls being so mean to guys" Solution: communicate only with Caucasian males. Well, assuming you do not victimize them.