Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sometimes I feel like the most racepilled man on earth

His ancestors were Pharaohs.
"Kangz"
Would you embrace your heritage if you came from a bunch of superstitious desert monkeys?
I think I would (but I can't know for sure). It'd be who I am and who I'm surrounded with. And if there's something I don't like about my people then I would try and be a change I'd wish to see.

What the fuck, never seen this video lmao. Now I know what incelTV keeps memeing about when he says Zabbaleen
lol, I don't watch incelTV. When does he meme Zabbaleen?

The racepill destroyed me

Once I fully realized how most whites are superior to me In about everything, it changed my attitude towards them, I can never mog any white guy, whether it's a chad or incel, because there skin colour is 10x more superior than mine, they live in a different world than me. I have accepted defeat and already know my place in society, I know people or girls will reject due to my skin color, you have to be 9+ ethnic to be seen As human in this society or have a godly status

I accept myself as the inferior one, and I am living in low class area and being low status, if you are white chances is you will be born into a upper middle class family. Being coloured is hell, because in bad lighting you look so bad, but a white guy can still glow,

The racepill completely changed my worldview and attitude towards it, I know realize why all females go for or prefer/pursue white guys. They were the ones slaying and fucking our coloured weemen in school and such. I'm not even mad Because if I was a chick I would prolly prefer white guys too,

If you are coloured and are sub9 or not high status than you will be inferior at all times

I feel at peace after accepting and swallowing the racepill

It doesn't get anymore harsh than the racepill, especially if you are ethnic, the racepill is a tough one to swallow and only a few people here have fully swallowed it, most people won't accept the reality of this, because racism is subconscious and it plays a role intentionally or unintentionally, race plays a big halo,

It's over for coloredcels

Tellem was right of course.