Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sometimes I feel like I'm the only human on earth

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
By human I mean someone with free will or at least the expression of free will. When I see most normie sex havers I see them in a similar way to an amoeba or some other lower life form. Their "life" pretty much follows a pre determined path towards sexual reproduction. That is all they exist for. For me however the possibility of sex is nil therefore my life takes a deviant path from what is expected towards one of unpredictability. With the possibility of sex gone there is no telling where I will be tomorrow, next week, month, year or many years from now. This is the I'm forced to take and in a way it's somewhat liberating. In a way my life actually has more meaning than that of chad and stacy because it's unpredictable. I can actually create the meaning for myself rather than let biology rob me of my free will.

The way society handled coronavirus has me convinced that the overwhelming vast majority of people lack free will. That they're just reacting to their environment like cockroaches.