Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sometimes I feel like everyone is farting on me

G

Gamiro

Autist lord
-
I don't mean it in a literal sense, what I mean is that it just reminds me of the moment where I would vent to my bestfriend and he would make a "pffttt" sound that dismisses what I'm saying. :feelscry:

I tend to visualize people farting in my face whenever I would post on reddit and get hostile and platitudes. So this actually means dismissing what I'm saying.

I another stem of this hatred is from childhood. My dad would bully me by farting in my face whenever he is drunk. I mean he would really put his ass in my face and fart big big.

Because of this I now I hate being around with people, because if they fart, it would remind me that my problems are being dismissed by people plus the memory of my dad farting in my face. Thus, I would get really irritated and sometimes have an urge to choke them.

I hate it when people fart on me mentally and physically.

I another stem of this hatred is from childhood. My dad would bully me by farting in my face whenever he is drunk. I mean he would really put his ass in my face and fart big big.
im honestly dying from laughter JFL if this is not a larp:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
I hate it when people fart on me mentally and physically.
its over for fartcels

ok. its a world where u fart or get fartted. or there is even a bettER option.

I understand the methaphoric way, most people if you say something that challenges their core belief they will disregard it as tra la la.

@Diocel @Idotms @incelerated @curryfool @dreadtheblackpill @Animecel2D were also forcefully farted on by their fathers

I tend to visualize people farting in my face
@Diocel @Idotms @incelerated @curryfool @dreadtheblackpill @Animecel2D also do this because of their fart trauma :fuk:

My dad would bully me by farting in my face whenever he is drunk. I mean he would really put his ass in my face and fart big big.

@Diocel @Idotms @incelerated @curryfool @dreadtheblackpill @Animecel2D were also forcefully farted on by their fathers

@Diocel @Idotms @incelerated @curryfool @dreadtheblackpill @Animecel2D also do this because of their fart trauma :fuk:
:feelswhat:

pffffft. no wait for real. most normie friends are jackasses, don't discuss your incel issues with them. they will never care to understand. they will think they have morals and their morals can pull you out of inceldom which is bs.
as for your dad farting on your face, its a trivial thing that you need to get over it, this or otherwise you will live in the shadow of yourself being farted on in the face.

Nigga wtf? :feelswhat:

its over for fartcels
CD24242D F945 4977 859B E4989A04B641