Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes i cant believe that this is my life.

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Its all so weird, hellish, dark and hopeless. I would never had thought that this is what would await me.

Whenever i take a moment to think about everything that is happening, it is like we are already in hell.

same brocel. I keep having this exact thought often:cryfeels:

I was an energetic kid but then I slowly grew my hatred for this clown world over the years

I just find pleasure in the fact that all this is temporary and meaningless.

I'm sorry bro, I often find myself wondering the same

I jus wish I could go to bed tonight and never wake up again...

same brocel. I keep having this exact thought often:cryfeels:
Everytime i think about, i just find it crazy...like is this really going on? Is this life and how it will keep going on?

I am 26 years...how long do i have to go through this? Until i am dead?

Everytime i think about, i just find it crazy...like is this really going on? Is this life and how it will keep going on?

What I don't understand is how incels keep coping at 25, 30, 35 and so on, I've already had enough of this shit.

It feels like some sort of purgatory or hell. Or curel joke/simluation being run by higher sadistic being just to torture us forever.

When I was little I could tell I was different but I brushed it off and hoped everything would be fine.
It did not :feelsbadman:

When I was little I could tell I was different but I brushed it off and hoped everything would be fine.
It did not :feelsbadman:
Big relate.
I didn't have the energy or enthusiasm for things even as a little boy, I kept thinking that when I grow up maybe I'll start behaving like everybody else.