Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Something i noticed whenever i wear a mask i actually recieve postive female attention and when i am not they are disguted at me

Animecel3479

Animecel3479

Had it with these ITrannies!
-
Today for example in class I noticed this blonde girl literally staring at me, twirling her hair and she literally moved her seat to sit closer to me, since the covid mask covers alot of my face except my eyes I guess using her imagination she thought I was a tyrone I call it maskmaxxxing it only works if you got a decent upper part of your face. Mods please don't ban me because when I take the mask off females run away from me and move far away from me,, they laugh at me and throw things at me.

Last edited:
Today for example in class I noticed this girl literally staring at me, twirling her hair and she literally moved her seat to sit closer to me
:banhammer:

Yeah masks were great for covering ugly faces and making people a little less repulsed around us.

I think I also got a bit better treatment from people in general when I was wearing a mask. My face and especially cheeks are full of acne scars. It is what it is.