Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Something I have noticed about reddit cucks

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
They all sound the same. They are NPCs. Anyone else noticed this? It’s like they have no original thoughts, and they are incapable of logical thinking. they just spew the same bs that other leftist cucks say on that site.

It’s weird because they all think exactly the same. At least on incel sites you will see lots of us attack each other and have different viewpoints but reddit and specifically cucktears is the definition of a hivemind

it doesn’t help nowadays that politics discourages independent thought

blame the updoot system

Whore = good
Incel = bad
Bernie = good
Trump = bad
Welfware = good
America = bad
Vegan = good
meat = bad
gun control = good
gun = bad
kyle rittenhouse = bad
Atheism = good
Theism = bad
Vaccine = good
Vaccine hesitancy = bad
Feminism = good
MRA = bad
Women = good
men = bad

Well duh. It doesn't help that they're all retarded, and were probably doomed to their NPC ways of thinking from birth. Not that they can't still be held responsible for their stupidity, of course.

Whore = good
Incel = bad
Bernie = good
Trump = bad
Welfware = good
America = bad
Vegan = good
meat = bad
gun control = good
gun = bad
kyle rittenhouse = bad
Atheism = good
Theism = bad
Vaccine = good
Vaccine hesitancy = bad
Feminism = good
MRA = bad
basically
good= bad
bad= good

Whore = good
Incel = bad
Bernie = good
Trump = bad
Welfware = good
America = bad
Vegan = good
meat = bad
gun control = good
gun = bad
kyle rittenhouse = bad
Atheism = good
Theism = bad
Vaccine = good
Vaccine hesitancy = bad
Feminism = good
MRA = bad
Women = good
men = bad
Tbh

tl;dr NPC tier people and thought patterns are present in every community/group tbh but reddit has it really bad because of the upvote system + insane moderation.

Most users who don't agree will either not say anything-due to not wanting to be banned by a mod or get harassed-- or go to some other group/site so it quickly becomes a circle jerk. It also often attracts people who are prone to knowingly repeating group-think slogans about things they don't agree with for statusmaxxing/socialmaxxing. This is further made worse with the upvote system, since it literally gives every user a literal number that can be used to rate and judge who is liked by the group and/or has been around for awhile. Its a combo that leads to everyone basically just repeating what is popular in order to get upvotes and all the counter points/disagreements being downvoted or deleted. If an unpopular comment gets a low enough score reddit literally hides it by default and makes you open it manually as well so its already made harder to see before a mod will even delete it lol. As I said before, pretty much every group/community censors people to some extent but reddit goes the extra mile when it comes to weeding out unwanted people and opinions.

You could argue that .co has a kind of similar issue with postcount but that doesn't show how liked a user is either so its not nearly as bad. You can have 10,000,000 posts and still be hated by everyone (you probably would since the amount of spam required to get that would be cancerous lol).

They're not alive in the first place

They call us the hivemind yet repeat the same ‘Work on your personality‘ bullshit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

I personally have disagreements with people even from this community as I have my own views unlike the majority.

Whore = good
Incel = bad
Bernie = good
Trump = bad
Welfware = good
America = bad
Vegan = good
meat = bad
gun control = good
gun = bad
kyle rittenhouse = bad
Atheism = good
Theism = bad
Vaccine = good
Vaccine hesitancy = bad
Feminism = good
MRA = bad
Women = good
men = bad
Programming code the jews put in every child's brain through propaganda

It's not just on reddit.

Sometimes you can notice the same pattern on Youtube as well, when for instance under a video made by a semi-attractive foid about anything, hundreds of praising simps will use the exact same words and expressions, trying to score good boy points and fight for the attention of a person who will never care about them.

It's not just on reddit.

Sometimes you can notice the same pattern on Youtube as well, when for instance under a video made by a semi-attractive foid about anything, hundreds of praising simps will use the exact same words and expressions, trying to score good boy points and fight for the attention of a person who will never care about them.
On all normie social media tbh.

It's not just on reddit.

Yeah you see that on instagram and tiktok as well
I hate how they joke the same way as well. If someone leaves an incomplete joke, there is a 100000000% chance that it'l be completed perfectly and upvoted, like hell could freeze and this wouldn't be different. It's safe to say if you have read a few reddit thread's comments you have basically read everything reddit has to comment on a thread.

There was also an instance where they acknowledged that they all sounded the same, funny indeed.
Even reddit cucks acknowledge they all sound the same:feelshaha:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/2ezvn5/why_do_all_redditors_sound_so_similar/

They're not alive in the first place
I’m convinced redditors aren’t real people because I’ve never met a redditor irl:dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
They call us the hivemind yet repeat the same ‘Work on your personality‘ bullshit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

I personally have disagreements with people even from this community as I have my own views unlike the majority.
Yeah unlike inceltears people on this site actually disagree with each other. Almost everyone on that subreddit has exactly the same NPC viewpoints

mix of the upboat system and the over zealous moderation.

If you want to get karma you must say the right thinks and if you don't want to be banned you have to not say the wrong things. This leads to a feedback loop where most people won't share their true opinions in fear of being banned or down voted to hell so they follow the "safe" way of doing/saying things.

The few times I've used reddit I knew to never post my actual opinions like I would on here or 4chan. I'm sure there are some redditors that may even share our same view point or may disagree against "the narrative" of what ever is posted on reddit but will never say it.

They all sound the same. They are NPCs. Anyone else noticed this? It’s like they have no original thoughts, and they are incapable of logical thinking. they just spew the same bs that other leftist cucks say on that site.

It’s weird because they all think exactly the same. At least on incel sites you will see lots of us attack each other and have different viewpoints but reddit and specifically cucktears is the definition of a hivemind

it doesn’t help nowadays that politics discourages independent thought
Hell I get shit on all the time for being left, but still found insight from Ayn Rand. Don't tell me I'm an NPC.