Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Something extra brutal to think about if you ever actually managed to get a gf

PunishedNEETcel

PunishedNEETcel

ropemaxxed
★★★
If your family members have always thought you were a fucking weirdo and assumed you would be single for life, and you suddenly showed up to a family gathering or something with a gf, your family members would just roast the shit out of you and be like "Wow, haha, anon finally got a gf, what a shock". This would immediately make your gf's pussy drier than the Sahara desert at mid-day, because women want to be with men who receive validation from other people. So if you've already dug yourself into a hole by being a virgin at age 20+, it's basically impossible to get out because everyone around you will try to stop you from ascending. Just another reason the rope is calling me.

1. it won't happen;
2. I don't think about it cause it won't happen;
3. My family doesn't give a fuck about me.

i love these posts that say "something brutal even if u got a gf"

when in reality there is nothing more brutal than not having a gf in the first place

IMG 5429

I would bet good money OP is a fakecel

Only show your gf to your parents, they'd be happy

i love these posts that say "something brutal even if u got a gf"

when in reality there is nothing more brutal than not having a gf in the first place
I'd take a cripple, a deaf or a blind gf, but I think even blind bitches can somehow tell that you're a manlet. It's over.

I will worry about that once I get a gf. For now the biggest problem is not being able to get one.

My retarded father would 100% do this. If I got a gf, I would never tell my parents.

My retarded father would 100% do this. If I got a gf, I would never tell my parents.
One of my copes is believing that my parents think I'm not a virgin and that I'm just quiet about it.

yeah 100%, its a viciuous cycle type of thing, when everythijg is bad for you there is no chance, but if you are chad people will say "wow you have another gf!" and this will moisten her pussy instead, winners keep winning, losers keep losing