Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Someone went ER in uk Plymouth

Cigarette Smoking GIF by Juice WRLD

Fatcel is folcel. He has a gigmogger eye area.

"Davison had recently posted videos expressing despair about the future and frustrations about failing to lose weight and find a girlfriend."
If he is not inmediately declared an incel to demonize us, i guess he literally had no link with the community.

Fatcel is folcel. He has a gigmogger eye area.
he was squinting hard, overall meh face, bloated with fat and muscle, it hard losing weight when you know it wouldn't change anything. He also look like a manlet.
"Davison had recently posted videos expressing despair about the future and frustrations about failing to lose weight and find a girlfriend."
If he is not inmediately declared an incel to demonize us, i guess he literally had no link with the community.
He mentions blackpills in his video very often, he was blackpilled but i dont know how much sexual success he had.

Another mentalcel with good looks fell for the memes. :fuk:

Did he killed 5 people from the same household or random? i cant find that information.

Wow thank you. Interesting.

View: https://youtu.be/CRrf7kIL_6I

Its been the same for me. I had so much energy and will power when i was 17-20. I tried it all. And nothing worked. And kept not working for years, until i just could not get any kind of motivation. And gave up. And everything remains the same, like i didnt even try.
Man, i sympathize with him so much.

On the other hand, i WISH i had his body and face. And i cant believe this dude could not ascend. He is at least average looking, and listening to him doesnt give me aspie vibes. What the fuck went wrong with him?
Already nuked

Last edited:
On the other hand, i WISH i had his body and face. And i cant believe this dude could not ascend. He is at least average looking, and listening to him doesnt give me aspie vibes. What the fuck went wrong with him?
He is objectively a 4.5/10, but remember that from the foids' perspective, two points should always be substracted, i.e. they see him as 2.5/10.

Perhaps it could've turned out differently, perhaps he should've focused his attentions on looksmaxing rather than on powermaxing. But ultimately, he was in the same boat as most of us here - simply not born attractive enough to get foids interested.

“Let’s say I get with a woman my age,” he says. “She’s had a million relationships. Likely been destroyed and broken and torn apart by a fucking chad. She’s probably completely incapable of loving anyone like she did when she was 16, 17, 15, when she first got with that fucking chad.”

Based and blackpilled :feelzez:

Its been the same for me. I had so much energy and will power when i was 17-20. I tried it all. And nothing worked. And kept not working for years, until i just could not get any kind of motivation. And gave up. And everything remains the same, like i didnt even try.
Man, i sympathize with him so much.
Same, i used to be the guy who works and fix everything until i saw its pointless.

He is objectively a 4.5/10, but remember that from the foids' perspective, two points should always be substracted, i.e. they see him as 2.5/10.
His face is average but be looks very shot, he has huge head compared to his body. Jeff Nippard is like looksmaxxed Chadlet and still a living joke for both men and women.
I was thinking the same very often.

this shit makes me furious

We need to do something to fix the incel problem. :soy:

Perhaps it could've turned out differently, perhaps he should've focused his attentions on looksmaxing rather than on powermaxing. But ultimately, he was in the same boat as most of us here - simply not born attractive enough to get foids interested.
Leave your fucking basement you fucking retard, he was in no way below average. Good eye area, decent bones + average harmony, he was a 6/10/

The public will be hating on him but they should realise that it is behaviour like that that causes shootings like this.

People here are hypocrites, they say unless you are in the top 5% you are incel and then when a normie looking man claims to be Incel they say he isn't and start gatekeeping.

Last edited:
god I hate fatcels so much. LITERALLY JUST DON'T EAT AND MOVE A LITTLE

he has bones and hair :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh: probably tall too since he doesn't complain about being a manlet :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
yeah he is pretty based I guess but why would he want a foid his age and why can't he fucking eat less :feelswhat: I mean he has to have been a co poster right? where else can you find a lolipilled man

Last edited:
Leave your fucking basement you fucking retard, he was in no way below average. Good eye area, decent bones + average harmony, he was a 6/10/
He is definitely below average and not anywhere near 6/10 (it's insane to even insinuate that he is 6/10) due to obesity and due to having a hobo hairstyle, two strong failos that make his otherwise average face look below average, landing him in the 4-4.5/10 zone. Besides, you didn't get the point, which is that even someone who is average objectively is perceived as 2 points uglier in the eyes of the foids. Foids see him as at best 2.5/10.

He is definitely below average and not anywhere near 6/10 (it's insane to even insinuate that he is 6/10) due to obesity and due to having a hobo hairstyle, two strong failos that make his otherwise average face look below average, landing him in the 4-4.5/10 zone. Besides, you didn't get the point, which is that even someone who is average objectively is perceived as 2 points uglier in the eyes of the foids. Foids see him as at best 2.5/10.
I should know by now that idiots on here cannot look past superficial, easy-to-fix flaws and realise that his BASE is comfortably above average.
Also, most normies can easily get laid in the UK, you clearly don't leave your basement.
Check this dumbass out @PrestonYnot-

Last edited:
I should know by now that idiots on here cannot look past superficial, easy-to-fix flaws and realise that his BASE is comfortably above average.
I'm not talking about his hypothetical, potential "base," you autistic dipshit, because in none of the videos he appeared without his failos. Normies do not analyze bone structure in distinction from everything else, their vision is holistic, thus they see an obese unkempt dude with an unremarkable face and categorize him as below average, which is precisely what he was.
Also, most normies can easily get laid in the UK, you clearly don't leave your basement.
Go ahead and prove it, and stop projecting your own failures onto others. Go stuff your face with some doritos and calm down. Lol you're too lazy to even put an avatar.

I'm not talking about his hypothetical, potential "base," you autistic dipshit, because in none of the videos he appeared without his failos. Normies do not analyze bone structure in distinction from everything else, their vision is holistic, thus they see an obese unkempt dude with an unremarkable face and categorize him as below average, which is precisely what he was.

Go ahead and prove it, and stop projecting your own failures onto others. Go stuff your face with some doritos and calm down. Lol you're too lazy to even put an avatar.
Words read = 0.

He wasnt 6, he had a giant head, small rounded shoulder, no neck, crazy eyes look, wide ugly nose, he looks no taller than 170cm. His overall harmony is not so good because his face just dont look good. His chin look short hidden behind beard.
Not every white guy without feminine face is a fakecel ffs.

He wasnt 6, he had a giant head, small rounded shoulder, no neck, crazy eyes look, wide ugly nose, he looks no taller than 170cm. His overall harmony is not so good because his face just dont look good. His chin look short hidden behind beard.
Most of the flaws you've nitpicked are caused by lens distortion. His eye area is well above average, his harmony is average, can't really assess his lower third accurately, He's above average in the UK @PrestonYnot- can verify.

Most of the flaws you've nitpicked are caused by lens distortion. His eye area is well above average, his harmony is average, can't really assess his lower third accurately, He's above average in the UK @PrestonYnot- can verify.
You have wide angle where he was weightlifting, he looked like shit. Average twink moggs him.

He does not even look unattractive and is probably tall. JFL another case of a JBW mentalcel, and 300 post defending why he was actually subhuman.

175 guests don’t realize incels.is incels has no control over the incels that are in society… ya might have family members that might be on there way and it’s society fault .

Based, but I wonder if they'll ban the gun he used

I hope the normslime suffered as they drew their last breaths.

another hERo rises

As soon as i saw “6 dead” and “he made videos expressing how he couldn’t get a girlfriend” I knew it had to be.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-7GzSOqp9g4

He killed a 10 year old, oh yeah

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfL1VCv2kCI

What is his name?
Is he dead?

Based, but I wonder if they'll ban the gun he used
No, its an pump action shotgun widely used for hunting.
So it was an domestic homicide? he killed that old woman for some reason and the rest are random.

View: https://archive.org/details/jake-davison-youtube-archive/Deadlift+235KGx5+Reps.mp4

I could have been wrong, maybe he was decent height or tall.

Thanks appreciate it.

Last edited:
Highlights the whole problem. The guy probably looked average at one point with less weight and a more normal hairstyle, didn't even receive a fucking glance from foids at best or received aggressive and abusive rejection at worst for years and years and then he gets to this point where he is just dejected and broken from all the rejection and from being ignored.

A society has been created where being normal is just not fucking enough for even the ugliest of foids so 90% of men are just expected to keep dragging along through broken glass. And they wonder why some people snap. I mean what the fuck is he supposed to do? Find an obese woman 20 years older than him who is a 1-2/10 with 3 kids? Why the fuck couldn't an average looking girl with a bit of weight on her like him just say "Hello, how are you? Are you single? Would you like to go out sometime?" and take it from fucking there.

Average foids are being convinced that they are good enough for Chads and the average man is being convinced that he will be good enough for SOMEBODY if he just keeps improving some intangible, [UWSL]immeasurable [/UWSL]bullshit thing. Recipe for disaster.