Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Someone went ER in uk Plymouth

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Dutch and Indonesian descent!
36d 22h 58m

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Captain
★★
38d 17h 24m
Fatcel is folcel. He has a gigmogger eye area.

IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

Spanish Virgin Aspie Oldcel
★★★★★
17d 7h 11m
"Davison had recently posted videos expressing despair about the future and frustrations about failing to lose weight and find a girlfriend."
If he is not inmediately declared an incel to demonize us, i guess he literally had no link with the community.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
102d 9h 43m
RecessedChinCel said:
Fatcel is folcel. He has a gigmogger eye area.
he was squinting hard, overall meh face, bloated with fat and muscle, it hard losing weight when you know it wouldn't change anything. He also look like a manlet.
IsolationHurts said:
"Davison had recently posted videos expressing despair about the future and frustrations about failing to lose weight and find a girlfriend."
If he is not inmediately declared an incel to demonize us, i guess he literally had no link with the community.
He mentions blackpills in his video very often, he was blackpilled but i dont know how much sexual success he had.

IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

★★★★★
17d 7h 11m
Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Epiphany of solitude
★★★★★
120d 6h 25m
Another mentalcel with good looks fell for the memes. :fuk:

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
★★★★★
154d 2h 53m
Should've posted manifesto

Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Officer
★★★★
18d 17h 42m
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
102d 9h 43m
Did he killed 5 people from the same household or random? i cant find that information.

IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

★★★★★
17d 7h 11m
Mecoja said:

Wow thank you. Interesting.

View: https://youtu.be/CRrf7kIL_6I

Its been the same for me. I had so much energy and will power when i was 17-20. I tried it all. And nothing worked. And kept not working for years, until i just could not get any kind of motivation. And gave up. And everything remains the same, like i didnt even try.
Man, i sympathize with him so much.

On the other hand, i WISH i had his body and face. And i cant believe this dude could not ascend. He is at least average looking, and listening to him doesnt give me aspie vibes. What the fuck went wrong with him?
Mecoja said:
Already nuked

Last edited:
sexratiocel

sexratiocel

mogged by reality
14d 3h 31m
IsolationHurts said:
On the other hand, i WISH i had his body and face. And i cant believe this dude could not ascend. He is at least average looking, and listening to him doesnt give me aspie vibes. What the fuck went wrong with him?
He is objectively a 4.5/10, but remember that from the foids' perspective, two points should always be substracted, i.e. they see him as 2.5/10.

Perhaps it could've turned out differently, perhaps he should've focused his attentions on looksmaxing rather than on powermaxing. But ultimately, he was in the same boat as most of us here - simply not born attractive enough to get foids interested.

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★
117d 8h 4m
“Let’s say I get with a woman my age,” he says. “She’s had a million relationships. Likely been destroyed and broken and torn apart by a fucking chad. She’s probably completely incapable of loving anyone like she did when she was 16, 17, 15, when she first got with that fucking chad.”

Based and blackpilled :feelzez:

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
102d 9h 43m
IsolationHurts said:
Its been the same for me. I had so much energy and will power when i was 17-20. I tried it all. And nothing worked. And kept not working for years, until i just could not get any kind of motivation. And gave up. And everything remains the same, like i didnt even try.
Man, i sympathize with him so much.
Same, i used to be the guy who works and fix everything until i saw its pointless.

IsolationHurts said:

sexratiocel said:
He is objectively a 4.5/10, but remember that from the foids' perspective, two points should always be substracted, i.e. they see him as 2.5/10.
His face is average but be looks very shot, he has huge head compared to his body. Jeff Nippard is like looksmaxxed Chadlet and still a living joke for both men and women.
Lv99_BixNood said:
I was thinking the same very often.

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Deathnic leader of I.N.C.E.L SINISTER death cult
35d 1h 5m
IsolationHurts said:
this shit makes me furious

I

IncelFromFinland

General of the incel wars
★★★
42d 18h 44m
We need to do something to fix the incel problem. :soy:

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
102d 9h 43m
IncelFromFinland said:
We need to do something to fix the incel problem. :soy:
Concentration camps and further satanization. Cucking already cucked UK gun laws.

T

Turbansinghcel

Cretinous, hideous and severely deformed
★★★★
26d 1h 31m
sexratiocel said:

Perhaps it could've turned out differently, perhaps he should've focused his attentions on looksmaxing rather than on powermaxing. But ultimately, he was in the same boat as most of us here - simply not born attractive enough to get foids interested.
Leave your fucking basement you fucking retard, he was in no way below average. Good eye area, decent bones + average harmony, he was a 6/10/

AutisticBeast

AutisticBeast

Irish-Catholic 29yo KHV NEET
★★★★★
5d 5h 8m
The public will be hating on him but they should realise that it is behaviour like that that causes shootings like this.

People here are hypocrites, they say unless you are in the top 5% you are incel and then when a normie looking man claims to be Incel they say he isn't and start gatekeeping.

Last edited:
CrackingYs

CrackingYs

I.N.C.E.L. Security Officer
129d 10h 45m
LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
166d 19h 3m
god I hate fatcels so much. LITERALLY JUST DON'T EAT AND MOVE A LITTLE

he has bones and hair :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh: probably tall too since he doesn't complain about being a manlet :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
Lv99_BixNood said:
yeah he is pretty based I guess but why would he want a foid his age and why can't he fucking eat less :feelswhat: I mean he has to have been a co poster right? where else can you find a lolipilled man

Last edited:
sexratiocel

sexratiocel

mogged by reality
14d 3h 31m
Turbansinghcel said:
Leave your fucking basement you fucking retard, he was in no way below average. Good eye area, decent bones + average harmony, he was a 6/10/
He is definitely below average and not anywhere near 6/10 (it's insane to even insinuate that he is 6/10) due to obesity and due to having a hobo hairstyle, two strong failos that make his otherwise average face look below average, landing him in the 4-4.5/10 zone. Besides, you didn't get the point, which is that even someone who is average objectively is perceived as 2 points uglier in the eyes of the foids. Foids see him as at best 2.5/10.

IengZengCel

IengZengCel

Thê Şüprêmê Môdçêl
★★★
16d 12h 44m
SocialzERo said:
Should've posted manifesto
"My Twisted World: Extension"? :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

T

Turbansinghcel

★★★★
26d 1h 31m
sexratiocel said:
He is definitely below average and not anywhere near 6/10 (it's insane to even insinuate that he is 6/10) due to obesity and due to having a hobo hairstyle, two strong failos that make his otherwise average face look below average, landing him in the 4-4.5/10 zone. Besides, you didn't get the point, which is that even someone who is average objectively is perceived as 2 points uglier in the eyes of the foids. Foids see him as at best 2.5/10.
I should know by now that idiots on here cannot look past superficial, easy-to-fix flaws and realise that his BASE is comfortably above average.
Also, most normies can easily get laid in the UK, you clearly don't leave your basement.
sexratiocel said:
Check this dumbass out PrestonYnot- @PrestonYnot-

Last edited:
sexratiocel

sexratiocel

mogged by reality
14d 3h 31m
Turbansinghcel said:
I should know by now that idiots on here cannot look past superficial, easy-to-fix flaws and realise that his BASE is comfortably above average.
I'm not talking about his hypothetical, potential "base," you autistic dipshit, because in none of the videos he appeared without his failos. Normies do not analyze bone structure in distinction from everything else, their vision is holistic, thus they see an obese unkempt dude with an unremarkable face and categorize him as below average, which is precisely what he was.
Also, most normies can easily get laid in the UK, you clearly don't leave your basement.
Go ahead and prove it, and stop projecting your own failures onto others. Go stuff your face with some doritos and calm down. Lol you're too lazy to even put an avatar.

T

Turbansinghcel

★★★★
26d 1h 31m
sexratiocel said:
I'm not talking about his hypothetical, potential "base," you autistic dipshit, because in none of the videos he appeared without his failos. Normies do not analyze bone structure in distinction from everything else, their vision is holistic, thus they see an obese unkempt dude with an unremarkable face and categorize him as below average, which is precisely what he was.

Go ahead and prove it, and stop projecting your own failures onto others. Go stuff your face with some doritos and calm down. Lol you're too lazy to even put an avatar.
Words read = 0.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
102d 9h 43m
Turbansinghcel said:
He wasnt 6, he had a giant head, small rounded shoulder, no neck, crazy eyes look, wide ugly nose, he looks no taller than 170cm. His overall harmony is not so good because his face just dont look good. His chin look short hidden behind beard.
Not every white guy without feminine face is a fakecel ffs.

T

Turbansinghcel

★★★★
26d 1h 31m
Mecoja said:
He wasnt 6, he had a giant head, small rounded shoulder, no neck, crazy eyes look, wide ugly nose, he looks no taller than 170cm. His overall harmony is not so good because his face just dont look good. His chin look short hidden behind beard.
Most of the flaws you've nitpicked are caused by lens distortion. His eye area is well above average, his harmony is average, can't really assess his lower third accurately, He's above average in the UK PrestonYnot- @PrestonYnot- can verify.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
102d 9h 43m
Turbansinghcel said:
Most of the flaws you've nitpicked are caused by lens distortion. His eye area is well above average, his harmony is average, can't really assess his lower third accurately, He's above average in the UK PrestonYnot- @PrestonYnot- can verify.
You have wide angle where he was weightlifting, he looked like shit. Average twink moggs him.

T

Turbansinghcel

★★★★
26d 1h 31m

Mecoja said:
You have wide angle where he was weightlifting, he looked like shit. Average twink moggs him.
link?

nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
208d 52m
He does not even look unattractive and is probably tall. JFL another case of a JBW mentalcel, and 300 post defending why he was actually subhuman.

Justdone

Justdone

Drifter of Incels.is
83d 9h 15m
175 guests don’t realize incels.is incels has no control over the incels that are in society… ya might have family members that might be on there way and it’s society fault .

Izayacel

Izayacel

ADEL EID"
★★★★★
24d 16h 11m
Another hERo

AtomicBlackPill

AtomicBlackPill

Recruit
★★★
4d 12h 38m
Based, but I wonder if they'll ban the gun he used

Loner94

Loner94

Admiral
★★★★
48d 4h 6m
LowInhibMaxxer

LowInhibMaxxer

Normies must suffer
-
1d 19h 52m
I hope the normslime suffered as they drew their last breaths.

MisterMeme

MisterMeme

Bleached niggercel
★★★★
17d 10h 55m
another hERo rises

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
131d 20h 49m
friendzone=warzone said:
As soon as i saw “6 dead” and “he made videos expressing how he couldn’t get a girlfriend” I knew it had to be.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-7GzSOqp9g4
He killed a 10 year old, oh yeah
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfL1VCv2kCI

highinhibition

highinhibition

Admiral
★★
26d 15h 50m
What is his name?
Is he dead?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Recruit
★★★★★
9d 14h 0m
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
102d 9h 43m
AtomicBlackPill said:
Based, but I wonder if they'll ban the gun he used
No, its an pump action shotgun widely used for hunting.
BornToLose said:
So it was an domestic homicide? he killed that old woman for some reason and the rest are random.
Turbansinghcel said:
View: https://archive.org/details/jake-davison-youtube-archive/Deadlift+235KGx5+Reps.mp4

I could have been wrong, maybe he was decent height or tall.
sexratiocel said:
Thanks appreciate it.

Last edited:
nambog

nambog

Banned
-
2d 19h 22m
This is why you should never bulk.

shape1
shape2
shape3