Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Someone posts "Islam is RIGHT about women" flyers around Winchester, leftist roasties are conflicted on how to respond

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-

Absolutely brilliant, they can't really criticize it because that would mean 1. admitting that Islam and their Feminist bullshit are incompatible and 2. criticizing Islam in general which is not allowed in post-current year clown world.

Some of you may recognize the similarities between these flyers and the "it's ok to be white" flyers which had a similar goal of getting leftists to admit they hate white people and cry "hate speech" over something that is not offending in the slightest.

Like with most terms, ''free speech'' has lost it's meaning and is just an abstract idea

I'll post 100 Flyers/Pictures of literally anything as long as its not illegal across L.A and livestream it for 20 bucks.

Absolutely brilliant, they can't really criticize it because that would mean 1. admitting that Islam and their Feminist bullshit are incompatible and 2. criticizing Islam in general which is not allowed in post-current year clown world.

Some of you may recognize the similarities between these flyers and the "it's ok to be white" flyers which had a similar goal of getting leftists to admit they hate white people and cry "hate speech" over something that is not offending in the slightest.

> Check mate.

Like with most terms, ''free speech'' has lost it's meaning and is just an abstract idea
Normies on the internet ended free speech tbh

Of course islam is right about women

True, if you limit the voicing of one's opinion in any way, it is no longer free speech. But this whole "free speech vs hate speech" dialogue is just another example of leftists destroying language to shape it to their needs.
What the hell does this image have to do with anything?

"No no, 'cause... 'cause we- we, YOU, you think that Islam... we never said Islam was wrong! It's you think Islam says something bad about women but it doesn't!"

LMAO IT won't touch this one. Let's see the kind of mental gymnastics the left wing retards are going to play now that Islam is criticizing women. This is going to get interesting.

This could be the start of a great incel rebellion. Make Women Afraid Again.

Yeah I was laughing at this. Some seriously high IQ blackpiller in that town.

I’m thinking of getting a T-shirt with that printed on it

I love watching the in-fighting of so called "oppressed groups". It's interesting to see which group will come out ahead in the Oppression Olympics.

Cucktears is afraid of this thread. Their retarded pea brains must be going:

"MUST...WORSHIP...ISLAM"
"MUST...JIHAD...AGAINST...MISOGYNY"
"CANNOT...COMPUTE..."
<shut down>

I guess pol isn't totally cucked yet. I'm pretty sure I saw this shit brewing over there.

Make stoning great again.

This is pure life fuel tbh. When the leftists & feminists finally cannibalize themselves over the altar of Islam.

Massive respect to whoever did this.
"No no, 'cause... 'cause we- we, YOU, you think that Islam... we never said Islam was wrong! It's you think Islam says something bad about women but it doesn't!"

I've seen this double think many times over.

"But but true Islam is really really feminist..."
*tumble weed*
Tbh this is the kind of Islam maxing we need right now especially when it comes to leftists & feminists.
LMAO IT won't touch this one. Let's see the kind of mental gymnastics the left wing retards are going to play now that Islam is criticizing women. This is going to get interesting.
Cucktears is afraid of this thread. Their retarded pea brains must be going:

"MUST...WORSHIP...ISLAM"
"MUST...JIHAD...AGAINST...MISOGYNY"
"CANNOT...COMPUTE..."
<shut down>
Yeah I was laughing at this. Some seriously high IQ blackpiller in that town.

I’m thinking of getting a T-shirt with that printed on it

I love watching the in-fighting of so called "oppressed groups". It's interesting to see which group will come out ahead in the Oppression Olympics.
Make stoning great again.
> Check mate.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Last edited:
Really fucks with their NPC brains.

High IQ and based

Laillahailallah !

lol if you think this achieved anything. Everyone knows its a right winger being edgy

JFL at nazicels

Masterstroke. Magnus Carlsen would be proud.

1. admitting that Islam and their Feminist bullshit are incompatible
Actually, Islam did give women rights long before the western world did. It's only incompatible when feminists talk about shit like wanting to dress like sluts, or walk around naked, et cetera.

Nice projection. It took the western world 1300 years to catch up with the Islamic world, JFL.
The whole goal of Islam is to restrict foids and keep them inside. Also, the Romans gave their foids political rights so I don't know where you got the retarded idea that the west was behind on that regard.

The whole goal of Islam is to restrict foids and keep them inside
And then you accuse me of having "down syndrome IQ," just lol. No, the rules of Islam apply to both women and men. Not just women.

Also, JFL at praising the Romans when they were emulating the Greeks; known pedophiles. Aside from that, the Romans copied the Greeks, and the Greeks studied in Egypt. Egypt is not the west.

"Muh superior west," JFL. You are incredibly stupid.

Actually, Islam did give women rights long before the western world did.

This is just some feminist bullshit narrative that wants to make the West look patriarchic so that they can complain about Christianity. It's also some bullshit trying to make Islam liberal and compatible with the modern West.

Middle ages were pretty relaxed on Western women, especially when compared to islam at the time. Islamic writers during the crusades were surprised at how lenient Frankish crusaders were with their women and allowed them to walk around with uncovered hair, touching other men, running things.

Women had much more rights in medieval Europe than in Islamic world. They were active in politics and in public positions. And I don't think this is a good thing either, just stating facts.
Nice projection. It took the western world 1300 years to catch up with the Islamic world, JFL.

LMAO. Is this why a bunch of crusaders were able to conquer lands in the heart of Islamic world despite vastly inferior in numbers and keep it for centuries?

The West already caught up in 12th century.

This is also why stormfrontcels and altrightcels are the dumbest people on the forum.

1. They hate Islam. They want brown immigrants to go away.

2. They like the Islamic solution to the foid problem.

So which is it?

Also, JFL at praising the Romans when they were emulating the Greeks; known pedophiles. Aside from that, the Romans copied the Greeks, and the Greeks studied in Egypt. Egypt is not the west.
Oh the retardation of those who still think ancient Egyptians were like modern Egyptians
This is also why stormfrontcels and altrightcels are the dumbest people on the forum.

So which is it?
Islamic solution in a white world
White sharia
The whole goal of Islam is to restrict foids and keep them inside. Also, the Romans gave their foids political rights so I don't know where you got the retarded idea that the west was behind on that regard.
Islam is based and blackpilled

at this virtue signalling sjw coffee house I go to, there's this illustration of a curry foid with a hajib that says "ALL are welcome". I wish I was low-inhib enough to put these flyers up to next to it.

Is this a town in the UK or the USA? By the title I thought the UK, then the broadcasters spoke in a General American accent, but then the random street person they interviewed had an English accent. If the UK, this just proves that General American is proper English.
That's an Australian accent. The news station is american. There is a Winchester in both Australia and USA so it could be either (It's most likely the one in Massachusetts).

Last edited:

So which is it?
Unfortunately, Islam comes packaged with a never-ending stream of aggressive, low-inhib brown people to destroy your social cohesion. Muslims in Europe don't even hide their genocidal intentions towards their White hosts anymore. I have no problem with Muslims living in their own countries but those which migrated to Europe need to go back. Proximity combined with differences will always breed conflict, and will make life difficult for both parties.

Also, JFL at praising the Romans when they were emulating the Greeks; known pedophiles
What has that to do with women's rights?
Aside from that, the Romans copied the Greeks, and the Greeks studied in Egypt. Egypt is not the west.
Egypt was not Islamic in that time so it still doesn't prove your point that Muslims were the first to come up with women's rights.
Muh superior west
If what you are saying is true and the west gave women rights later than the Middle-East then the west is superior. I don't see why anyone here could think women having rights is a good thing.
You are incredibly stupid
You're the one who seems stupid to me right now.

So which is it?
You can support the Islamic attitude towards foids and not want your country to be flooded with people of a different race.

Unfortunately, Islam comes packaged with a never-ending stream of aggressive, low-inhib brown people to destroy your social cohesion. Muslims in Europe don't even hide their genocidal intentions towards their White hosts anymore. I have no problem with Muslims living in their own countries but those which migrated to Europe need to go back. Proximity combined with differences will always breed conflict, and will make life difficult for both parties.
You should elect Trump. He will make them leave.

Why can't the cumskins just fuck off back to Africa then?

You bitch about foids, about liberalism, about feminism, and here a group of low inhib, low IQ sand niggers offer you a solution.

But no, you choose to uphold "social cohesion" -- the very type of cohesion that keeps you incel.

High iq berbercel
We are the most powerful race.

You bitch about foids, about liberalism, about feminism, and here a group of low inhib, low IQ sand niggers offer you a solution.

But no, you choose to uphold "social cohesion" -- the very type of cohesion that keeps you incel.
Is it worth it to destroy a genetic lineage thousands of years old and become part of the massive brown blob that constitutes the majority of the world population already just to destroy feminism temporarily? Because there are many Islamic countries who deal with the feminist problem as well, the same would happen to the west eventually if they embraced Islam.

So then you are stuck with a feminist but hardcore religious shithole inhabited by low-IQ mudpeople who have no connection to the original inhabitants of their land, so basically: Turkey.

I'm a working class guy. I don't have the luxury to preach diversity from the top of ivory tower. I don't live in a gated community protected by high walls and armed guards patrolling the compound day and night. I live an average subhuman life of an ugly male. I don't need more problems. I already have enough shit on my plate. When social cohesion breaks down, I will be the first to suffer. Not foids. Not politicians. Not rich folks, but me and me brethren of like-minded working and middle class males. I will be the prime victim of what ethno-religious conflicts bring to the table: terrorists attacks, gun violence, robberies, breaking and entering etc. My work and my taxes, already wasted on local foids will be redistributed to males from other countries so they can leach from my work and get some fiki-fiki while I pay for their carefree life. It's financial cuckoldry and I ain't no cuck. Only women (more dick to chose from), politicians (greater control of the society) and bankers (more loans to sell, to plug the gaping holes left in the budget by rampaging immigrants) actually benefit from mass immigration. Combating feminsm and liberalism won't do me much good if I'm going to get killed in the process, and etnics pouring into Europe only feel envy and the desire to kill the local males, like me, and divide everything else among themselves. Don't try to brush aside the abundantly clear genocidal intentions of ethnic males towards Whites by trying to spin it as a fight against feminism.

I'm a working class guy. I don't have the luxury to preach diversity from the top of ivory tower. I don't live in a gated community protected by high walls and armed guards patrolling the compound day and night. I live an average subhuman life of an ugly male. I don't need more problems. I already have enough shit on my plate. When social cohesion breaks down, I will be the first to suffer. Not foids. Not politicians. Not rich folks, but me and me brethren of like-minded working and middle class males. I will be the prime victim of what ethno-religious conflicts bring to the table: terrorists attacks, gun violence, robberies, breaking and entering etc. My work and my taxes, already wasted on local foids will be redistributed to males from other countries so they can leach from my work and get some fiki-fiki while I pay for their carefree life. It's financial cuckoldry and I ain't no cuck. Only women (more dick to chose from), politicians (greater control of the society) and bankers (more loans to sell, to plug the gaping holes left in the budget by rampaging immigrants) actually benefit from mass immigration. Combating feminsm and liberalism won't do me much good if I'm going to get killed in the process, and etnics pouring into Europe only feel envy and the desire to kill the local males, like me, and divide everything else among themselves. Don't try to brush aside the abundantly clear genocidal intentions of ethnic males towards Whites by trying to spin it as a fight against feminism.
High IQ.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back