Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting someone needs to make anti-oneitis drug tbhngl

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
inb4 inject t buddyboyo

in december i made this thread,

to add to that story i even walked in on her making out with some chadlite at a party.

however, i was finally beginning to get over her until 2 days ago, when we talked for the first time in months.

fuckckckckckckckckckckckckckckckcckckckccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

unironically the most bluepilled and cucked thing an incel can do, yet there is no cure. why don't pharmacels create a drug that absolves you of this fucking terrible affliction?
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Ignore her
i wish but i act retarded around her and try to act cool as fuck with my friends and act like im a fucking slayer

afterwards i realize how retarded i am

that's the pain of oneitis, you lose any semblance of control

Make overhuman effort to ignore her

Sleepdreaming is better
i lucid dream so i always lucid dream with her in it

literally no escape from this shit its like living in hell

Sit down and remind yourself you are a man and owe yourself respect. Yes I remember going through that as most healthy young men do. At a certain point though you realise its your brain and not the foid being anything special. They are literally the same as the rest. Focus on something else, and if you are in their vicinity youve got to remember that.

swallow more blackpills

Gave up on my oneitis after I accidentally stumbled on her Chad BDSM fanfiction. I've never looked at her the same way anymore.

I’d go as far to say that if you get rejected once as a teenager then you are incel, but since IT is retarded, I’ll just leave it at 2 rejections and you’re def incel imo.

tbh the older you get the more blackpills you swallow and the less emotion you feel.
Even If I ever met my "oneitis" I could cope with her not being interested just fine.

I’d go as far to say that if you get rejected once as a teenager then you are incel, but since IT is retarded, I’ll just leave it at 2 rejections and you’re def incel imo.
based

it's pretty hard to get rejected as a teenager

if you get rejected, it pretty much means it's over (provided you're not an autist or social reject)

unrelated but listening to juice tbhngl

based

it's pretty hard to get rejected as a teenager

if you get rejected, it pretty much means it's over (provided you're not an autist or social reject)

unrelated but listening to juice tbhngl
I’m listening to swag surfin by lil Wayne lol trying to raise my spirits rn

and tbh.. most incels are social rejects or are mentally disabled because of the waysociety has treated them
At least I am

I’m listening to swag surfin by lil Wayne lol trying to raise my spirits rn

and tbh.. most incels are social rejects or are mentally disabled because of the waysociety has treated them
At least I am
I just listened to robbery now listening to fast

Why do you have oneitis? thing about it logically and come to the conclusion that oneitis does nothing but make you miserable. Be rational

Here it is:

Eventually we grew further apart and she stopped talking to me. She found a chadlite bf.
She is Fuccking a chadlite while you think about her... You must swallow the fuucking blackpill :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:, she's just another whore, she isn't different from the others.
You need to stop fantasizing about her because these amazing things that you fantasize about her just exist in your head.

she is fucking and thinking about the chadlite and you're suffering and thinking about her hahah
I won't say anything... just think about how cuck you're

afterwards i realize how retarded i am
You're just a teenager and your prefrontal cortex is in development so you're half retard

Grow up and stop being a pussy

getting invited to parties :chad::banhammer::banhammer:

:feelsseriously:

I know it's irrational, but I can't stop the emotions.
I'm not even joking. I was never invited to one and when I asked my classmates if I could go they said no.

I'm not even joking. I was never invited to one and when I asked my classmates if I could go they said no.

Someone also needs to make drug for my smother to start be worried that my life is meaningless

if theres smthng that will make one remain in post nut clarity state forever, I'll take it tbh.

It's called plastic surgery but u fucking have to pay tons of money for it

"fuck five other women" - redpiller from 2006

Tbh getting invited to parties is a chad trait. I’ve only been to one since I was bluepilled enough to act like a normie and when I showed up I got blackpilled aaf because everybody was like “why is he here”

oneitispill is indeed brutal. Obviously it's cucked to have one but it's not always possible to make these thoughts go away.