Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story oneitis led me on for months and then rejected me and teehee'd

this is hell

this is hell

Banned
-
Started working there around the beginning of this year. Met this girl there who always came up and talked to me and flirted. We would spend our whole 12 hour shifts talking to eachother. She would come up and touch me and stare at me for a really long time and we'd have staring contests with eachother and she'd smile and giggle. She'd tell me all about her personal life and such and we'd have long convos with lots of flirting and playful teasing eachother.

Her friend who is also our coworker recently started making fun of me for having a crush on her and then he heavily implied that she liked me back and said I should ask her out. Today I finally worked up the nerve to tell her I liked her and ask her how she felt about me. So I combed my hair and fixed it up and walked up to her and she noticed. She was like "Who are you trying to look good for here? You look like a model everyone looks like shit here who are you trying to impress?" I thought I was definitely in at this point.

I was like "Hey I've been talking to your friend and there's rumors going around and such I thought we should talk about it." and she claimed she didn't know at first what I was talking about. I kept beating around the bush because I was shy to just come out with it and she goes "Oh you mean you being obsessed with me?" and I just kinda smiled and laughed. She's like "yeah my coworkers have told me to stop talking to you because it's gonna make you think that I like you..." and I was like "oh well I guess that's my answer then." And she's like "What answer?" I was like "to you liking me or not" and she goes "No you're not my type. No offense. I never saw you as anything more than a coworker. I don't like anyone here. Ewww." then I just walked out of the room and she went on with her day as normal and started talking to someone else and laughing really loud and obnoxiously. Then she even had the nerve to approach me and ask me to do her a favor and I'm like "what is it?" and she's like "can you watch my phone here while it's charging?" to add insult to injury. Asking for a favor after she just rejected and humiliated me and laughed hysterically about it.

Moral of the story: NEVER, EVER allow yourself to develop a oneitis. NEVER BELIEVE FOR A SECOND THAT JUST BECAUSE SHE FLIRTS WITH YOU AND TALKS TO YOU ALL THE TIME THAT SHE LIKES YOU. Foids are truly the spawn of Satan himself, I could tell she got a sick twisted pleasure from leading me on and hurting my feelings. She loved every moment of it. She's not dumb, she knew exactly what she was doing all along and she even acknowledged it herself.

This shit has been happening to me my whole life so TBH I expected rejection as an incel but I had this very small piece of me that still had hope. Never have hope, it's over for us. We are being tortured in this hell on earth and there is no escape from this eternal suffering. Thanks for reading!

"You look like a model everyone looks like shit here who are you trying to impress?" I thought I was definitely in at this point.

Seriously dude? I would kill myself on the spot after I would hear that. Sarcasm fucking hurts, especially when your looks are included in it.

"You look like a model everyone looks like shit here who are you trying to impress?" I thought I was definitely in at this point.

Seriously dude? I would kill myself on the spot after I would hear that. Sarcasm fucking hurts, especially when your looks are included in it.

I'm retarded so I thought she was being serious cuz she said it with a straight face.

Lmao, you actually thought a woman liked you. You have a higher chance of winning the lottery 60 times than an attractive girl showing real interest in you.

I'm retarded so I thought she was being serious cuz she said it with a straight face.
Yeah, but you know for a FACT that you are sub5. If I was you, I would just stop right there. What's up with that very small piece of you? Just get this into your head "S U B 5, N O C H A N C E unless you looksmax with surgeries."

Lmao, you actually thought a woman liked you. You have a higher chance of winning the lottery 60 times than an attractive girl showing real interest in you.
Basically this.

At least now you know what a bitch she can be. It's a red flag if you really wanted to establish a long term relationship with her.

She would come up and touch me and stare at me for a really long time and we'd have staring contests with eachother and she'd smile and giggle. She'd tell me all about her personal life and such and we'd have long convos with lots of flirting and playful teasing eachother.

Normscum. Stopped reading.

Didnt

I feel like we failed at our job here. Did this forum not teach you a single thing?

100 billion a piece.

Started working there around the beginning of this year. Met this girl there who always came up and talked to me and flirted. We would spend our whole 12 hour shifts talking to eachother. She would come up and touch me and stare at me for a really long time and we'd have staring contests with eachother and she'd smile and giggle. She'd tell me all about her personal life and such and we'd have long convos with lots of flirting and playful teasing eachother.

Her friend who is also our coworker recently started making fun of me for having a crush on her and then he heavily implied that she liked me back and said I should ask her out. Today I finally worked up the nerve to tell her I liked her and ask her how she felt about me. So I combed my hair and fixed it up and walked up to her and she noticed. She was like "Who are you trying to look good for here? You look like a model everyone looks like shit here who are you trying to impress?" I thought I was definitely in at this point.

I was like "Hey I've been talking to your friend and there's rumors going around and such I thought we should talk about it." and she claimed she didn't know at first what I was talking about. I kept beating around the bush because I was shy to just come out with it and she goes "Oh you mean you being obsessed with me?" and I just kinda smiled and laughed. She's like "yeah my coworkers have told me to stop talking to you because it's gonna make you think that I like you..." and I was like "oh well I guess that's my answer then." And she's like "What answer?" I was like "to you liking me or not" and she goes "No you're not my type. No offense. I never saw you as anything more than a coworker. I don't like anyone here. Ewww." then I just walked out of the room and she went on with her day as normal and started talking to someone else and laughing really loud and obnoxiously. Then she even had the nerve to approach me and ask me to do her a favor and I'm like "what is it?" and she's like "can you watch my phone here while it's charging?" to add insult to injury. Asking for a favor after she just rejected and humiliated me and laughed hysterically about it.

Moral of the story: NEVER, EVER allow yourself to develop a oneitis. NEVER BELIEVE FOR A SECOND THAT JUST BECAUSE SHE FLIRTS WITH YOU AND TALKS TO YOU ALL THE TIME THAT SHE LIKES YOU. Foids are truly the spawn of Satan himself, I could tell she got a sick twisted pleasure from leading me on and hurting my feelings. She loved every moment of it. She's not dumb, she knew exactly what she was doing all along and she even acknowledged it herself.

This shit has been happening to me my whole life so TBH I expected rejection as an incel but I had this very small piece of me that still had hope. Never have hope, it's over for us. We are being tortured in this hell on earth and there is no escape from this eternal suffering. Thanks for reading!
At least now you know what a bitch she can be. It's a red flag if you really wanted to establish a long term relationship with her.

Yeah, but you know for a FACT that you are sub5. If I was you, I would just stop right there. What's up with that very small piece of you? Just get this into your head "S U B 5, N O C H A N C E unless you looksmax with surgeries."
I feel like we failed at our job here. Did this forum not teach you a single thing?

the idea is that it should happen the other way around. you must have a cold mind and look into the eyes. maybe be like Mr. Ted Bundy who is in heaven Brother Bundy

ignore her from now anyone, do not talk to her unless its absolutely necessary, everwise you will still just be feeding her ego.

Didnt read buddy boyo too long buddy boyo