Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Someone explain to me how Ameli chingchong's mom found this site?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
@ColdBoy like most of you probably, know by now was getting bullied by this bat eating whore, and leaked her pictures here. How did her mom find out tho?

@lonelysince2006
@Cayden Zhang

It's all a psyop

That wasn't her mother

It was George Soros

I really doubt that was a real mother. My guess is that @ColdBoy is Amelie's friend or something and they either trolled us or wanted to create a drama which would get this place shut down. Why would he post links to all her social medias? Shes no one. Probably wanted to gain popularity on the back of incels. Free clicks to beat the algorithm.

I really doubt that was a real mother. My guess is that @ColdBoy is Amelie's friend or something and they either trolled us or wanted to create a drama which would get this place shut down. Why would he post links to all her social medias? Shes no one. Probably wanted to gain popularity on the back of incels.
Ehh, no @ColdBoy was active for some time actually. Plus, we know he is a male because, of his dick pic

I really doubt that was a real mother. My guess is that @ColdBoy is Amelie's friend or something and they either trolled us or wanted to create a drama which would get this place shut down. Why would he post links to all her social medias? Shes no one. Probably wanted to gain popularity on the back of incels. Free clicks to beat the algorithm.
agreed

don't believe this shit was real, like who cares about some incel forum apart from IT cucks with no social life

Ehh, no @ColdBoy was active for some time actually. Plus, we know he is a male because, of his dick pic
Everyone thought that it was a finger :feelskek: that was funny. He couldve been her male friend or fake penis, it didnt look real, but the lightning was bad.

she had like 40k followers on the chinese spyware platform, I doubt she cares about attracting the attention of a couple hundred incels, most normies don't even know this place exists

she had like 40k followers on the chinese spyware platform, I doubt she cares about attracting the attention of a couple hundred incels, most normies don't even know this place exists
Also it's not like people were going to be nice to that whore.

I cant guarantee anything but the situation was sus to me since beginning. I apologize to @ColdBoy if im wrong.

There are no women on the internet mang. OT law

I don’t think anyone knows how she found it. The best theory is that an ITcuck saw ColdBoy’s post and tipped her off. I genuinely believe that that was real.