Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Someome needs to nuke this damn planet into ashes and starve those reptilian being to death. End our inceldom!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Pillow City Pimp
  • Start date
Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★

Repliying to this thread:

Lol gay ass planet filled with filth trapping people en masse even after death to reincarmate again. Lol this world fundamentally cursed to the oblivion. Everything i do is worthless at best since some faggot species will erase all my gain after my death. Fucking joke fucking shit. Piece of shit universe. Nuke this gay earth please and starve those faggot reptilian to death like in the cultural revolution. Lol infinity loop of never began. Fucking sick joke someone playing with our souls like if it foid toys. Fucking sick universe. Make me wanna go ER. :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

the fucking reptillians my mom told me about that shit when i was 7 and i believed her lmao

I believe there is a cult that controls the whole world. We don't know them. They are the richest but we don't see their names on the richest people list. They don't hide in shadows, they are the shadow themselves. They bring their puppets to governments and control the countries. They start wars, pandemics, economic crysis etc.

I believe there is a cult that controls the whole world. We don't know them. They are the richest but we don't see their names on the richest people list. They don't hide in shadows, they are the shadow themselves. They bring their puppets to governments and control the countries. They start wars, pandemics, economic crysis etc.
And reincarnate us back to this hellish world.

I believe they need less population to make their world system. That's why they kill millions of people.
No bro it's the opposite because they know shit skin low IQ and will reproduce en masse thus people that dead got their memory erased through light tunnel thus born again via artificial reincarnation.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

No bro it's the opposite because they know shit skin low IQ and will reproduce en masse thus people that dead got their memory erased through light tunnel thus born again via artificial reincarnation.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Illuminati 573339

This pic sounds more real than religions and the god :lul:

They control the nukes too. How will we throw nuke to world ?

I wish gay ass Putin would start world war 3 already.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back