Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some time ago I played a shitty game called Rogue Warrior

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
rogue_warrior_pc.jpg

I'm happy I pirated it because it was a fucking piece of trash. Just another Call of Duty clone with generic story that you can complete in 2 hours literally, the game only has 8 missions and all of them are short so in just one sitting you can do it. The AI is terrible, in the stealth parts you can run on a metal platform and they won't detect you, they're deaf kek. Also if you throw a grenade very likely they won't move and just die. The gameplay is also pretty awful because all guns feel the same and don't have recoil so it's very repetitive, feels more like an airsoft match than a special ops mission. Graphics are bad, even for 2009 standards, specially the animations because it reuses the ragdoll physics from Fallout 3 and Oblivion (yes Bethesda made this game). The good thing however is that the original English dub is fucking legendary, with Mickey Rourke roasting commies without compassion kek:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhL1bzZk0kU

i think i read one of the novels this was based on, it was also bad

I didnt play nor do i have any intention of playing genshit impact

rogue_warrior_pc.jpg

I'm happy I pirated it because it was a fucking piece of trash. Just another Call of Duty clone with generic story that you can complete in 2 hours literally, the game only has 8 missions and all of them are short so in just one sitting you can do it. The AI is terrible, in the stealth parts you can run on a metal platform and they won't detect you, they're deaf kek. Also if you throw a grenade very likely they won't move and just die. The gameplay is also pretty awful because all guns feel the same and don't have recoil so it's very repetitive, feels more like an airsoft match than a special ops mission. Graphics are bad, even for 2009 standards, specially the animations because it reuses the ragdoll physics from Fallout 3 and Oblivion (yes Bethesda made this game). The good thing however is that the original English dub is fucking legendary, with Mickey Rourke roasting commies without compassion kek:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhL1bzZk0kU

GODDAMN COCKBREATH COMMIE MOTHERFCUKERS! The ending song is amazing

Never played this shit. I played a game called Rogue Trooper a long time ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back