Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel some "sexist jokes" to cheer us up from suffering from extreme inceldom

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman." She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?" A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!".

How did the medical community come up with the term "PMS"? "Mad Cow Disease" was already taken.

When can women make you a millionaire? When you're a billionaire.

How are women and tornadoes alike? They both moan like hell when they come, and take the house when they leave.

This doesn't make me feel any better.

What do you call the useless skin around a vagina? A woman.

These brought me back to the days when you could subscribe for daily jokes and trivia and whatnot sent to your e-mail. Oh yeah. That was the height of the Internet. Now it's Twitter and so on.

As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman." She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?" A man stands up, removes his shirt and says, "Here, iron this!".

How did the medical community come up with the term "PMS"? "Mad Cow Disease" was already taken.

When can women make you a millionaire? When you're a billionaire.

How are women and tornadoes alike? They both moan like hell when they come, and take the house when they leave.

:feelskek::lul::) thanks Op.

My favorite from a MGTOW Reddit thread

It's a thread about women hitting the wall and Ferraris

"Even Ferraris don't look too great when they hit the wall at 30."

Made me feel worse tbh

s-l300.jpg

s-l300.jpg

If a bitch wanted to take her cunt somewhere as frivolous, wasteful, and nationalistically spectacle inducing as it is frigid-- she'd take her cunt to the Winter Olympics. Like how all good things come in threes, she can sample winning cock like the story of Goldicunt and the Three Chads:

When she takes her cunt to the Bronze CHAD- it's too brown and short on the podium.
When she takes her cunt to the Silver CHAD- it's too pale and still too short.
When she takes her cunt to the Gold CHAD- it's just right!

It's huge and it glows TEEHEE!

What are three things a cunt does better at than taking dick? Pissing, stinking, and bleeding.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back