Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Some random person dm'ed me on IG saying "hey incel"

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
Pretty sure my shit got leaked somehow
EDIT: They just said I'm Canadian my shit def got leaked
EDIT 2: I asked how they knew I was Canadian and Incel, reply was "I can detect incels". I asked if my shit got leaked, reply was "no"
EDIT 3: I'm calling them, trying to have a convo. They keep rejecting it, reply was "I'm shy"

Last edited:
sad shit man

@Animecel2D thoughts?

That's weird.

It might be one of the IT females crushing on you.

because you're dumb and use "werty1457" everywhere
No I don't only for here and Reddit
IG is completely different name and pfp

It was on somewhere else but I won't write it here but probably me not writing here has zero effect.

Don't release shit out fuckhead. It's not that hard to reverse search some meme you posted or something.

If it's got your real face you're fucked, but if there's nothing incriminating like your face or your school/work then tell them to fuck off. Delete any possible traces of your stuff thats linked to your instagram that way it's just seen as a floating island of data.

What the actual fuck you are doing on IG?

Why would you even reply?

you use werty1457 for a lot of sites dude, pretty low IQ
Screen Shot 2020 04 30 at 42924 AM

imagine having a social media presence as an incel :feelskek:

Did you post a incel related meme on your IG or use incel slang?

Just message back saying - "What's it to you? I can't help how I was born. This is 2020 and there are a lot of men born with the same awful condition...there are millions of Canadians".

Nah seriously hope it ends up ok.

tell them to fuck off. what are you going to do?
then again, i don't have any friends and i'm already unemployable so it really don't matter :feelskek:

What can they do with that information? Lol what social life to be destroyed.

In the next 5 years I bet all the NSA shit gets leaked and everyone's digital footprint will be publicly available and matched to their name. We're all fucked.

Again, fucking normie government and pigs ruined everything including the internet. mrz was by far the most aware/blackpilled user on this, even if he did repeat himself/type essays in every post.

Pretty sure my shit got leaked somehow
EDIT: They just said I'm Canadian my shit def got leaked
EDIT 2: I asked how they knew I was Canadian and Incel, reply was "I can detect incels". I asked if my shit got leaked, reply was "no"
EDIT 3: I'm calling them, trying to have a convo. They keep rejecting it, reply was "I'm shy"
Jfl you need to learn to keep your shit tight. I don’t even get how you got your shit leaked, I don’t talk to anybody.

maybe its a cute waifu teasing you

In the next 5 years I bet all the NSA shit gets leaked and everyone's digital footprint will be publicly available and matched to their name. We're all fucked.

Again, fucking normie government and pigs ruined everything including the internet. mrz was by far the most aware/blackpilled user on this, even if he did repeat himself/type essays in every post.

After Eddy S, they're probably spying on their own payroll employees and contractors as much as, if not more than, their own citizens and the rest of the world.

tbh. The scary thing IMO Is that no matter how bad you try to hide the nsa can decrypt and move past every single VPN like its just as if you were using google. Brutal can'tstanduptothegovernment pill

Because your name is the same as the one here.

Guess you got no choice but for hatred now huh bud, got a black duster?

I’m retarded and used to use Venomkore as my name for everything up until like a few months ago. Now I just use it here and for online games tbh

tbh. The scary thing IMO Is that no matter how bad you try to hide the nsa can decrypt and move past every single VPN like its just as if you were using google. Brutal can'tstanduptothegovernment pill

There are places they can't go, and proper encryption is still incredibly tough to break.