Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Some quick comments on "Heightpill megathread"

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Not sure if one is supposed to reply to megathreads with more supporting evidence in more videos, studies, Etc. Referring to this thread:

https://incels.is/threads/heightpill-megathread.397377/

Which I believe should become a pinned and "must read" thread.

Though I have a number of comments on it.

The illustrated height difference is exact my "Chinrest Principle" which I noted earlier, most couples I see outside look like that, where the man is just tall enough to rest his chin on the top of her head. But extreme height difference couples are rare unless the toilet is exceptionally short.

As for the "7 foot" man, I've seen an actual 7 foot man at a McDonald's last month, this man is nowhere near 7 foot, I'd say that he's probably somewhere closer to 6'9 perhaps 6'9½.

Screenshot 20220807 073758

If he's 7 feet tall then all those cops are 6'4~6'6. Here is a visual representation of me and the bloke at the McDonald's in rural Groningen:

Screenshot 20220807 073945

I don't see that height difference in the video at all, so unless all those men are around 6'6 there's no way that he's 7 foot tall. But toilets are known to exaggerate height, if you're short everyone looks taller. Yesterday I did an experiment where I would sit down and just look at everyone around me, then I sat on a taller stool and compared everyone again, then I stood and compared everyone and it becomes increasingly difficult to differentiate between taller people when you're sitting low. You see that some people are taller than others but they all look "tall", this is also why toilets love to see a man height-mogging another man because that shows his height more than him relative to her. Toilets have said that I "look 6'7" which is utterly delusional unless viewed from a shorter perspective where people just "look tall".

Also, if that supposed "7 foot guy" would walk around in a crowd in the Netherlands he would barely be noticeable. Yesterday I was comparing male heights in a crowd and specifically looking at men that I actually had to move my neck to look at (so these were men at least 6'6~6'7) and unless you specifically focus on them they barely stand out in the crowd. 7 Ft tall men are exceptionally rare (even here in the Netherlands, I do see some, but not that many, like I saw a 7 Ft. White Dutchman with a 4'7 Ft. East African girlfriend, incidentally also the only 7 Ft. Zoomer I've seen this year, meanwhile I saw 3 or so Gen X'ers in that height category).

But the fact that toilets so grossly overestimate his height to go simp for him shows how important Mogging is. Tails also noted that if you're a fairly tall guy wanting to make a Tinder profile that you should specifically pose next to a group of short friends to show how much you mog them. Toilets don't view men in isolation, they view us in comparison to other men. This is why being 6'7 means being "a manlet" if you're surrounded by 7 Footers.

While I get height-mogged literally the moment I leave my house by every man and a sizeable portion of the toilets, I rarely get as ultra supreme height-mogged as I got at the McDonald's a few weeks ago and that was a good point of comparison with other height mogs as that man made 6'6 guys look like dwarves. Which is exactly why I don't think that the riot guy is anywhere near his purported height, unless America suddenly turned into a Northern European country.

the height of men outside is not the same as the height of incels inside

8CAAB548 3B55 49D7 B42C 8FA6A1DF3D1B2

"THERE IS A MANLET AT MY SIDE, HE DIDN'T DO NOTHING WRONG, BUT I'M SO PISSED OFF AT HIM BEING A MANLET THAT I WANTED HIM TO DIE! HE IS SO SHORT, FUCK IT, I HATE SHORT GUYS"