Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some people here want to KTS and some just want to be fuckin Blackpilled!

• Thread starter ComingOutOfWinter
  • Start date
ComingOutOfWinter

ComingOutOfWinter

Solitude But Satisfied
★★
Hey man, I know what you say, yeah these motherfuckers just see your face and look but okay this changes what? I know that women are only after good looking wealthy man, i also know and believe that boys also would befriend with you if you are good looking but fuckin forget them! You better be something else, I tried to find some fuckin normal guys who had experienced enough to not hurt someone and i have them now as friends, if you cannot find them, also don't give a fuck!
Also you idiots who try to be so radical who hurt others cause you are also being hurt by society, we are also injured by society, then what? this not mean that we have to kill ourselves! you mother fucker you are not actually a incel or looser, you are just complexed narcist who thought that you are beautiful but then you saw others who were more beautiful than you, you are not actually incel, you are just fuckin narcist who thought that everything has to be yours!
You other guys please listen to me, these motherfuckers who support suicide, if they were normie, they would try their best to hurt us also! forget them, they are just some socially sadist people! me an you, we have to be much stronger than this! if u call it bluepill, i don't give a fuck! let me tell you just one thing and it is this that what is the main problem of incel crisis?! that people banned life from us! Normies or others banned life from us so also these motherfuckers also want to ban life from us in another direct way! Being Blackpilled if means to be some motherfucking narcist then call me bluepilled or whatever you wish, I know that all of us have the right to live! if society prefers people by their face, also these motherfuckers do! FUCK THEM!

sopranos.gif

I'm just envious of beautiful people because they can:
• have sex
• seek romance
• have social life.

@PLA1092 on a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate this Iranicel’s English?

You other guys please listen to me, these motherfuckers who support suicide, if they were normie, they would try their best to hurt us also!
Based honestly. Fuck those who encourage others to rope.

I'm just envious of beautiful people because they can:
• have sex
• seek romance
• have social life.
then your problem is our new world's new principles, not people! actually many of people cannot have sex, they just want to and show the way that they can but they are fuckin lying! many of normies are somehow incel.

then your problem is our new world's new principles, not people! actually many of people cannot have sex, they just want to and show the way that they can but they are fuckin lying! many of normies are somehow incel.
I think that women use promises of sex as a bait.
They don't want to have sex unless you're a gigaChad.

I think that women use promises of sex as a bait.
They don't want to have sex unless you're a gigaChad.
not exactly, there's difference between what happens now and what is objectively happening! I think women do like sex with all humans, such men, but I think they do not like "Objective Chad" they actually want what society calls "chad" so in that manner they would be high priced and valuable, you know what I say? It is like an agreement not objective truth!

Motherfuckers me