Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some people call me a pedophile for wanting to date sexually developed young girls, but truth is, I'm one of the users who cares the most about kids

but they all locking away when I stare at them. So it will never happen.
No girl holds eye contact with me after puberty and before menopause :cryfeels:

I don't see why Incels are trying to justify pedophilia & pedastry... You're incels... You're men... You're not boys... You're not children... You're not stunted... You're not immature... You're not retarded... Your cocks & balls aren't shrunken... You're no less a man who can & does fuck an adult woman? So why the fuck are you longing for children or teeny boppers? FFS...

No I'm not moral fagging... JFLing at the pathetic excuses for men on here who try & justify this shit... Grow the fuck up Mother Fuckers!!!

I don't see why Incels are trying to justify pedophilia & pedastry... You're incels... You're men... You're not boys... You're not children... You're not stunted... You're not immature... You're not retarded... Your cocks & balls aren't shrunken... You're no less a man who can & does fuck an adult woman? So why the fuck are you longing for children or teeny boppers? FFS...

No I'm not moral fagging... JFLing at the pathetic excuses for men on here who try & justify this shit... Grow the fuck up Mother Fuckers!!!
How do you know all that?

Also JFL at that shaming, you sound like a feminist from cucktears.

yeah, you definitely CARE about the kids. :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

How do you know all that?

Also JFL at that shaming, you sound like a feminist from cucktears.

The other alternative is those peeps are predators who go after weak targets. Again scum in my eyes.

No shaming... Just stating what I see & feel like saying... LOL couldn't be further from the truth in calling me a Feminazi from IT.

No girl holds eye contact with me after puberty and before menopause :cryfeels:
If we where chads they will, right? I don't care about the post wall 2/10 hoes but It's so hard when JB don't give a fuck about me.
When I was younger I saw them all with much older guys. I thought I'll play the agegame too. Now I'm older and when I approach them the reject me everytime. While tyrone chad get all the prime girls..

If we where chads they will, right? I don't care about the post wall 2/10 hoes but It's so hard when JB don't give a fuck about me.
When I was younger I saw them all with much older guys. I thought I'll play the agegame too. Now I'm older and when I approach them the reject me everytime. While tyrone chad get all the prime girls..
Where are you from?

Actually I live in Italy but was born in germany. You?
Live in Brazil but was also born in Germany.

It's over for German diaspora cels.
The other alternative is those peeps are predators who go after weak targets. Again scum in my eyes.

No shaming... Just stating what I see & feel like saying... LOL couldn't be further from the truth in calling me a Feminazi from IT.
"Weak targets" lol. So you're saying that if I approach a stunningly hot 14 yo JB, I'll easily manipulate her into having sex with me just because I'm older?

Are you fucking kidding me? I already approached tons of JBs since 14+ is legal here, all rejected me, harsher than 20+ women do.

You guys speak like teenagers are small children that you can trick with candy or something, you're completely deluded.

Last edited:
I think being interested in 16 yo girls = pretty normal. Being interested in 8 yo girls = GTFO pedophile!

I think being interested in 16 yo girls = pretty normal. Being interested in 8 yo girls = GTFO pedophile!
It's really simple:

Prepubescent= pedophilia
Pubescent= hebephilia
Post-pubescent but underage legally= ephebophilia

I don't shame any, there's more than enough people to shame male sexuality already, but I think it's not a good idea to penetrate prepubescents.

It's really simple:

Prepubescent= pedophilia
Pubescent= hebephilia
Post-pubescent but underage legally= ephebophilia

I don't shame any, there's more than enough people to shame male sexuality already, but I think it's not a good idea to penetrate prepubescents.

Not illegal here for me to fuck a 16 yo and I definitely would but it wont happen since I am an ugly incel.

Stop coping so hard. You're not Asian. Your delusions will get the best of you.
Have you seen his pic? I was honestly surprised, he kinda looks Japanese. But yeah, he's not.

I think the real delusion is not thinking he looks Asian, but thinking just looking like a local there will get him a foid.

"Weak targets" lol. So you're saying that if I approach a stunningly hot 14 yo JB, I'll easily manipulate her into having sex with me just because I'm older?

Are you fucking kidding me? I already approached tons of JBs since 14+ is legal here, all rejected me, harsher than 20+ women do.

You guys speak like teenagers are small children that you can trick with candy or something, you're completely deluded.

Arrested development demeans you further than you already are. If you're happy with this so be it...

Face facts... You're never going to be young again or be able to relive those moments at that time & stage... I just gave my 2 cents that's all.

Teeny boppers love their bravado... That's all... You don't need to LARP as 1 of them... Or indulge those saddos... Otherwise it'll end up being the battle of the saddos...

Stop coping so hard. You're not Asian. Your delusions will get the best of you.

Cringe coping is well... Just painful to watch tbh ngl... Btw thanks for the study tips.

Last edited:
Which is evidenced by this thread.

I'm part of the tiny minority of incels not selfish enough to bring a mongrel to this world because of inceldom.

Seriously, what are the chances of a guy who is born from an incel ugly father and a product of racemixing not being an incel?

I don't want to make children suffer and being born like that is likely worse than being abused as a kid, let alone having sex as a sexually developed teenage girl.
you can date young girls but any age under 17-18 makes you a pedophile in my eyes
btw if you did care enough about kids, you would have thoughts about fucking them and getting with them.

i dont think we have the same meaning of "Caring"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back