Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you race mix to escape inceldom?

Would you race mix to escape inceldom?

• Yes bro

Votes: 36 50.7%
  • No bro

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Depends on which race bro (explain below)

Votes: 22 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Life Wasted

Life Wasted

Mexicancel in America
★★
Lets see exactly how many of you would actually be ok ascending with a female outside your own race/ethnicity.

And I'm not talking about just sex here, you'd have to be totally fine having race mixed kids with her too. So we're talking having things like mulattoes, hapas, and blasians around. Also keep your parents in mind as well, how would they feel about you dating outside your own race/ethnicity? Good? Bad? Indifferent?

Just remember your kids might have issues later on in life with your decision and end up looking nothing like you, they may come out looking something like this.....

If you're a mixedcel then how do you feel about being biracial? Good? Bad? Indifferent?

Volcel if you wouldn't. I feel for the ricecels and all, but it's every incel for himself out here.

All joking aside, I have way too many genetic defects to ever reproduce. I’m ugly and a sperg and also suffer from hereditary/genetic medical problems. I found out that my great grandparents on my Fathers side were siblings so I’m literally the offspring of inbreeding JFL

I'm a hapa (half Asian, half white), so I'm already mixed. I'd be willing to have sex with a woman of any race, as long as she wasn't some morbidly obese landwhale.

But the kids thing wouldn't matter for me because I don't want kids. I don't want to pass on my shitty genes to a son and make him go through the same suffering I did. I just want the sex, love, and validation part of ascension. No offspring.

Mixedcel here, tbh i don't really care about it since i look like the average white guy.
Even though she isn't ideal, you're volcel if you wouldn't date her

100% would, but idk about abos.

Yes, sure. I do not care what race my future GF should belong to.

Any race but not black women.

They seem too crazy to me.

Any and all. If they're attractive it doesn't matter what race to me.

Of course i would although i have to admit that really black women are unattractive to me.

Having kids? No.

I'd fuck even an Australian abo but no kids.

Only way I would seriously date / have kids with a girl that isn't white, blonde and with blue/green eyes would be a 10/10 non-westernized asian stacy

Arent you Black? Weren't you just lecturing another user about self hate?

In fact im seeing a lot of "yes" answers in this poll, but whenever I see someone post about how they hate being their race I see nothing but others respond calling them Uncle Tom's and the like.
I feel like there's a lot of hypocrisy in this thread to be honest.

Death to race mix.

Napa here (hawaiian, japanese, german) to b exact. I wouldn't mind being with an ethic girls, hell I'm mixed, but once I read on about having kids and stuff, it became a no. I dont wanna muddle it more then my line already is. Really dont wanna fuckup another life like that.

Arent you Black? Weren't you just lecturing another user about self hate?

In fact im seeing a lot of "yes" answers in this poll, but whenever I see someone post about how they hate being their race I see nothing but others respond calling them Uncle Tom's and the like.
I feel like there's a lot of hypocrisy in this thread to be honest.

I was agreeing about women are crazy but not about not that I wouldn’t date a black girl. Just reread his sentence and he said that he wouldn’t date a black women kinda confused on the sentence because I skimmed through it barely reading it. I would date any race especially black women.

I was agreeing about women are crazy but not about not that I wouldn’t date a black girl. Just reread his sentence and he said that he wouldn’t date a black women kinda confused on the sentence because I skimmed through it barely reading it. I would date any race especially black women.
I would have sex with a black women but I wouldn’t get in a LTR with one tbh.

As long as she's East Asian,White or Hispanic I'm gain.

as long as she's a girl i'm ok

The thought of cucking races that cuck mine is a laugh, sure why not.

Lets see exactly how many of you would actually be ok ascending with a female outside your own race/ethnicity.

And I'm not talking about just sex here, you'd have to be totally fine having race mixed kids with her too. So we're talking having things like mulattoes, hapas, and blasians around. Also keep your parents in mind as well, how would they feel about you dating outside your own race/ethnicity? Good? Bad? Indifferent?

Just remember your kids might have issues later on in life with your decision and end up looking nothing like you, they may come out looking something like this.....

If you're a mixedcel then how do you feel about being biracial? Good? Bad? Indifferent?

Most girl are as ugly as that mixedcel but they just makeupmaxx, I would rather my son be a incel than a fucking whore who had 1000dicks before 20 years old.

Would definitely mix. Dont give a shit what anyone would think. Anything is better than masturbating all the time. The mixed girl in the video looks good enough to me. Would do her any time. Volcel if you wouldnt.