Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

some people are so lucky

D

Despicablecel

Wizard
★★★★★
The odds seem to be against them and they pray for a miracle and they get it. My friend at school was around an inch taller than me initially (he was a bit older though so we were kinda matched when age was accounted for) and he was a late bloomer so he luckily bypassed his predicted height. Throughout most of high school, because i hit puberty earlier, i was the one who was taller, so my non nt was cancelled out by my physical mog . Last time i saw him, he was 5'10.5 at 18 but it's possible he reached a full 5'11. He went from maybe ltn in status to pretty much mtn purely from gaining height. Some people just have all the luck.

Last edited:
if he didn't grow, i honestly think we wuold've been friends till at least 19-20 tbh. fuck this faggot

he also got an awp asiimov and a knife after opening like 20 cases

He went from maybe ltn in status to pretty much mtn purely from gaining height.
Many such cases. I know someone from high school who was a fucking loser and today he is 6’5, has plenty of hot chicks simping for him, and gets respected by most normies. I wish I knew how it feels like to become a monster later in life, ie to grow from 5’8 to 6’5. God had his favourites. Clown world.

if he didn't grow, i honestly think we wuold've been friends till at least 19-20 tbh. fuck this faggot
Same thing. These people become arrogant after their growth spurts.

Same thing. These people become arrogant after their growth spurts.
he didnt become arrogant but he started gravitating towards more popular people due to the looks oriented nature of social circles

Many such cases. I know someone from high school who was a fucking loser and today he is 6’5, has plenty of hot chicks simping for him, and gets respected by most normies. I wish I knew how it feels like to become a monster later in life, ie to grow from 5’8 to 6’5. God had his favourites. Clown world.
going from manlet to giga tall is better than always being tall in a way since you get an insane dopamine spike for a long time lmao. Meanwhile, i was predicted to be 5'10.5 and i ended up 5'9. That prediction only lasted for a short time though as by 2 i dropped a few percentiles.

Last edited:
Fuck him.
i don't actually hate him tbh, im indifferent towards him. He got pretty lucky though. I wasn't leaving the house so he didn't have to rot playing games with me 24/7. He even got a gf at around 20 and that growth spurt contributed for sure. Late-bloomers do get cucked in their teen years but overcoming their predicted height makes up for it a bit or a lot. Most people don't have sex till 18, even normies, so it's not like being a slightly late bloomer like him is that bad. I wish i hit puberty like a year later. Perfect mix of extra height and not being much lower prenatal T

Last edited:
going from manlet to giga tall is better than always being tall in a way since you get an insane dopamine spike for a long time lmao. Meanwhile, i was predicted to be 5'10.5 and i ended up 5'9. That prediction only lasted for a short time though as by 2 i dropped a few percentiles.
Man, if you became at least 5’11 l, you could’ve gotten 5 inches limb lengthening surgery, and you would’ve been set for life.

Man, if you became at least 5’11 l, you could’ve gotten 5 inches limb lengthening surgery, and you would’ve been set for life.
i wouldn't get 5 inch LL at 5'11. id wear airforce 1's or some shit with a small lift (NT and looks good) and be closer to 6'. 6' seems to be the start of tall. As ltn/incel, being 6'4 would be extremely beneficial for me, but it's too risky. Maybe i'd get 2 inch LL.

i wouldn't get 5 inch LL at 5'11. id wear airforce 1's or some shit with a small lift (NT and looks good) and be closer to 6'. 6' seems to be the start of tall. As ltn/incel, being 6'4 would be extremely beneficial for me, but it's too risky. Maybe i'd get 2 inch LL.
Nah bro. Most tall zoomers I see today are around 6’3, and it seems that it is the new 6’0.

Nah bro. Most tall zoomers I see today are around 6’3, and it seems that it is the new 6’0.
6’3 is still quite rare tbh. Most tall guys i see are 6’1-6’2. You overestimate them

6’3 is still quite rare tbh. Most tall guys i see are 6’1-6’2. You overestimate them
Nah I don’t. Most athletes are around 6’4-6’5. I have a good estimate because my dad is around 6’1-6’2. These guys are way taller, so it’s obvious that they’re 6’3 and above.

Nah I don’t. Most athletes are around 6’4-6’5. I have a good estimate because my dad is around 6’1-6’2. These guys are way taller, so it’s obvious that they’re 6’3 and above.
Ok americancel. Athletes are not representative of normal people

I've seen white foids heightmogging their dads a few times.

I've seen white foids heightmogging their dads a few times.
i saw a chinese girl who was 5’8 and her mother was tall but father was like 5’6 Quite rare to see it tho

i saw a chinese girl who was 5’8 and her mother was tall but father was like 5’6 Quite rare to see it tho
I think majority of Gen Z noodlewhores are around their dads' heights or taller.

Tall begins at 6’3.
6’5 : Solid Tall
6’7 : Slayer height
> 6’7 : Ogre
yea legitimately tall to the point you’re known as the takl guy, i actually agree. 6’ is when you’re solid height tho and start being tall to a decent amount of women. 6’5 is extremely tall; 6’7 is something youll see once every few weeks and most look like lanklets; 6’4 is probably ideal height since mix of height and ideal proportions. Anythint ocer gives diminishing returns and only appeals heavily to mentally ill women or very tall women

45940.jpg

I think majority of Gen Z noodlewhores are around their dads' heights or taller.
noodlewhores i know mostly cap at 5’6-5’7 with some outliers. I knew a 5’6.5 noodle and i wanted to brush my dick against her. Most asian dads i know are quite a bit shorter than their sons and lots have wives who are sinilar height so its possible. Most arent near their fathers let alone taller tho