Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I spitefully ate half of a faggot's spaghetti at a potluck so fewer people could enjoy it

EpsteinTruther41

EpsteinTruther41

gymcel coomer late bloomer
★★
So there's this major-league faggot in my art class and honors program, normal enough for an American school in the 2020s, right? Well this one is a kikenosed JBW privilege-receiver who gets unconditional support from foids in anything he does, so a bit more cancerous. Even more cancerous is how I hear him gossip about me in the hallways, and he kicked me in the spine through a chair's gap several times in class, until I stood the fuck up, turned around, and he got scared. Regardless people were indifferent to it and were like "ohh it's a mistake and he has long legs" like BITCH a couple weeks ago that cracker took turns making fun of my start on a group project we're supposed to COLLABORATE on (worst mistake of my life). Things went on as normal with him separated from me by teachers' notes (/calm/) but we had an art class potluck recently, big opportunity for major faggot to get emotionally sucked off for le cuisine. Brought some of my own no-bake cookies which people had but barely acknowledged in comparison, so I decided the best course of action was to reduce the supply of peanut-sauce faggot spaghetti (bulking anyway) so less servings would be available, and less foids would be able to give him the compliments that fuel his ego. Faggot did not have any of my cookies, probably because he was irrationally scared of me beating the shit out of him (really nigga) as he got to see me take half of the container on my plate without saying a word. Physical dominance established ig, still a fucking loser socially :chad: :feelskek: :yes:

Last edited:
mental illness

Physical dominance established ig, still a fucking loser socially :chad: :feelskek: :yes:
Women don't care about physical "dominance." They care about your bone structure. Your jaw. Your GENES! That's it. You either got 'em, or you don't. And by the sound of it, you don't have 'em. Maybe better luck in the next life.

Women don't care about physical "dominance." They care about your bone structure. Your jaw. Your GENES! That's it. You either got 'em, or you don't. And by the sound of it, you don't have 'em. Maybe better luck in the next life.
On (some) bone structure I heightmog and framemog this faggot by 3 inches vertically and 3 inches horizontally. The BIG PROBLEM is that I am LTN facially, HAPA, and non-NT, however :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Based 2006cel. I look forward to more of your exploits in the future. Hopefully, you don't get into a fight like @Therapywasaaste did with that sophy moor moron.

Based 2006cel. I look forward to more of your exploits in the future. Hopefully, you don't get into a fight like @Therapywasaaste did with that sophy moor moron.
yeah you gotta use brinkmanship / edging diplomacy in life, full on fights get you an uncleanable record. Many such cases for unfortunate black and latinocels who start swinging, so you gotta push the limits but just exactly *not* to em.
Stop It Bruce Lee GIF

yeah you gotta use brinkmanship / edging diplomacy in life, full on fights get you an uncleanable record. Many such cases for unfortunate black and latinocels who start swinging, so you gotta push the limits but just exactly *not* to em.
Exactly. Also good if you can bait him into losing it. Dude doesn't sound stable and if you can keep a cooler head you will protect yourself and hopefully prevail.