Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Some of you inkwells have a fucked up childhood/past, mang...

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
It's like watching an anime where you seriously hate the antagonist, and then coming to find out they're doing some of the fuckshit they do because they were serious victims of their past.
I read some shiet on IT cause I got baited there to read and I seen some shietty background stories worse than my own of some active posters on here. No fucking wonder some of you Chicos are so fucked in the head.
I've never seen this many people have ill-intent towards the world and want the world to suffer total death by hell. You Chicos have some ptsd worse than of some of my fellow veterans I know, mang, and they have a shiet brain, mang.
I wont name you Chicos cause IT srsly doxxed u n shiet, it's crazy how NEET free we live in their head for them to dig up your past like that. And then they still find ways to fuck things up for us even more...

I pray the Lord be with you Chicos n shiet for eternity.

it's over

Many of us had a very hard childhood and/or teen years

i had a pretty beautiful childhood
but mother died
after that
there has only been
hell for me

also i went to catholic school

Normies have no idea what true suffering really is.

who else looks like a drug addict because of poor sleep during high school

I hate soyciety so much I want to never work for these ungrateful bastards.
The most brutal thing is when you feel shitty anyway and then you go outside and all you see are agressive sandniggers that mess with you. I hate Germany especially since they turned it into a brown shithole. If you ever visit Germany stay away from the big cities bc all you see is agressive Niggers.

I hate soyciety so much I want to never work for these ungrateful bastards.
The most brutal thing is when you feel shitty anyway and then you go outside and all you see are agressive sandniggers that mess with you. I hate Germany especially since they turned it into a brown shithole. If you ever visit Germany stay away from the big cities bc all you see is agressive Niggers.
Why does your government keep letting that happen? What do you actually get from it? It's not like niggers can successfully sanction Germany

Why does your government keep letting that happen? What do you actually get from it? It's not like niggers can successfully sanction Germany
The German government is controlled by the Elites and they want to kill the white race. They want the German population to be a mixed mulatto race.

Well, get ready to became Brazil then

Broken lives, came from broken homes, mang.

it's over

I wont name you Chicos cause IT srsly doxxed u n shiet, it's crazy how NEET free we live in their head for them to dig up your past like that. And then they still find ways to fuck things up for us even more...
fucking psychopaths