Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some of you are destroying our public view

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluepillers: 100) :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

This is her reddit account, IT'S A FUCKING FOID and IT user infiltrator.

Lol4
Lol2
Lol1
Lol3

You wouldn’t be friends with us
and you’re a woman apparently who didn’t prove anything

This is her reddit account, IT'S A FUCKING FOID and IT user infiltrator.

View attachment 540146View attachment 540147View attachment 540148View attachment 540149
I am a woman but my point still stands. Get your head our pf your ass and realise that no one gonna fuck you if you keep treating them like garbage. Same applies to your imaginary chad

oh and guess what. Im also gay and no one wanna fuck me too. But thats because im am also ugly lol
You wouldn’t be friends with us

and you’re a woman apparently who didn’t prove anything

If you are nice i would try to become friends. I did actually with some incels. My goal is to fullend my psychotherapy studies mainly because i do want to help. But insulting us isn’t helping you

Some of yall forgot why we are here. Involuntary celibate. Most too ugly to be fucked, some not confident enough. But what become of that? A bunch of inhumane (pedophilic? Wtf) hateful people degrading other humans to mere objects. You dont get a girl cause she thinks you are gonna rape her or some shit. Incels were people who knew how to respect other back in my day. Now yall are setting your own obstacles. Shower, shave, work out. Its your body and if u wanna get laid, take care of it. It disgusts me to read some of the posts here honestly. It reads like a bunch of unloved teenagers who hide themselves in their room, never spoke to a female (or male if prefered idk) and shit about them cause they can. You are not an incel, you are doing this to yourself. And if you are continuing to make u as unappealing as possible, this wont change

Oh, and to all my ex incels who took a shot and landed? Dont let these fakecels insult you. We are supposed to stand together and not fight each other. Incelim was never and is not intended to be a wanted position. We want to be laid (me included) but some of you dont seem like it. You infiltrated this group and twisted what trucels are. The different between a cunt and a incel is, that we cant be laid. You dont want to be
Shut up cuckold. I will always crave 15 yr old pussy and I don’t give a fuck about your cucked opinion. Cut the just take a shower attitude, most people here shower, I shower twice a day. You sound like an IT infiltrator or a fed.

I am a woman but my point still stands. Get your head our pf your ass and realise that no one gonna fuck you if you keep treating them like garbage. Same applies to your imaginary chad

oh and guess what. Im also gay and no one wanna fuck me too. But thats because im am also ugly lol

If you are nice i would try to become friends. I did actually with some incels. My goal is to fullend my psychotherapy studies mainly because i do want to help. But insulting us isn’t helping you
Shut up cuckold. I will always crave 15 yr old pussy and I don’t give a fuck about your cucked opinion. Cut the just take a shower attitude, most people here shower, I shower twice a day. You sound like an IT infiltrator or a fed.
They just admitted to being a woman, imagine my shock

You didnt prove anything. I dont treat people like garbage and didnt bring me anything. People in real life consider me good, trustworthy and good family guy and they respect me even less because of that, especially women, no matter my personality and attitude my height and face stays the same. But with you IT retards every reason falls on deaf ears and you circle jerk and farm karma points on peoples misery. There is a special place in hell for hypocrites like you.

Wrong person idiot, I’m not a fucking foid
No shit, dingbat. I was trying to show you that she admitted to being a foid above your comment, that's why I tagged you.

Get the fuck out stupid bitch. Gay fucking american cunt.
I would love to torture you and rape your corpse.
Fucking slut. LGBTQ should hang.
:feelskek::feelsohgod::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree:

They just admitted to
You didnt prove anything. I dont treat people like garbage and didnt bring me anything. People in real life consider me good, trustworthy and good family guy and they respect me even less because of that, especially women, no matter my personality and attitude my height and face stays the same. But with you IT retards every reason falls on deaf ears and you circle jerk and farm karma points on peoples misery. There is a special place in hell for hypocrites like you.
Oh i havent posted any of this to Reddit. Its been a while since i posted there synthetic at all honestly. If women dont want you, fuck them thb. If you are really nice like you said. All my friends have nice bf who arent exactly super models. But i also live in germany so maybe thats why we dont really care about all that. Who knows

Get that ass banned! Cunt

Get the fuck out stupid bitch. Gay fucking american cunt.
I would love to torture you and rape your corpse.
Fucking slut. LGBTQ should hang.
:feelskek::feelsohgod::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree:
Not American. Nice of you to kill me before raping my corpse. Wouldn’t want to be alive for that. Try pills maybe, the body stays longer warm this way
Get that ass banned! Cunt
I would leave myself but this is just getting funny

Not American. Nice of you to kill me before raping my corpse. Wouldn’t want to be alive for that. Try pills maybe, the body stays longer warm this way

Would prefer to rape you alive, but your probably deformed or a landwhale :lul:

No its not. Dont put yourself to the level of some trashy foids. Be better
All women view men as a mere objects. It's a taboo behind every human society. Human species are inherently gynocentric. Why women are born, but men are made, as they say? ( and this is incorrect because men also are born ). Because average male is just a cog in the machine, worker bee, trained slave.

Oh i havent posted any of this to Reddit. Its been a while since i posted there synthetic at all honestly. If women dont want you, fuck them thb. If you are really nice like you said. All my friends have nice bf who arent exactly super models. But i also live in germany so maybe thats why we dont really care about all that. Who knows
Im not claiming im a saint, im somewhat a normal guy most of us are, i dont think person can say fuck it and live like a monk. No matter youre lesbian, how can you cope without sex? i cant.

I agree that some incels are edgy retards and human trash, especially retarded when used in combination with "we are just discriminated for being ugly" but trying to polish out public image is useless. The incel scene is one of the last few communities where you can really speak as you wish.
It's over if other incels considered you too retarded to live. Brutal :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: take the retardpill brothers. If you are "brother" to begin with :fuk:.

I treat people very nicely and I still get treated like fucking garbage and rejected a quadrillion times, to be exact, every attempt I've ever made ended up with me beig rejected, ghosted, not even getting an answer, not even accepting friend requestions or things like that. Guess what happened? Despite trying to be as nice as possible, polite, talk instead of arguing and all things alike, I was bullied and on the brink of suicide for 10 years now. Surely it is my fault, huh? I can't tell how many threads I've made recounting the experiences and my reasons to be as bitter as I am now, because of people exactly LIKE YOU, who only sees what a person is now and not what made the person come to such point and made them what they are now. Don't look at the end result, look at the reason. Don't look at the result, look at the causes.

You don't solve a problem by its symptoms, you solve it dealing with the root causes.

I bet you're crying about these comments cause your woman brain can't handle insults and stress.
Just stay away from this site, we really hate you brainwashed sluts that are just gay because they can't get Chad.
And if you're not American, you're still 100% brainwashed by their propaganda and live in a first-world country, so you're basically American

I exist beyond this website. Might be hard for you to understand
Yeah your the tranny from South America who looks 45 to 50 when you're just 19:feelsjuice:

Would prefer to rape you alive, but your probably deformed or a landwhale :lul:
I was described a pretty, actually. But im not gf Material :‘)

Fo guys im like a bro and for girls like a good friend. So… feel free to rape me alive

I do not destroy the public view. I'm telling based facts. Enslaving foids is the only way in minecraft.
Based brother

All women view men as a mere objects. It's a taboo behind every human society. Human species are inherently gynocentric. Why women are born, but men are made, as they say? ( and this is incorrect because men also are born ). Because average male is just a cog in the machine, worker bee, trained slave.
Hm i have to disagree with the biology part. Humans cant be put into the inter sexual selection chard animals have. We put social interactions before procrastination. If we could follow the theory of evolution, we would be either monogamous or polygamous in the sense that one man has many women (if the female-male ration is comfortable with that). But poly falls under intra sexual selection and male would need to compete with others
Im not claiming im a saint, im somewhat a normal guy most of us are, i dont think person can say fuck it and live like a monk. No matter youre lesbian, how can you cope without sex? i cant.
Ignoring my pain, friend. And masturbation. Sex isnt very important for me, im lucky. Must be shitty to feel like that constantly, im sorry

Lost foid in the holy temple

:foidSoy: The absolute state of this forum :foidSoy:

I treat people very nicely and I still get treated like fucking garbage and rejected a quadrillion times, to be exact, every attempt I've ever made ended up with me beig rejected, ghosted, not even getting an answer, not even accepting friend requestions or things like that. Guess what happened? Despite trying to be as nice as possible, polite, talk instead of arguing and all things alike, I was bullied and on the brink of suicide for 10 years now. Surely it is my fault, huh? I can't tell how many threads I've made recounting the experiences and my reasons to be as bitter as I am now, because of people exactly LIKE YOU, who only sees what a person is now and not what made the person come to such point and made them what they are now. Don't look at the end result, look at the reason. Don't look at the result, look at the causes.

You don't solve a problem by its symptoms, you solve it dealing with the root causes.
As someone who goes into psychotherapy i absolutely agree. But the truth is also, that no one cares why you became a cunt. Because people are garbage and yoi either fit in or bye bye. Its not nice but its the world we live in

As someone who goes into psychotherapy i absolutely agree. But the truth is also, that no one cares why you became a cunt. Because people are garbage and yoi either fit in or bye bye. Its not nice but its the world we live in
Nothing you say is believable since you lied and did this for an experiment for your studies

Is she getting banned now or what? Why the fuck can she still post??
@Fat Link
You gotta help us man

Nothing you say is believable since you lied and did this for an experiment for your studies
…what experiment? Thats not how experiments are conducted. I need consent to use that in anyway. I mean what i wrote, its not a nice world and sadly a few people are getting more punches then others

Studies on Incels? What is that gonna do?
You either have sex with us or you don't. Does that compute with your tiny foid brain?

Yes @DarkRrjected I have no life, that's true. If I didn't lose everything that I had of important in my life and got pushed way over the edge and this far off society maybe I would not be here and would have a life, would still be useless considering I can barely function normally as an autistic and on top of that schizophrenic that can't hold responsibilities to get a job. Way to blame me. This is all my fault somehow.
Please, show us more of your foid brain.

Studies on Incels? What is that gonna do?
You either have sex with us or you don't. Does that compute with your tiny foid brain?
I dont know where the studies came from but im not doing anything. Like i said, im not doing any studies without consent. Or a reason

If I had a gun and were in aroom with you, I would shoot you:feelsLSD: @DarkRrjected

Yes @DarkRrjected I have no life, that's true. If I didn't lose everything that I had of important in my life and got pushed way over the edge and this far off society maybe I would not be here and would have a life, would still be useless considering I can barely function normally as an autistic and on top of that schizophrenic that can't hold responsibilities to get a job. Way to blame me. This is all my fault somehow.
Please, show us more of your foid brain.

I didnt put the fault onto you. The whole thing is such a complicated topic, i wont make any personal judgement

Also, these posts were made quit a time ago. Already forgotten

I dont know where the studies came from but im not doing anything. Like i said, im not doing any studies without consent. Or a reason
Just stop posting. You have no right to post on this site. It's holy ground for outcasts like us.

It's over if other incels considered you too retarded to live. Brutal :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: take the retardpill brothers. If you are "brother" to begin with :fuk:.
not too retarded to live, but some try to be as toxic as possible and still use shit like "IT hates us without a reason" why giving IT this useless fuel. Not that I care about IT and what they say, its just retarded to see this.

What a coincidence, i want to die
Oh yeah of course, I'm sure you're life as a walking hole is so hard. Being praised everywhere you go, cared about by strangers, adored by simps and cucks. Oh yeah, I'm sure a person like you has it hard.:feelskek:

not too retarded to live, but some try to be as toxic as possible and still use shit like "IT hates us without a reason" why giving IT this useless fuel. Not that I care about IT and what they say, its just retarded to see this.
I still think it's Kinda cucked to not hate humanity though. I mean let's be real We aRE sUcH a GoOd SpEciES :feelsUnreal:

Dont have the courage, just as you
I'm not killing myself. There's nothing that gives me more will to live than the realization that my mere existence makes dykes like you froth at the mouth :feelshaha:

I still think it's Kinda cucked to not hate humanity though. I mean let's be real We aRE sUcH a GoOd SpEciES :feelsUnreal:
No humans suck for the most part especially in this modern industrial cuck plastic age but I try to be one of the good ones and hate myself for my bad physical and mental traits

I didnt put the fault onto you. The whole thing is such a complicated topic, i wont make any personal judgement

Also, these posts were made quit a time ago. Already forgotten
Listen (or read), even if you are here with your "good intentions", you are not helping simply because you are not being anywhere near realistic. You are virtue signaling and has already contradicted yourself.

The objective reality and what many studies show, is that we are actually right but everyone refuses to see the truth because it hurts muh brave independent empowered qweens m'ladies.

If everyone here is bitter and angry now, it is because of the same reasons at the end of the day. It IS indeed a complicated topic, people respond in different ways, but if all you know you being pushed off society and ostracized, bullied, trated like garbage simply for existing, then there is no different outcome.

Just stop posting. You have no right to post on this site. It's holy ground for outcasts like us.
And you have no right threatening me but hello there
Oh yeah of course, I'm sure you're life as a walking hole is so hard. Being praised everywhere you go, cared about by strangers, adored by simps and cucks. Oh yeah, I'm sure a person like you has it hard.:feelskek:
i dont know where u heard that but my life isnt as great as you think. I technically could offer my body to esrn some money to pay of my dept and afford to treat my depression but so could you :)

No humans suck for the most part especially in this modern industrial cuck plastic age but I try to be one of the good ones and hate myself for my bad physical and mental traits
:feelsbadman: I thibk I might die like Jonathan joestar ngl. Except with no woman by my side. It'll just be people trying to murder me:feelsbadman:

It's ok to hate yourself, but if you don't hate women and soyciety more than yourself then you are a cuck.

I'm not killing myself. There's nothing that gives me more will to live than the realization that my mere existence makes dykes like you froth at the mouth :feelshaha:
You are selling yourself too big. I dont give a shit about you and your internet rants

Status
Not open for further replies.