Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some of you are destroying our public view

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bunch of inhumane (pedophilic? Wtf) hateful people degrading other humans to mere objects. You dont get a girl cause she thinks you are gonna rape her or some shit. Incels were people who knew how to respect other back in my day. Now yall are setting your own obstacles. Shower, shave, work out. Its your body and if u wanna get laid, take care of it. It disgusts
Ok? I dont care if you think i posted it on some other website. Or why someone would name themselves mr.princesskitty, sounds like one of those zwitter. I made my point clear but it seems this website is rules by edgy teens who will be embarrassed how they behaved instead of true incels

Isnt minecraft a single player game? What does that have to do with females
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Fucking ban this retard already. What is he doing here?

Which you unironically agreed with earlier my guy

Ok so why the fuck do you care about public view or anything? What is life without pussy? The entire purpose of living things is to reproduce, a RIGHT which you have been denied of so why do you care?
What else is there to do?
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Fucking ban this retard already. What is he doing here?
I thought this is a site for incels. It doesnt seem so anymore

"back in my day" and how old are you? niggas be 30 saying this type of shit like it isn't still their day
It's a troll that has a poor choice of words.

Ok? I dont care if you think i posted it on some other website. Or why someone would name themselves mr.princesskitty, sounds like one of those zwitter. I made my point clear but it seems this website is rules by edgy teens who will be embarrassed how they behaved instead of true incels

Isnt minecraft a single player game? What does that have to do with females
Even if you are not from IT and you are a truecel. You could say this place has edgy fakecels without sounding like infiltrator.

Some of yall forgot why we are here. Involuntary celibate. Most too ugly to be fucked, some not confident enough. But what become of that? A bunch of inhumane (pedophilic? Wtf) hateful people degrading other humans to mere objects. You dont get a girl cause she thinks you are gonna rape her or some shit. Incels were people who knew how to respect other back in my day. Now yall are setting your own obstacles. Shower, shave, work out. Its your body and if u wanna get laid, take care of it. It disgusts me to read some of the posts here honestly. It reads like a bunch of unloved teenagers who hide themselves in their room, never spoke to a female (or male if prefered idk) and shit about them cause they can. You are not an incel, you are doing this to yourself. And if you are continuing to make u as unappealing as possible, this wont change

Oh, and to all my ex incels who took a shot and landed? Dont let these fakecels insult you. We are supposed to stand together and not fight each other. Incelim was never and is not intended to be a wanted position. We want to be laid (me included) but some of you dont seem like it. You infiltrated this group and twisted what trucels are. The different between a cunt and a incel is, that we cant be laid. You dont want to be
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: Soyboy moment :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

We don't have any public view to destroy. We're already the outcasts of soyciety.

Dn rd + keep writing redpilled essays bro

@Fat Link ban this nigger

"back in my day" and how old are you? niggas be 30 saying this type of shit like it isn't still their day
I am well beyond my midlife.
Even if you are not from IT and you are a truecel. You could say this place has edgy fakecels without sounding like infiltrator.
I am not used to those new words and trends. It is my first time in one of these internet groups. Frankly, this site is very hard to navigate in. Facebook became so messy too around two years ago. I believable

What else is there to do?
That's my point you troll little dipshit fucking waste of my time. Whatever you're gonna get banned in a few hours anyways. Simping little cuckoid bitchboy soytard piece of shit get the fuck out of here. This is a holy place and your kind is not allowed.

@Fat Link thoughts on OP? Seems like a infiltrator.

Honestly I don't give a shit dude. I'm gonna be even more edgy now that you said that. Death to all non-incels.
Why should we give a fuck about public view? We can't reproduce. We can't fulfill the most fundamental biological purpose we have. Why should I care about anything? Why should I fucking care if society decided to throw us all in jail literally tomorrow? biologically it would make absolutely no difference.

@Fat Link I think this seals the deal
Thats not whaz i meant. Some of us cant win. But there are some people who purposefully do this to themselves. I don’t understand why someone would want to like i do
Princesskitty is literally a 2/10 whore who looks like a man:lul::lul::lul:
I've seen better looking whores in local Indonesian brothels who give 30 minutes for $5:lul:

@Fat Link I think this seals the deal

Princesskitty is literally a 2/10 whore who looks like a man:lul::lul::lul:
I've seen better looking whores in local Indonesian brothels who give 30 minutes for $5:lul:
-10/10 :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

That's my point you troll little dipshit fucking waste of my time. Whatever you're gonna get banned in a few hours anyways. Simping little cuckoid bitchboy soytard piece of shit get the fuck out of here. This is a holy place and your kind is not allowed.
I dont understand half of these words but i assume they are insults. This is what i meant, you will not become happier and you seem to have some trust issues? I get it of people come here to troll though

Princesskitty is biggest whore in this planet

We don't have any public view to destroy. We're already the outcasts of soyciety.
:yes::yes::yes:

"Destroying our public view"
What does this retard want? Let's assure wahmen of their power and let them get away with everything along with normie NPCs and Chad's that have ostracized us and killed us for our entire existences, maybe then we will be viewed as less bad and will get laid if we admit wahmen are saints and angels. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

What public view do we have? If people didn't know, a small part of people already knew what incels were way before ER and such and already hated us. The entire planet has always hated virgin men because we are worth fucking shit and it says there must be something wrong with us if we are virgins.

Fuck what is this retard still doing here?
What is your name on IT OP? Tell us already.

I am not used to those new words and trends. It is my first time in one of these internet groups. Frankly, this site is very hard to navigate in. Facebook became so messy too around two years ago. I believable
Thread reads somewhat baity, like "youre incel because youre angry and blame women" thats why the distrust towards you.

Which you unironically agreed with earlier my guy
so did many here my guy

just coz someone might be a troll/infiltrator/asshole/idiot doesn't mean they don't have a point sometimes

Thread reads somewhat baity, like "youre incel because youre angry and blame women" thats why the distrust towards you.
It wasn’t supposed to say that. Females do play a role in choosing us, or rather not choosing us, mostly because we are ugly. And yes it makes a normal human angry to want something they will never get. But i cant stand behind treats, pedophilia or whatever some are posting here

I dont understand half of these words but i assume they are insults. This is what i meant, you will not become happier and you seem to have some trust issues? I get it of people come here to troll though
Definitely an IT user

Although I've talked to incels who are retarded like you. Not all incels are based

just coz someone might be a troll/infiltrator/asshole/idiot doesn't mean they don't have a point sometimes
Sorry but it literally does

Talking about trust issues while literally being an infiltrator
<woman moment

Definitely an IT user

Although I've talked to incels who are retarded like you. Not all incels are based
I asked already but what does IT have to do with incels? I think its the opposite. I work in IT and many of my coworkers are semi Incels too

Definitely an IT user

Bluepilled incel. Can't count how many of them I've seen in my life.
Nooo, it's not a problem, at least I'm not incel even though no woman ever wanted me and reject me for being ugly/short/ethnic/whatever. It's my fault, I have to work on my personaly and on myself overal. :soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Fuck these retards.

C29

Bluepilled incel. Can't count how many of them I've seen in my life.
Nooo, it's not a problem, at least I'm not incel even though no woman ever wanted me and reject me for being ugly/short/ethnic/whatever. It's my fault, I have to work on my personaly and on myself overal. :soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Fuck these retards.
If you are ugly go complain to your parents. Their genetics. Even though they managed to get laid. Unlike you

I asked already but what does IT have to do with incels? I think its the opposite. I work in IT and many of my coworkers are semi Incels too
:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:

Ban this fucking nigger already.

It wasn’t supposed to say that. Females do play a role in choosing us, or rather not choosing us, mostly because we are ugly. And yes it makes a normal human angry to want something they will never get. But i cant stand behind treats, pedophilia or whatever some are posting here
This place is like a therapy or confession room because we dont have a close person in real life to talk to. Of course some thoughts are dark and scary, every person has them, we just share them without censor, i hate censoring it took over entire internet.

If you are ugly go complain to your parents. Their genetics. Even though they managed to get laid. Unlike you
Yes because complaining to them about my fucked up genetics that they gave me because they were horny will generate a time machine out of thin ain and make me be born somewhere else as Chad with giga perfect genetics, right? It will certainly fix everything somehow.
Yeah man, if complaining helped fix a problem maybe no problem would exist on the planet? Fucking :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:

Ban this fucking nigger already.
No need to ban this nigger
This place is like a therapy or confession room because we dont have a close person in real life to talk to. Of course some thoughts are dark and scary, every person has them, we just share them without censor, i hate censoring it took over entire internet
This place is like a therapy or confession room because we dont have a close person in real life to talk to. Of course some thoughts are dark and scary, every person has them, we just share them without censor, i hate censoring it took over entire internet.
I think its better to let it out in a medium than act on the feeling. A mate of mine draws pretty crazy stuff or writes them down. It helps him contain himself. His therapist told him it might help. She said that most are painting though, not writing

“Muh pedophile muh bigotry” :soy::feels:
shut the fuck up you moralfag most-likely-infiltrating piece of shit. You’re a greycel who made this account to post this. You are a failed waste of a human being, but instead of being properly angry like the rest of us, you swallowed redpill PUA delusions because you thought it would save you. Go back to IT or r/MGTOW or wherever the hell you came from.

“Muh pedophile muh bigotry” :soy::feels:
shut the fuck up you moralfag most-likely-infiltrating piece of shit. You’re a greycel who made this account to post this. You are a failed waste of a human being, but instead of being properly angry like the rest of us, you swallowed redpill PUA delusions because you thought it would save you. Go back to IT or r/MGTOW or wherever the hell you came from.
„Properly angry like the rest of us“
I am just tired at this point. And dont tell me how to feel. You want to be angry? Have fun. I dont

Not even that, this fucktard is bluepilled as god damn fuck. Worthless IT faggot infiltrator.
His problem isn't that he's bluepilled. He's not even an incel to begin with.

Actually this is pretty sound logic imo.

Actually I'm often surprised by how many incels DON'T actually blame their parents, I certainly do.

I am just tired at this point. And dont tell me how to feel. You want to be angry? Have fun. I dont
Then don't come here to tell us what to do or feel if you are not like us you bluepill fucktard.
Everyone here who is hateful enough has had enough bullshit from this planet and people and rejection.
You are palying youself like you don't know what IT is, mistaken it for a job... like seriously.
WHO THE FUCK IS HERE ON THIS FORUM AND DOESN'T KNOW WHAT IT IS? @MODS?????????????

Then don't come here to tell us what to do or feel if you are not like us you bluepill fucktard.
Everyone here who is hateful enough has had enough bullshit from this planet and people and rejection.
You are palying youself like you don't know what IT is, mistaken it for a job... like seriously.
WHO THE FUCK IS HERE ON THIS FORUM AND DOESN'T KNOW WHAT IT IS? @MODS?????????????
I am here since 32min or something. I looked it up. No need to get hysterical

guys stop tagging Fat Link, i'm sure he will ban this fucker when he wakes up/is on break lol
you do know that our parents lived in a different generation and that young male sexlessness is rising in this day and age, right? jfl you sound so out of touch bro.

guys stop tagging Fat Link, i'm sure he will ban this fucker when he wakes up/is on break lol

you do know that our parents lived in a different generation and that young male sexlessness is rising in this day and age, right? jfl you sound so out of touch bro.
Even some old people and boomer are capable of seeing through this bullshit and recognise that it was infinitely easier for everyone to get laid back then than now with all the bullshit that we talk about here going on, but his fucking retard doesn't.

Unironically go rope you whiteknighting cuck

Fat Link is already reviewing the thread. Hopefully this fucktard is gonna get banned.
Goodbye fucktard.

Fuck off you LARPER. Go back to whatever shithole you crawled from you IT faggot. All your points are D&C tactics used by shills to cause commotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.