Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some of you are destroying our public view

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DarkRrjected

Banned
-
Some of yall forgot why we are here. Involuntary celibate. Most too ugly to be fucked, some not confident enough. But what become of that? A bunch of inhumane (pedophilic? Wtf) hateful people degrading other humans to mere objects. You dont get a girl cause she thinks you are gonna rape her or some shit. Incels were people who knew how to respect other back in my day. Now yall are setting your own obstacles. Shower, shave, work out. Its your body and if u wanna get laid, take care of it. It disgusts me to read some of the posts here honestly. It reads like a bunch of unloved teenagers who hide themselves in their room, never spoke to a female (or male if prefered idk) and shit about them cause they can. You are not an incel, you are doing this to yourself. And if you are continuing to make u as unappealing as possible, this wont change

Oh, and to all my ex incels who took a shot and landed? Dont let these fakecels insult you. We are supposed to stand together and not fight each other. Incelim was never and is not intended to be a wanted position. We want to be laid (me included) but some of you dont seem like it. You infiltrated this group and twisted what trucels are. The different between a cunt and a incel is, that we cant be laid. You dont want to be

I agree that some incels are edgy retards and human trash, especially retarded when used in combination with "we are just discriminated for being ugly" but trying to polish out public image is useless. The incel scene is one of the last few communities where you can really speak as you wish.

I agree, the mood has changed over the years.

"Back in my day" "Graycel"

you made an account to say this, you dumbass. send your mother to suck my cock.

wasting your time buddy, all the pedocels have postcount clout

You dont get a girl cause she thinks you are gonna rape her or some shit. Incels were people who knew how to respect other back in my day. Now yall are setting your own obstacles. Shower, shave, work out. Its your body and if u wanna get laid, take care of it.
Nigger.

Some of yall forgot why we are here. Involuntary celibate. Most too ugly to be fucked, some not confident enough. But what become of that? A bunch of inhumane (pedophilic? Wtf) hateful people degrading other humans to mere objects. You dont get a girl cause she thinks you are gonna rape her or some shit. Incels were people who knew how to respect other back in my day. Now yall are setting your own obstacles. Shower, shave, work out. Its your body and if u wanna get laid, take care of it. It disgusts me to read some of the posts here honestly. It reads like a bunch of unloved teenagers who hide themselves in their room, never spoke to a female (or male if prefered idk) and shit about them cause they can. You are not an incel, you are doing this to yourself. And if you are continuing to make u as unappealing as possible, this wont change

Oh, and to all my ex incels who took a shot and landed? Dont let these fakecels insult you. We are supposed to stand together and not fight each other. Incelim was never and is not intended to be a wanted position. We want to be laid (me included) but some of you dont seem like it. You infiltrated this group and twisted what trucels are. The different between a cunt and a incel is, that we cant be laid. You dont want to be
You nailed it. It wouldn't be a surprised if they are other inflitrators trying to insert such concept of incels here in order to create a new social imaginary of what self proclaimed incels are.
The truth is that whatever or whoever is behind social media, big techs, governments and cultural marxist lobbies want to silent us turning the word incel into a buzzword because such thing fears the blackpill.
They will try to silent transmitter but not the speech itself because they don't have enough time to silent the speech itself.

Years of abstinence are making us crazy. We are already out of our minds. :feelsUnreal: :feelsaww:

I agree that some incels are edgy retards and human trash, especially retarded when used in combination with "we are just discriminated for being ugly" but trying to polish out public image is useless. The incel scene is one of the last few communities where you can really speak as you wish.
Exactly. If you think there's any world where bluepilled tards won't hate us and want us dead for speaking up. You're the bluepilled tard

Exactly. If you think there's any world where bluepilled tards won't hate us and want us dead for speaking up. You're the bluepilled tard
^^^^ up :feelsaww:

you made an account to say this, you dumbass. send your mother to suck my cock.
Yes. I exist outside of this website. It only proves my point that people like you are turning their life to exist in these threads.

A bunch of inhumane (pedophilic? Wtf) hateful people degrading other humans to mere objects.
lol women degrade other humans to mere objects too, but that’s ok i guess :smonk:

You goddam infiltrator

Nah man, you sound like bluepilled reddit jerk. We are here to vent and discuss, no amount of virtue signaling to normies will get us laid.
Shower, shave, work out. Its your body and if u wanna get laid, take care of it.
Half of the forum are gymcels with good jobs, why all of them didnt ascend? Because they are ugly.

Honestly I don't give a shit dude. I'm gonna be even more edgy now that you said that. Death to all non-incels.
Why should we give a fuck about public view? We can't reproduce. We can't fulfill the most fundamental biological purpose we have. Why should I care about anything? Why should I fucking care if society decided to throw us all in jail literally tomorrow? biologically it would make absolutely no difference.

if she had her menarche it's not pedophilia

Posts2
Online 29m Posts: 2

See how this post is gonna be on IT in a few minutes or hours for good boy karma points and this user is certainly an IT retard coming here with a fake account to try to farm some karma on cuckddit with his screenshot later on. Just wait and see.

All you have said is bluepilled fucktardism as god damn fuck. "Take a shower, work out bro :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:".

Wow how did we never think of any of that???
How many users here have groomed themselves really well thousands of time with 0 success, only to be met by the brutal reality and the 6th sense of people to detect "creeps" (us and our genetics/characteristics)?
You fucking bluepill retard. You are literally trying to bluepill us into your garbage parallel univese.

@Fat Link @AmIjustDreaming ban this fucking nigger IT infiltrator retard. I'm fucking done. Every day on ID there are multiple either extreme glownigger posts made by LE themselves trying to justify some kind of intervention here, false flag attacks to shut the website down by anyone who hates us or IT fucktards trying to bluepill people. This forum section has become literally useless. I'm going to the sewers again. Since early august ID has been unbearable due to these reasons. Every day multiple instances of either of the things I cited happening. Good thing that many times when I see one of these threads they are taken down faster than I can reach a mod.

Well take your soy elswhere if this space isnt positive and neurotypical enough for you. If you have that kind of potential where showering, shaving, and working out would get you results than youre the damn fakecel here

I cant even shit like a normal human being and youre spouting this bluepilled nonsense like youve never encountered a serious problem in your life:feelsclown: some us dont have any fucking solutions, or the solutions you would suggest arent actionable or practical when they are applied to another individual's particular circumstances.

Take your bluepilled copium back to IT if you think this place isnt positive and self-improoooving enough and oh my pedophilia :soy:

Infiltrator thread, fuck off you con-nigger. This is all a setup by IT so they can have something positive to post on their shit subreddit.

JoinedNov 28, 2021Posts4Online56m

What people like you dont get is PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE DONT KNOW YOUR INCELS.IS HISTORY. we dont go around barking chad, stacy, soy. 99.999% of people never heard of incels, public image of this place means nothing.

Posts2
Online 29m Posts: 2

See how this post is gonna be on IT in a few minutes or hours for good boy karma points and this user is certainly an IT retard coming here with a fake account to try to farm some karma on cuckddit with his screenshot later on. Just wait and see.

All you have said is bluepilled fucktardism as god damn fuck. "Take a shower, work out bro :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:".

Wow how did we never think of any of that???
How many users here have groomed themselves really well thousands of time with 0 success, only to be met by the brutal reality and the 6th sense of people to detect "creeps" (us and our genetics/characteristics)?
You fucking bluepill retard. You are literally trying to bluepill us into your garbage parallel univese.

@Fat Link @AmIjustDreaming ban this fucking nigger IT infiltrator retard. I'm fucking done. Every day on ID there are multiple either extreme glownigger posts made by LE themselves trying to justify some kind of intervention here, false flag attacks to shut the website down by anyone who hates us or IT fucktards trying to bluepill people. This forum section has become literally useless. I'm going to the sewers again. Since early august ID has been unbearable due to these reasons. Every day multiple instances of either of the things I cited happening. Good thing that many times when I see one of these threads they are taken down faster than I can reach a mod.
Are yall so deep in the bubble that you dont realise that we exist outside the internet? I probably was an incel before the word even existed. I dont care about Reddit or whatever IT has to do with this. I guess every new wave of a movement is embarrassing for the older one. I saw that in the feminist and gays too. The more you are in the net the extremer you get and that is fucking disgusting. Stay grounded boy

some ppl here are mentalcels and are mentally ill. I can’t just go out and talk to people bc I have selective mutism and if a girl thinks an incel is gonna r4pe her just for speaking to her, then it’s just lookism. But I agree that some ppl are too hateful even though I understand the hate

There you have it. Told you it was about to happen.
The absolute state of this clown fucking planet.

Well take your soy elswhere if this space isnt positive and neurotypical enough for you. If you have that kind of potential where showering, shaving, and working out would get you results than youre the damn fakecel here

I cant even shit like a normal human being and youre spouting this bluepilled nonsense like youve never encountered a serious problem in your life:feelsclown: some us dont have any fucking solutions, or the solutions you would suggest arent actionable or practical when they are applied to another individual's particular circumstances.

Take your bluepilled copium back to IT if you think this place isnt positive and self-improoooving enough and oh my pedophilia :soy:
Thats not whaz i meant. Some of us cant win. But there are some people who purposefully do this to themselves. I don’t understand why someone would want to like i do

I do not destroy the public view. I'm telling based facts. Enslaving foids is the only way in minecraft.

Thats not whaz i meant. Some of us cant win. But there are some people who purposefully do this to themselves. I don’t understand why someone would want to like i do
Do you think you have a chance at one day reproducing or what?

You should know mr. princesskitty
Ok? I dont care if you think i posted it on some other website. Or why someone would name themselves mr.princesskitty, sounds like one of those zwitter. I made my point clear but it seems this website is rules by edgy teens who will be embarrassed how they behaved instead of true incels
I do not destroy the public view. I'm telling based facts. Enslaving foids is the only way in minecraft.
Isnt minecraft a single player game? What does that have to do with females

OP is PrincessKitty alt, who is some weird tranny from south america, who is using many alts?

:feelsohh:
Which you unironically agreed with earlier my guy
I lost my hope years ago. But i wouldnt want to treat another human like some treated me
Ok so why the fuck do you care about public view or anything? What is life without pussy? The entire purpose of living things is to reproduce, a RIGHT which you have been denied of so why do you care?

OP is PrincessKitty alt, who is some weird tranny from south america, who is using many alts?

:feelsohh:
pulp fiction check out the big brain on brett GIF

some ppl here are mentalcels and are mentally ill. I can’t just go out and talk to people bc I have selective mutism and if a girl thinks an incel is gonna r4pe her just for speaking to her, then it’s just lookism. But I agree that some ppl are too hateful even though I understand the hate
I am sorry for you. A friend of mine had this illness. Its not a nice thing and makes it even harder to seek help. Stay strong

"back in my day" and how old are you? niggas be 30 saying this type of shit like it isn't still their day

Status
Not open for further replies.