Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Some more classic UK cuckoldery: Second offence drink driver spared because she's a woman

UK=United cuckdom you mean ?

This is just awful. I’m sick of them getting a slap on the wrist for everything

If neet skips 3times you will make things right again in uk

Fuck this country mannnnnnn.

Fuck this double standard.

its sad to see what has become of the uk/great Britain

Another name for a judge is pig in a blanket.

What a surprise, the Judge is a foid. You go girl!!!!

Look at this case of discrimination based on gender, I’m sure feminists will be outraged...

Nothing new here, foids can get away with crimes unscathed or at the very least with minimal punishment.

its sad to see what has become of the uk/great Britain

I grew up in a completely white area and loved it then I moved to a city and realised we have been invaded.
Britain is not really Britain anymore, it's cucked as fuck

I grew up in a completely white area and loved it then I moved to a city and realised we have been invaded.
Britain is not really Britain anymore, it's cucked as fuck
London and Birmingham are so fucked, the knife crime statistics are getting ridiculous, everyday there is at least one but usually more than one person stabbed to death

London and Birmingham are so fucked, the knife crime statistics are getting ridiculous, everyday there is at least one but usually more than one person stabbed to death
The only benefit to that is that it is mostly gang killings rather than randomers

The only benefit to that is that it is mostly gang killings rather than randomers
that's true, but remember a few weeks ago a foid and her boyfriend got randomly stabbed to death, its not all bad I suppose:D

literal sexism. if a man had done the same there would have been a hashtag on twitter and outrage like hell. but yeah shes a women so its ok. srsly fuck this worlds

When a foid is in power, particularly a feminist.