Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some Lady’s don’t want to take responsibility for how they present themselves

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Banned
-
It’s like some lady’s don’t want to take responsibility for how they present themselves for example if a lady doesn’t want the attention of predators and is not looking for a guy to sleep with them is the way she approaches guys acting like she wants to fuck them an appropriate way to present her self? That’s a retorical question of course it’s not an appropriate way for her to be presenting herself.

Here is a simple logical state that could get me acused of misogyny when I don’t intend to be misogynistic and I’m not even victim blaming if a lady doesn’t want predators going after her then maybe she shouldn’t have approached guys acting like she wanted to fuck guys regardless of whether or not she’s looking for some action. Predatory guys feel extremely motivated to go after lady’s who give off fuck me hints.

Let’s go in to this topic with comparative logic my first example being that you wouldn’t wave around five grand in cash that would just give theifs the impression that your just making your self easy to rob for another form of comparative logic you wouldn’t go round sarcastically suggesting that you want to fight someone because that someone you don’t know might not pick up on it being a sarcastic suggestion. Why can’t we teach lady’s this same level of logic if she’s not after sex then maybe she should be such a sexual tease.

It’s so hard to suggest that maybe a lady should take responsibility for how she presents her self because so many people will inevitably be attacked by people who defend the lady when those in defense of the lady will be on the side of saying she doesn’t need to take responsibility for how she presents her self and that same side will acuse people of victim blaming when the people who suggest that maybe lady’s should present themselves responsibilly aren’t making an attempt to victim blame in the first place. If you tease someone by giving the wrong impression or a misunderstood impression it’s not your fault is someone does wrong in response yet they’re is a valid reason to say you motivated someone to do the wrong thing. Who does wrong in response is more at wrong than who motivated them to do wrong while the person who motivates someone to do wrong should still reconsider their presentation to others

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back