Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Some incels here are filled with rage, but would start mega simping the second a female give them attention

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
I've seen this so many times.

Guys will pretend to be hardcore, anti-thot or even misogynistic until a semi-cute slut start showing them attention.

I would not be surprised at all if the most misogynistic, women hating, fully autistic, tard-voiced incels on this platform was to suddenly behave in the most charming, gentlemanly way IRL the second a female give them a bit of attention.

Last edited:
I wouldn't. I've had females try to lead me on to use me and I treated like like shit. I hate women

seen this on discord many times

whole attention will be on the one fucking whore

never be caught simping

watched it in real time unfold on reddit

That's why emotion, including hatred, are a dual edged sword. When you're prone to emotions, chances are, you'll feel intense about foids too, negative or positive.

I myself is guilt of this (the extreme emotion swings) although I don't simp

seen this on discord many times

whole attention will be on the one fucking whore
Absolutely

watched it in real time unfold on reddit
Correct

That's why emotion, including hatred, are a dual edged sword. When you're prone to emotions, chances are, you'll feel intense about foids too, negative or positive.

I myself is guilt of this (the extreme emotion swings) although I don't simp
Well said. The guys that are chill and see this from an intellectual, rational perspective and more likely to stay consistent. The guy that's extremely emotional will follow his heart (and his dick).

you just described every incel discord server

Don't Simp, Manipulate her.

Guys will pretend to be hardcore, anti-thot or even misogynistic until a semi-cute slut start showing them attention.

I would not be surprised at all if the most misogynistic, women hating, fully autistic, tard-voiced incels on this platform was to suddenly behave in the most charming, gentlemanly way IRL the second a female give them a bit of attention.
The absolute majority of people both here and on any other incel forum are sub 25yo posers who came from TikTok or YouTube. I am 19 years old and I don’t act all tough because I know I am nobody of myself, I am nothing, I am an ugly useless high inhib subhuman. I can distinguish teen aged posers in mere nanoseconds. One example is this supposedly tough/notlikeothers school boy that was bragging (as if it is badass) his parents kicked him out of the house. Don’t remember his nickname, he is a 2024 user.

The absolute majority of people both here and on any other incel forum are sub 25yo posers who came from TikTok or YouTube. I am 19 years old and I don’t act all tough because I know I am nobody of myself, I am nothing, I am an ugly useless high inhib subhuman. I can distinguish teen aged posers in mere nanoseconds. One example is this supposedly tough/notlikeothers school boy that was bragging (as if it is badass) his parents kicked him out of the house. Don’t remember his nickname, he is a 2024 user.
I also know that I don’t even compare to some 30yo+ people here, so I try to keep my mouth shut and show some respect

Maybe it would have happened a few years ago, but nowadays, after so many rejections, I know my place.

That's limbic system for you

most incels here are simpcels who worship foids

they are feminists in practice, evenif not in theory

sad but true

They tried because I was a moderator on some shitcord server and they wanted special privileges. They did it to other mods to (they all fell for it) but it didn't work on me. Whenever a female gives me attention I always question the motive. It always turns out my assumptions are correct.

If I was a normie I'd view betabuxxing in a similar vein.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back