Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Some incels do deserve to die alone.

• Thread starter Ninjutsu_Enthusiast
  • Start date
Ninjutsu_Enthusiast

Ninjutsu_Enthusiast

Banned
-
40% Shaming your fellow incels
And I say this as an unbiased truecel. Do you agree with me?

I've never been called, "Dang! You're hot!" by a woman.

No woman has ever given me "That look!" I swear.

No 19 year old woman has ever sent me a snapchat message saying, "Hey! I miss you."

I will never know what all these feels like!

I'm so lonely. It's over for me.

But I do believe some incels deserve to die alone. Do you agree with me, brocels?

Everyone dies alone

You certainly deserve to die alone jfl, and I dont believe for 1 second you are a "trucel"

Explain how exactly you are even incel, I think you're just some infiltrator

no,I don't all men are entitled to a foid imo we must punish only CHADs for looking good. Low IQ thread.

True. I don't seek empathy from others anymore. I think I deserve everything bad for being a genetic deadend.

Why are graycels such faggots? Incels are not to blame for inceldom, I learned this in graycel academy. Do you people even study?

In a moral world, nobody would deserve to die alone. You could die poor, ill, anything but alone

In this unfixable, nihilistic liberal hell, "deserve" is a meaningless word.

You certainly deserve to die alone jfl, and I dont believe for 1 second you are a "trucel"

The title glows so hard

"Some incels do deserve to die alone"
Dn94f6l0uie91

you are 100% an IT cuck infiltrator

Retarded title nigga

I want to die as the martyr of IPF

I've only been called hot by a woman once (she didn't know what I looked like) then less than 20 seconds later she asked for a 50 dollars.

I think if you make other peoples lives harder then you deserve to die alone. I've came to this conclusion by having to deal with my sister who has a personality disorder. If you're an inkwell with a personality disorder and you don't seek treatment then IDGAF. Die alone retard.

But this isn't the case for the vast majority of incels and women love psychopathic and narcissistic men and its even backed by studies.

No 19 year old woman has ever sent me a snapchat message saying, "Hey! I miss you."

But I do believe some incels deserve to die alone. Do you agree with me, brocels?
No, youre full of shit. Nobody deserves to die alone. And youre not my "brocel". I think youre a piece of shit infiltrator and I also hope you are jabbed at least 5 times like a good boy.

No, youre full of shit. Nobody deserves to die alone. And youre not my "brocel". I think youre a piece of shit infiltrator and I also hope you are jabbed at least 5 times like a good boy.
If there is anyway I can help you rope, please let me know. It's the least I can do for you, brocel. (in minecraft)

saying this as a 2024cel isnt a good look

Glass

it's not as good as it sounds bro - like it feels good in the moment but it can destroy you later when you realize the potentiality of non-genuine motives in the behavior

How old are you?

Because of the great sins of man I fear all men deserve to die alone for death in sins just reward.But the good news is that so we can have life and have it more abundantly Jesus dies for us.

Why are graycels such faggots? Incels are not to blame for inceldom, I learned this in graycel academy. Do you people even study?
I dont feel attacked, im a good brocel

Because of the great sins of man I fear all men deserve to die alone for death in sins just reward.But the good news is that so we can have life and have it more abundantly Jesus dies for us.
Based

I'll give you a week before you get banned

Jfl "deserve" it just because they were born ugly?

You should be beheaded

nothing wrong with dying alone. you should not fear it.:feelsLightsaber::dab:

Which incels deserve to die alone? Specify

Which incels deserve to die alone? Specify
The incels who try to create division in the incel community from within. They are the biggest hypocrites.

100% infiltrator

The incels who try to create division in the incel community from within. They are the biggest hypocrites.
I dislike the white supremacist incels, they divide the community with their racist rhetoric