Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

some guy asked me for directions and i initially froze

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
At first i had a panic attack but then i helped him differentiate between trains and choose which one to take. I kinda knew this would happen since ppl ask me for directions or the time once a week-once a month. I try my hardest to avoid people who look lost but this guy just came out of nowhere.

I couldn't talk properly with the girl in a pharmacy.:fuk: Couldn't even articulate

I couldn't talk properly with the girl in a pharmacy.:fuk: Couldn't even articulate
initially i felt like i was having a stroke ngl but after a bit i could communicate. i was exhausted afterwards.

Yep when people start talking to me I go full autistic mode.

At first i had a panic attack but then i helped him differentiate between trains and choose which one to take. I kinda knew this would happen since ppl ask me for directions or the time once a week-once a month. I try my hardest to avoid people who look lost but this guy just came out of nowhere.

I got used to giving people the wrong directions. Fuck you, use maps, if you can be bothered to look it up I cant be bothered giving you the right directions.

I got used to giving people the wrong directions. Fuck you, use maps, if you can be bothered to look it up I cant be bothered giving you the right directions.
i rarely use maps ngl im too narcy ngl

Same here, I often stutter and get a dry mouth

initially i felt like i was having a stroke ngl but after a bit i could communicate. i was exhausted afterwards.
Yep when people start talking to me I go full autistic mode.
i rarely use maps ngl im too narcy ngl
Same here, I often stutter and get a dry mouth

panties GIF

wtf does being narcy have to do with using Maps ?
dont use maps if i have an idea of the area i plan to go to. if i have no idea bout the place im going to i use it tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back