Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some girl took a Snapchat of me in class today...

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
I knew it was over I just didn’t know the extent to how over it was. I’m taking out the Loan for steinbrech male model makeover TODAY and if that doesn’t make me ascend I’m committing suicide

JFL if you take out a loan it's a kike's trap to make you a slave. Don't boyo. Earn the money. It's not worth it.

Happens to me sometimes, I don't really give a shit about it, Doesn't bother me at all.

Fuck. I dont even get the point of it. Happened to me too a few weeks ago. I went to the supermarket to buy some junk after 2 days of no sleep and there was this 18-yo 1.5/10 (1/10 is deformed) slightly landwhale I totally mogged taking photos/video of me and holding her laughter like nothing. Im sure she was an employee. Like what the fuck, this chubby asshole is totally using me to boost her ego when my fucking pug who passed 4 years ago still mogs her to oblivion.

Fuck. I dont even get the point of it. Happened to me too a few weeks ago. I went to the supermarket to buy some junk after 2 days of no sleep and there was this 18-yo 1.5/10 (1/10 is deformed) slightly landwhale I totally mogged taking photos/video of me and holding her laughter like nothing. Im sure she was an employee. Like what the fuck, this chubby asshole is totally using me to boost her ego when my fucking pug who passed 4 years ago still mogs her to oblivion.
Yeah the bitch who did it to me was ugly as fuck to lmao

stein
>stein
>>>STEIN

:thinking:

How much money did you get as your loan?

I've had this happen to me as well in high school by some ugly ass midget black girl who I mogged to oblivion.All I was doing was stroking my neckbeard while looking at some art.What a fuckin cunt,I'd destroy this bitch if it was me today.

That’s plain rude, that’s why you should always reject bad cope

what was the snap like?

you should've confronted her and broke her phone if she didn't stop, I also would've complained to corporate. harassment should be confronted

Mogs me. I am invisible.

Happens to me too. They always get my worst angles

Happened to me once or twice in highschool, it was some fucking dyke who did it too. Made me hate gays for a bit after highschool but I moved on.

you should've confronted her and broke her phone if she didn't stop, I also would've complained to corporate. harassment should be confronted
Not anymore in this era bro, we have to avoid them or theyll scream rape

Yeah foids did that to me occasionally when I was in school. They really are cruel.

When I was in HS I saw one of the popular girls sitting in between two popular lucky boys, she was taking pictures of people in class, eventually got around to taking a picture of me. I was in earshot when she said to one of the boys that she took a picture of all the ugly people in class. I was devastated. Of all the people she took a picture of I was the closest and I think she noticed my devastation, she said "Oh ugly people are beautiful in their own way". Sometimes she would fake flirt with people in the class as those boys looked on and laughed, she eventually did to me once as well. Both experiences made me furious.

Who ever this bs happens to, stay strong bro's. I would absolutely lose my shit.

Something needs to happen so these cunts don't do this shit again. Have you guys ever heard of the knockout game? Happens outside with low visibility, no cameras, and a ski mask. Really brutal game tbh.

When I was in HS I saw one of the popular girls sitting in between two popular lucky boys, she was taking pictures of people in class, eventually got around to taking a picture of me. I was in earshot when she said to one of the boys that she took a picture of all the ugly people in class. I was devastated. Of all the people she took a picture of I was the closest and I think she noticed my devastation, she said "Oh ugly people are beautiful in their own way". Sometimes she would fake flirt with people in the class as those boys looked on and laughed, she eventually did to me once as well. Both experiences made me furious.

Fucking assholes, virtue signaling CUNTS.

@iKillCucks

what shall we do with this one.

Should've whipped out your pecker.

you should be broke her phone