Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Some gay dude I studied with wants to meet me

dOOmerbOI

dOOmerbOI

Azovcel
★★★
A couple of years ago he confessed he had a crush on me. I said him to fuck off in a good tone. We started to casually speak again recently and he said he wants to hang out just to talk. I don´t know how to feel or settle this issue.

Hes gay but he had sex with a girl before. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

He also has a big social circle full of male and female friends. Maybe I should try to make friends. Hes actually pretty cool and I need a social circle to be in and meet girls.

What shoud I do?

posting in a GrAYcel thread

@Lux least gay .is user

A couple of years ago he confessed he had a crush on me. I said him to fuck off in a good tone. We started to casually speak again recently and he said he wants to hang out just to talk. I don´t know how to feel or settle this issue.
You knew he is gay and still want to talk to him? :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Only because he's popular. Has plenty of contacts. And cute female friends. I want use that in advantage.
it wont work, they'll think you're just another faggot :lul:

"What should I do"

Nigga, the fuck you mean. I think your choices are pretty obvious.

A. Maintain your dignity and ghost him

B. Faggotmaxx and let him plow you.

A lot of people on this thread are right about you ghosting that fag but you could play it strategically: infiltrate his group of friends if he invited you to a group outing, connect with them, and then ghost your gay friend once your mission is accomplished

He's gay and he gets more pussy than I do :fuk:

A lot of people on this thread are right about you ghosting that fag but you could play it strategically: infiltrate his group of friends if he invited you to a group outing, connect with them, and then ghost your gay friend once your mission is accomplished
Thats exactly my plan. I have to carefully chose my words to avoid being in a shitshow.

"What should I do"

Based cho

"What should I do"

If he chooses option b, he won't be involuntary celibate

"What should I do"

The whole social networking thing could probably work if you are an NTcel

5´9. Receding hairline but treating it with meds. Blonde with blue eyes. I do weightlifting and mewing.
Might be worth it to socialmaxx with him then. Be wary though, since the fag has already shown his cards. Safeguard your asshole at all costs, wear a chastity belt if you have to.

Exactly. They was no need to create such a thread. He knows the two choices he has to pick from but decided to become a glownegro instead

I guess you could try socialmaxximg with him tho. Sound like a good opportunity ngl. But don't do any faggot shit tho

Might be worth it to socialmaxx with him then. Be wary though, since the fag has already shown his cards. Safeguard your asshole at all costs, wear a chastity belt if you have to.
thanks bro. I will. :feelsokman:

yeet him ISIS-style

If you don’t have autism, have all your hair, and are above 5’8, use this gay guy as an opportunity to expand your social circle and you still have a fighting chance at ascending. Gl grayboi

He's gay and he gets more pussy than I do :fuk:
Peep

He wants to fuck you in the ass and you still want to meet him…

Have him understand that you have boundaries and that you're not gay.

If he still insists and tries to hit on you, cut it off.

He also has a big social circle full of male and female friends. Maybe I should try to make friends. Hes actually pretty cool and I need a social circle to be in and meet girls.

What shoud I do?
Just say no and tell him your hetro. He will then either stay just freinds or ignore tou. Either way youll get your way unless the guys a rapist.

"What should I do"

Have him understand that you have boundaries and that you're not gay.

If he still insists and tries to hit on you, cut it off.

“He’s actually pretty cool” Hes a fag what do you mean. I thought we all agreed social status means nothing, especially when youre LGBTQ

Dude is that u in the avi you literally mog 101% of the forum

Why not? Socialcirclemaxxing is one way of getting foids. As long as you're sure of your heterosexuality. Fuck how I wish someone loved me, even a gay friend would suffice at this point (I could never offer him my flesh though).

He also has a big social circle full of male and female friends.
He may be a useful asset. I'd hang out with him, but I'd make it abundantly clear that I'm straight as a drag strip. See if he can keep his dick in his pants and doesn't try to groom you into faggotry.

It's a dog eat dog world and you gotta be the fucking Chinaman, friend. Throw your morals overboard if it means maybe getting ahead.

this guy pisses me off. who has the ability to fuck a girl, but chooses to be gay after that wtf

>gay faggots be getting more pussy than me
IT IS OVER

Wtf happens on this forum

I know where this is going :worryfeels: :feelswhat:

Pretty sure that majority of fags, if not all, have more sexual experience with foids than us.
THIS is ragefuel :reeeeee:

Use him to know girl, if you get lucky you'll ascend with some drunk foid :feelsseriously:

You can potentially have a good friend in someone who is definitely gay or someone you can use to get to femoids easier or someone you can tell to fuck right off. Hey, OP - It might be easier to so would you be down to PM about it?

i love you guys