Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Some foid i know from school has messaged me 7 months ago, she said that she still loves me even after 6 years

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
While back then she only made fun About me, but 7 months ago she said in a message that even to this day she still loves me and my "big self esteem" (JFL)

When she went off she even replied "bye honey ill be Right back in a couple of Hours"

But after 2 or 3 virtual conversations she never replied anymore

JFL

I think she trolled me very hard

probably saw you as potential betabux initially

She was obviously trolling you. You should have played it alpha by trolling her back.

Ask her if she is virgin :)
You'll have your answer

Obvious troll

lol well no shit she was playing around with you, you arent normie, chadlite or chad, you are subhuman, women love to mock ugly men and play games on them and joke that they are interested in you, i and a few other subhumans had it happen to me at high school.

brag thread?if a foid ever loved you you dont belong in incels.is

Harsh. The trolling is Auschwitz level depravity. I have had foids take me on fake dates and shit just to ruin me. The thought of somebody wanting to hurt others is so fucked up to me.

To the people saying he should be legit banned, one of you is probably joking, but the dude obviously got punked and deserves to be on here probably even more than you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back