Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Some dumb foid stepped on my shoe today

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
I was on the bus, sitting down, and this DUMB CUNT LITERALLY WALKED PASS AND STEPPED ON MY FUCKING SHOE!!!:feelsree::feelsree: My foot was barely in the way, and she had plenty of room to pass by. She didn't look back and apologize to me or anything. I had plain black shoes on, and now I had a big, dirty footprint on my shoe. This is why I hate Foids so much, she didn't even see me as a threat as a man, she knew I wouldn't do anything. As she was walking away, I said, "Hey, you stepped on my shoe!' She then looked back in disgust, didn't say a word, and walked away.

This is how these whores see us subhumans, we're not even worthy of decent respect. I WISH I'D SUCKER PUNCH THAT DUMB HOLE!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Ezgif 6 4a428f522d

I was on the bus, sitting down, and this DUMB CUNT LITERALLY WALKED PASS AND STEPPED ON MY FUCKING SHOE!!!:feelsree::feelsree: My foot was barely in the way, and she had plenty of room to pass by. She didn't look back and apologize to me or anything. I had plain black shoes on, and now I had a big, dirty footprint on my shoe. This is why I hate Foids so much, she didn't even see me as a threat as a man, she knew I wouldn't do anything. As she was walking away, I said, "Hey, you stepped on my shoe!' She then looked back in disgust, didn't say a word, and walked away.

This is how these whores see us subhumans, we're not even worthy of decent respect. I WISH I'D SUCKER PUNCH THAT DUMB HOLE!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
View attachment 1088583
sounds like she did it on purpose. what a cunt.

Ummm sweaty it's just a shoe get over it inkwel :soy:

Some cucks literally pay foids to get the same thing. At least you got it for free sweaty.

View attachment 1088583
We should be allowed to stomp on there faces

Should have followed her home

Foids do it in purpose ill never forget my experience

Should have smashed her face against the window