Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Females keep harrasing and laughing at me every time i walk by

Puppeter

Puppeter

Kill all females advocate
★★★★★
This is beyond furious and beyond limits
This is the 4th time this has happened
For context they laugh at my hair since its long and its curtains style (every guy either has very short hair or bald)
Nevertheless everytime i pass by a group of foids or 2-3 foids those fucking whores start bursting laughing they dont even try to hide it legit im just walking minding my own business and always call out names
Just today a foid looked at me for 2 sec turned and laughed i overheard the other foid telling her shhh dont laugh at the poor guy like the fuck???? Never has a guy shamed me or even closely related done smth like this
Its another thing to be ignored and unwated
But this this is too much on god next time this happens i will spit on them and knife them what did i ever do to them do deserve this
Also i dont live in western countries where people are afriad of repercussions here foids are like man am in a fucking low iq nation in southeast europe

But this this is too much on god next time this happens i will spit on them and knife them what did i ever do to them do deserve this
Feels like the only way tbh, i literally can't imagine what else is there to do then being so humiliated ignoring makes you feel like a pussy and atleast knocking bitch jaw out would feel nice af

Do you feel / look tired? Do you have a bad posture?

These things contribute too. Chad can have any haircut and still pull so I doubt that's necessarily it.

you know what to do

Feels like the only way tbh, i literally can't imagine what else is there to do then being so humiliated ignoring makes you feel like a pussy and atleast knocking bitch jaw out would feel nice af
Yes man i cant ignore any longer its making me shaking to death

These things contribute too. Chad can have any haircut and still pull so I doubt that's necessarily it.
I am fatigue but i keep my spine straight
I know its my hair this is entirely new

I've had that a few times, genuine er fuel.

It happened to me several times but I decided not to let foids make fun of me anymore.

Thinking now, the only time I was humiliated because of my appearance in public was by a group of foids

Confront them and make them uncomfortable

When I wasn't aware of the brutality of the blackpill I thought a group of girls who laughed at me were giggling just because I'm cute, but thinking back I really doubt it lmao

For context they laugh at my hair since its long and its curtains style (every guy either has very short hair or bald)
Nevertheless everytime i pass by a group of foids or 2-3 foids those fucking whores start bursting laughing they dont even try to hide it legit im just walking minding my own business and always call out names
Just today a foid looked at me for 2 sec turned and laughed i overheard the other foid telling her shhh dont laugh at the poor guy like the fuck???? Never has a guy shamed me or even closely related done smth like this
Also i dont live in western countries where people are afriad of repercussions here foids are like man am in a fucking low iq nation in southeast europe
I have been through this too as a teen do not go to jail for them mate it is not worth it

When I wasn't aware of the brutality of the blackpill I thought a group of girls who laughed at me were giggling just because I'm cute, but thinking back I really doubt it lmao
It is so hard to tell is'nt it ?

yep it is all genetics and normies sense it like a dog senses fear

I have been through this too as a teen do not go to jail for them mate it is not worth it
I cant take it anymore besides this misreable life i dont need harrasment
There is no other way :(

People love to target the ugly and easy-to-pick on looking. Its annoying
It’s evil. People shouldn’t do that and they know they are wrong for it but they don’t give a fuck

People love to target the ugly and easy-to-pick on looking. Its annoying
Just wanted to say thank you to the mods for this forum no other place in world where i could post this also no one would believe me

Just wanted to say thank you to the mods for this forum no other place in world where i could post this also no one would believe me
Yeah people always gaslight us about these experiences. Just because they're considered human and it doesnt happen to them. They'll either tell us that it never happened or that we just "misread" the situation jfl. How in the fuck do I "misread" the situation when someone tells me I have a "rapist face" to my face....

Yeah people always gaslight us about these experiences. Just because they're considered human and it doesnt happen to them. They'll either tell us that it never happened or that we just "misread" the situation jfl. How in the fuck do I "misread" the situation when someone tells me I have a "rapist face" to my face....
yep and the teacher does nothing about it. It fucks me off so much

yep and the teacher does nothing about it. It fucks me off so much
School was a long time ago tbh. But I do remember teachers never doing shit when the outcast kids would get bullied and beaten

School was a long time ago tbh. But I do remember teachers never doing shit when the outcast kids would get bullied and beaten
yes it is messed up, because it is these experiences that effect you for the rest of your life and even continue on into adult life.

also when the outcast fights back the teacher gets angry with the outcast.

also when the outcast fights back the teacher gets angry with the outcast.
tbh. Also the people who claim that it stops after school or college jfl. No it doesnt. Humans are still as vile as they were before and have no probems outcasting others. Perhaps the ways in which they do it change a bit but it certainly doesnt end

tbh. Also the people who claim that it stops after school or college jfl. No it doesnt. Humans are still as vile as they were before and have no probems outcasting others. Perhaps the ways in which they do it change a bit but it certainly doesnt end
I can testify to that, this is the reason why I do nightshift one man security I am at work right now

This just shows how cruel foids are. Funny considering people think that females are gentle and kind creatures.

femdom larp thread #83450

They give you attention? What a Chad.

Thats why i wish we could trade females, If we trade so we get all the asian men and all the asian women for the incel west then put the chads and stacies over at the 3rd world countries, We incels wouldnt even need to seamaxx the seamaxx would come to us, Sexy asian beauties, Some ugly too but maybe weel even find our looksmatch

they want you dead. I learned this long ago. all foids want short ugly men to die.