Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Some dudes here unironically believe that there's a significant genetic difference between races that makes humans behave different accordingcto race

Waging wars is an a priori inherent human trait, not something that comes up only with a reason behind it, it is actually the other way around, history already taught us that, doing it for resources or for whatever other reason doesn't change it's bloody and gory nature, and a lot of religions seems to agree with that point, we are no different than these machete killing freaks, not in our nature that is for sure, we are sinners and the only thing we can do is to accept our soulless natures and repent, that's what good people do, putting yourself on a pedestal claiming your somehow better than that evil nature is ironically the exact same thing that makes you equal to these killing monsters, why do you think you insulted me that way otherwise? Jesus didn't die because humanity is cool and chill, he died to pay for our shitty inherent acts
Let's take an example, the Ems dispatch. It was completely clear to Bismarck that France would attack Prussia whenever France had the opportunity. At that time, the French pushed forward the Spanish succession to the throne, which legally belonged to Prussia. Since Prussia had a military advantage at the time but things could have looked different a few years later, Bismarck published a document from the Prussian king in which the French demands for renunciation were described as an impudence. France then declared war and lost Alsace-Lorraine through defeat. Later, Paris incited the French to liberate the supposedly French Alsace from the German yoke. In fact, Alsace was populated by Germans and 80% of German iron ore production was in Alsace, which brought Germany into competition with England as a result of the country's economic rise. France and England allied and found another ally with russia because of the stupidity of William II, who did not want to continue Bismarck's foreign policy. Bismarck had always attached great importance to being allied with Russia through secret treaties. For example, Bismarck made a contractual agreement with Russia that Germany would not help Austria if it attacked Russia and would prevent Austria from attacking at all by publishing the treaty in a timely manner if Russia remained neutral in return if there was a war between Germany and France. Unfortunately, this was given up under the new emperor.

You will certainly be familiar with the Entente's propaganda that the First World War was about democracy and similar nonsense. In fact, Germany at that time was what China is today. An emerging economic power that also tried to protect itself from possible attacks by its competitors by arming itself. At that time it was claimed in England that a German fleet capable of defending German foreign trade at sea was a threat to England. Yes, certainly for English capitalists who would then no longer have been able to blackmail Germany with the all-powerful British fleet. As you can see, everything here has always been about economics. Even in the Middle Ages, everything was always just a pretext to get control of trade routes etc. or areas of important agricultural importance. All other reasons were always just excuses. But what are niggers fighting for today? That's why who is the successor of Muhammed e.g.

Last edited:
This is stupid and not factual in the slightest

Let's take an example, the Ems dispatch. It was completely clear to Bismarck that France would attack Prussia whenever France had the opportunity. At that time, the French pushed forward the Spanish succession to the throne, which legally belonged to Prussia. Since Prussia had a military advantage at the time but things could have looked different a few years later, Bismarck published a document from the Prussian king in which the French demands for renunciation were described as an impudence. France then declared war and lost Alsace-Lorraine through defeat. Later, Paris incited the French to liberate the supposedly French Alsace from the German yoke. In fact, Alsace was populated by Germans and 80% of German iron ore production was in Alsace, which brought Germany into competition with England as a result of the country's economic rise. France and England allied and found another ally because of the stupidity of William II, who did not want to continue Bismarck's foreign policy.

You will certainly be familiar with the Entente's propaganda that the First World War was about democracy and similar nonsense. In fact, Germany at that time was what China is today. An emerging economic power that also tried to protect itself from possible attacks by its competitors by arming itself. At that time it was claimed in England that a German fleet capable of defending German foreign trade at sea was a threat to England. Yes, certainly for English capitalists who would then no longer have been able to blackmail Germany with the all-powerful British fleet. As you can see, everything here has always been about economics. Even in the Middle Ages, everything was always just a pretext to get control of trade routes etc. or areas of important agricultural importance. All other reasons were always just excuses. But what are niggers fighting for today? That's why who is the successor of Muhammed e.g.
Even with those economics motivations there still underlies the primal predatory nature of dominating and fighting for resources, it's a fundamental human trait and we managed to undermine it the most we could, but it is inherently brutal either way, that's why people die because of the systems we create and we don't even care bc thats justifiable. "But what are niggers fighting for today" the way you state that makes it look like every race is a big tribe of people who are directly related to each other and united by an specific goal, it makes as much sense as I say "what are people with big ears fighting for?" ...Huh, I don't know? You aren't related to all white people in this world, you aren't fighting alongside them, matter of fact no one is related to nobody, I have no relation to all black people so why tf would I know what "we" are fighting for? Everyone is a singular individual. What you said makes no sense

Even with those economics motivations there still underlies the primal predatory nature of dominating and fighting for resources, it's a fundamental human trait and we managed to undermine it the most we could, but it is inherently brutal either way, that's why people die because of the systems we create and we don't even care bc thats justifiable. "But what are niggers fighting for today" the way you state that makes it look like every race is a big tribe of people who are directly related to each other and united by an specific goal, it makes as much sense as I say "what are people with big ears fighting for?" ...Huh, I don't know? You aren't related to all white people in this world, you aren't fighting alongside them, matter of fact no one is related to nobody, I have no relation to all black people so why tf would I know what "we" are fighting for? Everyone is a singular individual. What you said makes no sense
Well, if you don't see any difference in the fight for tangible material values and intangible values that wouldn't make anyone in Europe want to be hired as cannon fodder, I can't help you either. I mean sure. Here, attempts have long been made to disguise the material motive with immaterial motives. But that became more and more difficult over time. Nobody beats their heads in here anymore for the injured honor of a king, an imaginary magical daddy or something like that. One could still invoke nationalism here if another state mistreated parts of the population that are within its sphere of influence due to unfavorable border demarcation, as Ukraine did to the Russians in Donbass, which led to war. In fact, both NATO and Putin are concerned about who has the power to station the military and missiles in this area. But I think waging war over something like this still makes more sense than over the question of who best serves Allah and his commandments made up by sect leaders and who is Kuffa. For subhumans, it is enough, in the spirit of the CIA, to reduce certain states with functioning school education and public services to rubble just because hijab is not worn there.

Yes, we are also to blame for many conflicts in Niggerland. But you have to keep in mind that how white people incite niggers to kill them. We are concerned with economic and hegemonic interests. The motives we give them are enough for the niggers. And these are simply disputes about faith and other non-material things. Things that have not been able to trigger wars in our country for a long time. Niggers think they're fighting for Allah, communism or their tribe. In fact, they are waging war for our stock market prices and raw material sources. The niggers just can't figure it out. Simply because they are underexposed subhumans. And I guarantee you, even in 1000 years, we white people will always be able to get the niggers to exterminate each other for religious nonsense.

Last edited:
Holding that kind of belief will make you out of touch with reality and normies will literally shit on you and exploit the incel community for that. All humans have roughly 99,9% of the same genetic code, and all humans of all races that lived up so far follows the very same script, that is to group themselves as a community (like it's happening right now), create language and social signals (just like we do), waging war against different communities for survival/competition/dominance/resources and focusing all their efforts in mating with partners and/or increasing the genepool, literally all humans have this biological script to keep being alive, there is no "x people like to higher iq" "y people like to break stuff", those are only consequences of the scripts that I've mentioned before, don't be retarded to believe in only what your eyes tell you, acquire knowledge so you may not get wrecked by people smarter than you
I one hundred believe that race determines your behaviour. Or maybe not race but CULTURE. An korean, An Indian and and a Swede all will have very different outlook on life, how they approach othere socially or how they analyse and deal with a problem at hand. I am Indian and I haven't interacted with foreigners at all aside from online but there is a remarked difference between their psychological functioning.

I one hundred believe that race determines your behaviour. Or maybe not race but CULTURE. An korean, An Indian and and a Swede all will have very different outlook on life, how they approach othere socially or how they analyse and deal with a problem at hand. I am Indian and I haven't interacted with foreigners at all aside from online but there is a remarked difference between their psychological functioning.
Peoples head function differently based on culture I say that bc I'm a black man excluded by black environment for not speaking in ebonics and such, social pressure changes the brain and makes us different its not just genetic tho

Well, if you don't see any difference in the fight for tangible material values and intangible values that wouldn't make anyone in Europe want to be hired as cannon fodder, I can't help you either. I mean sure. Here, attempts have long been made to disguise the material motive with immaterial motives. But that became more and more difficult over time. Nobody beats their heads in here anymore for the injured honor of a king, an imaginary magical daddy or something like that. One could still invoke nationalism here if another state mistreated parts of the population that are within its sphere of influence due to unfavorable border demarcation, as Ukraine did to the Russians in Donbass, which led to war. In fact, both NATO and Putin are concerned about who has the power to station the military and missiles in this area. But I think waging war over something like this still makes more sense than over the question of who best serves Allah and his commandments made up by sect leaders and who is Kuffa. For subhumans, it is enough, in the spirit of the CIA, to reduce certain states with functioning school education and public services to rubble just because hijab is not worn there.

Yes, we are also to blame for many conflicts in Niggerland. But you have to keep in mind that how white people incite niggers to kill them. We are concerned with economic and hegemonic interests. The motives we give them are enough for the niggers. And these are simply disputes about faith and other non-material things. Things that have not been able to trigger wars in our country for a long time. Niggers think they're fighting for Allah, communism or their tribe. In fact, they are waging war for our stock market prices and raw material sources. The niggers just can't figure it out. Simply because they are underexposed subhumans. And I guarantee you, even in 1000 years, we white people will always be able to get the niggers to exterminate each other for religious nonsense.
Why do you use 'we' man you weren't responsible for all of this, you haven't that much power in your hands, white people is not your tribe, you don't have some sort of crazy spiritual biological connection to them, if you say that shit to a random white rich guy he'll just laugh at your face by how insane it sounds, your not related to them, and neither am I by thugs and such, people are just separated individuals and some of them get really powerful by aligning their interests and working together and that is just it, nothing of your delusional shit makes sense

Peoples head function differently based on culture I say that bc I'm a black man excluded by black environment for not speaking in ebonics and such, social pressure changes the brain and makes us different its not just genetic tho
All races have different sense of taste and aesthetic too. An East Male will find a very skinny Asian girl attractive while an Arab Male will find a buxom Whitw woman more appealing. Race determines your sexual preferences. Your taste in food and your personal aesthetic choices.

People of different ethnicities have inherently different world views and ways of interacting with the world.

All races have different sense of taste and aesthetic too. An East Male will find a very skinny Asian girl attractive while an Arab Male will find a buxom Whitw woman more appealing. Race determines your sexual preferences. Your taste in food and your personal aesthetic choices.

People of different ethnicities have inherently different world views and ways of interacting with the world.
Not really, this can't even be stated because this kind of affirmation is purely 100% subjective and can have zero proof. It's like I say I can read your mind and say ur thinking of the color red rn, no real reason behind it

Not even in concentration camps did people have their heads cut off or their eyes gouged out. This seems to be normal, especially among Arabs and Latinos. Whites have never treated their enemies like these subhumans.

It upsets me that you don't want to recognize this and think that all people behave the same way. But that's not correct. Race determines how people behave.
You never heard of Vlad the Impaler? Most excruciating way to die and is on par (if not worse) than the spic cartel torture methods, they lube up a wooden stick that goes up your ass and through your mouth, leave you rotting on that stick until you die from starvation, shock or blood loss.

@incelpardo99 bro you gotta stop wasting your time arguing with these fags

they’ll never agree with you, being racist is more fun than truth to them
most of these guys are not even that racist irl there views dont stand irl
the biggest racists are in the government

as a fellow blackcel (black american) ive learned that you have to live your life for yourself, trying to fight for your race is futile

@incelpardo99 bro you gotta stop wasting your time arguing with these fags

they’ll never agree with you, being racist is more fun than truth to them
most of these guys are not even that racist irl there views dont stand irl
the biggest racists are in the government

as a fellow blackcel (black american) ive learned that you have to live your life for yourself, trying to fight for your race is futile
Ur right, but I just wanted my skin color to not be viewed in such a bad light, I know we grow used to it, but it just bothers me a little bit, specially when "science" is mixed up in that stuff, I don't want this racism thinking growing to evolve into an societal regime where I and other blacks end up being slaves again

Last edited:
you wouldn't even bring all this up to the table if it weren't for getting blacks to be considered inherently inferior
if we are talking population-wide, you truly are - lower IQ (no matter the education and background, being black is also associated with genes that correlate with lower IQ), lack of large scale architectural projects (some blacks tried to convince me otherwise and pointed me in the direction of the djenna mosque - which is a glorified mudhut that gets destroyed every rain season and was rebuilt by the British/French, i dont remember) and empires (ok, there's like two major ones, but they had pretty much no effect on the outside world), worse strength and blacks are good runners but that's it, every other sport is dominated by whites, north and east asians and some SA european offspring). now then, even white countries have some hierarchy in terms of who is better - even with how many great minds my country birthed we can't compare to the english, french, germans, americans of the 20th, 19th and 18th century - these four nationalities are responsible for basically 99% of the things we use to this day. blacks simply get the short(est) end of the stick, partly to geographical and partly to genetic reasons
that's why I can't argue back with you no matter how many arguments I have against it
you don't have any besides your own projections that every man arguing about racial differences is a kkk member
Subvert for what? This forum isn't even made for shit like that, you ever read the footnote on this site? There are incels everywhere. U guys are the real ones subverting the shit out of this place by transforming it into a Stormfront 2.0
every place on the internet with lack of/very moderate moderation turns into stormfront 2.0, this has been the case for at least 10 years or so, probably more, you would know that if you weren't a newfag

if we are talking population-wide, you truly are - lower IQ (no matter the education and background, being black is also associated with genes that correlate with lower IQ),
Bs and you don't have nothing but statistical and demographic data to back that up this isn't even brought to the table on a discussion between real bio researchers (muh but the jew will censor them yeah right)
lack of large scale architectural projects (some blacks tried to convince me otherwise and pointed me in the direction of the djenna mosque - which is a glorified mudhut that gets destroyed every rain season and was rebuilt by the British/French, i dont remember) and empires (ok, there's like two major ones, but they had pretty much no effect on the outside world), worse strength and blacks are good runners but that's it, every other sport is dominated by whites, north and east asians and some SA european offspring). now then, even white countries have some hierarchy in terms of who is better - even with how many great minds my country birthed we can't compare to the english, french, germans, americans of the 20th, 19th and 18th century - these four nationalities are responsible for basically 99% of the things we use to this day. blacks simply get the short(est) end of the stick, partly to geographical and partly to genetic reasons
Yeah colonization is a bitch and it wouldn't make much of a sense if we haven't been so much influenced by the very people who colonized the shit out of all the globe and knew about other cultures who wasn't related to them
you don't have any besides your own projections that every man arguing about racial differences is a kkk member
My core argument is that you guys desperately tries to take the credit for what wise men have created just because they have the same color as you but nonetheless you all rot here the same way blacks do
every place on the internet with lack of/very moderate moderation turns into stormfront 2.0, this has been the case for at least 10 years or so, probably more, you would know that if you weren't a newfag
Not really, the imageboards I used to be on all day long don't even exist anymore nor they have left a trace, but any other place with an userbase that didn't necessarily had any correlation with imageboard users weren't all like that

Last edited:
Yeah, racist jokes are funny tbh, but racism is actually very stupid.

There are scientific studies that show that a white person and another white person can be more genetically different than a white person and a black person. Races don't really exist, skin color is just a little difference among all the possible genetic differences that can exist, but even if it's a little difference, it's the most visible one, because it changes your skin and your skin covers all your body, but that doesn't mean that difference is more significant from a genetic POV.

There are genetic differences that are bigger than skin color, but those differences affect inner organs and nobody can see your inner organs, and that's why nobody is going to discriminate you based on your inner organs, humans are so stupid that they can only discriminate you based on what they can see with their own eyes, and that's why a little difference on your skin or eye color is more discriminated than an enormous difference on your lungs and stomach.

Yeah colonization is a bitch and it wouldn't make much of a sense if we haven't been so much influenced by the very people who colonized the shit out of all the globe and knew about other cultures who wasn't related to them

My core argument is that you guys desperately tries to take the credit for what wise men have created just because they have the same color as you but nonetheless you all rot here the same way blacks do

Not really, the imageboards I used to be on all day long doesn't even exist anymore nor they have left a trace, but any other place with an userbase that didn't necessarily had any correlation with imageboard users weren't all like that
1. You weren't influential before the colonization neither, colonization actually helped you become less inferior - see the British building roads and railways that are in use to this day in africa and haven't been fixed by your corrupt governments since they left all these 60 or so years ago, the Italians and the electrification of Ethiopia etc etc. Look at Poland - 123 years of not being on the map after being the powerhouse of central Europe, then revived as a country held together by ductape, then under communist rule for half a century and while it didn't retain the influence from before it's total anihilation it's still somewhat influential and doing good in terms of standards of living, innovations in tech etc. Or Ireland which was UK's bitch for centuries. Or the Greeks, they were under the Ottoman rule for centuries, too. Some nations are simply better than other and some races are simply better than other.
2. This is entirely a different topic which touches the subject of race relations, self-identification and other cultural stuff, I've mainly talked about something much more objective - the difference in DNA. Then again, the revival of west with favoring even the most depressed and socially-outcasted white men would be much more beneficial to the scientific and cultural world of these countries than if we somehow performed this revival of sorts while keeping blacks as the "favorable" race.
3. I remember pretty much every site, niche and not, being at least "ironically racist" in the golden age of internet. I myself leaned towards marxism and still engaged in that kind of jokes.

1. You weren't influential before the colonization neither, colonization actually helped you become less inferior - see the British building roads and railways that are in use to this day in africa and haven't been fixed by your corrupt governments since they left all these 60 or so years ago, the Italians and the electrification of Ethiopia etc etc. Look at Poland - 123 years of not being on the map after being the powerhouse of central Europe, then revived as a country held together by ductape, then under communist rule for half a century and while it didn't retain the influence from before it's total anihilation it's still somewhat influential and doing good in terms of standards of living, innovations in tech etc. Or Ireland which was UK's bitch for centuries. Or the Greeks, they were under the Ottoman rule for centuries, too. Some nations are simply better than other and some races are simply better than other.
2. This is entirely a different topic which touches the subject of race relations, self-identification and other cultural stuff, I've mainly talked about something much more objective - the difference in DNA. Then again, the revival of west with favoring even the most depressed and socially-outcasted white men would be much more beneficial to the scientific and cultural world of these countries than if we somehow performed this revival of sorts while keeping blacks as the "favorable" race.
3. I remember pretty much every site, niche and not, being at least "ironically racist" in the golden age of internet. I myself leaned towards marxism and still engaged in that kind of jokes.
1 - My point being, it wouldn't make much sense if the people who colonized everything wouldn't get so much influential over the world nowadays just like any other hegemonic culture do, but you focus on inferiority and I see where you are trying to reach
2 - What difference in DNA are you even talking about? The statistical demographic difference which is somehow written in my genes to commit murder? Listen to yourself for once. There is zero objeticity in that other than pure bias, this isn't even a study topics on the academics field and it's very tangible and trivial this isn't the truth (outside of your room of course), and blacks are far from favorable, that is just another one of your biases, Marvel casting black actors for movies is far from making a race favorable
3 - Everyone is ironically racist, even I am towards my own race, but the pseudoscientific regard over it which is just made out of pure resentment is borderline deranged and out of touch with reality, which would even fuel division between black and white cels by using these "objective" arguments

Last edited:
Yeah, racist jokes are funny tbh, but racism is actually very stupid.
What exactly is your definition of "racism"? Keeping your country monoethnic? Cherishing your culture and defending it from being influenced by outside forces? Arguing for racial differences? Writing "nigger nigger nigger" wherever you get the opportunity to?
There are scientific studies that show that a white person and another white person can be more genetically different than a white person and a black person. Races don't really exist, skin color is just a little difference among all the possible genetic differences that can exist, but even if it's a little difference, it's the most visible one, because it changes your skin and your skin covers all your body, but that doesn't mean that difference is more significant from a genetic POV.
There is a scientific study to support basically every claim in the world you can think of. It is true that there is more variation within than between races (Richard Lewontin, which you're referring to, found in a 1972 study that of the 0.5% of genetic variation between humans, 85.4% occurs within races, while 14.6% occurs between races), but a white person will always be more similar to another white person than to a black person. The problems is that Fst, which Lewontin used, is taxonomically irrelevant. If you would argue that his study proves there isn't such a thing as race amongst human population, you would also deny the existence of subspecies of most animals. There's a bunch of other fallacies in his study, but I'm not getting into it right now; "small differences" are standard for every living being on this planet. Race is also much, much more than just skin color; thinking it's just that is some redneck type shit.
There are genetic differences that are bigger than skin color, but those differences affect inner organs and nobody can see your inner organs, and that's why nobody is going to discriminate you based on your inner organs, humans are so stupid that they can only discriminate you based on what they can see with their own eyes, and that's why a little difference on your skin or eye color is more discriminated than an enormous difference on your lungs and stomach.
They can however judge your intellectual capabilities and personality, which race affects greatly.

1 - My point being, it wouldn't make much sense if the people who colonized everything wouldn't get so much influential over the world nowadays just like any other hegemonic culture do, but you focus on inferiority and I see where you are trying to reach
2 - What difference in DNA are you even talking about? The statistical demographic difference which is somehow written in my genes to commit murder? Listen to yourself for once. There is zero objeticity in that other than pure bias, this isn't even a study topics on the academics field and it's very tangible and trivial this isn't the truth (outside of your room of course), and blacks are far from favorable, that is just another one of your biases, Marvel casting black actors for movies is far from making a race favorable
3 - Everyone is ironically racist, even I am towards my own race, but the pseudoscientific regard over it just made out of pure resentment is borderline deranged and out of touch with reality, which would even fuel division between black and white cels by using these "objective" arguments
1. But why were they influential in the first place? You certainly can't say it was just pure luck and nothing else. The only somewhat good counter-arguments I've heard were based on shitty African geography - no river trade since they all lead to nowhere and no coastal cities that would allow for intercontinental trade - but that can be easily debunked with a landlocked country like Austria that had pretty much no navy in all of it's history despite having access to the Mediterranean sea, which isn't nearly as great as open sea anyway, especially since British took over the Gibraltar and had pretty much control of all of it.
2. I can't find where I mentioned murder, although I'm sure you could back it up with some DNA studies. I'm talking about things like the major gene of intelligence (C2orf16 rs191912) which is found in 1-2% of the Sub-saharan population but as much as in 50% of Eurasia inhabitants. Most genes associated with higher intelligence are prevalent in Europe and Asia, but are nowhere to be found in Sub-Saharan Africans. There is plenty of discourse in the academia, although my saved sources are from the 2000s mostly. To say that blacks aren't favored by corporations and governments in the western world is a sign of being delusional, just look at the latest BBC media where they try to argue that blacks were always in Britain and they are actually the original Britons, lmao. Then you have shit like ESG scores, additional points when applying to college in US, requiring workplaces to reserve a spot for black employees (although it is the case of other non-white races as well) etc etc
3. There will always be division amongst different races, just as it always has been (since the ancient world at the very least). It is perfectly natural and healthy for whites to prefer and stick with other whites and for blacks to prefer and stick with other blacks.

1. But why were they influential in the first place? You certainly can't say it was just pure luck and nothing else. The only somewhat good counter-arguments I've heard were based on shitty African geography - no river trade since they all lead to nowhere and no coastal cities that would allow for intercontinental trade - but that can be easily debunked with a landlocked country like Austria that had pretty much no navy in all of it's history despite having access to the Mediterranean sea, which isn't nearly as great as open sea anyway, especially since British took over the Gibraltar and had pretty much control of all of it.
2. I can't find where I mentioned murder, although I'm sure you could back it up with some DNA studies. I'm talking about things like the major gene of intelligence (C2orf16 rs191912) which is found in 1-2% of the Sub-saharan population but as much as in 50% of Eurasia inhabitants. Most genes associated with higher intelligence are prevalent in Europe and Asia, but are nowhere to be found in Sub-Saharan Africans. There is plenty of discourse in the academia, although my saved sources are from the 2000s mostly. To say that blacks aren't favored by corporations and governments in the western world is a sign of being delusional, just look at the latest BBC media where they try to argue that blacks were always in Britain and they are actually the original Britons, lmao. Then you have shit like ESG scores, additional points when applying to college in US, requiring workplaces to reserve a spot for black employees (although it is the case of other non-white races as well) etc etc
3. There will always be division amongst different races, just as it always has been (since the ancient world at the very least). It is perfectly natural and healthy for whites to prefer and stick with other whites and for blacks to prefer and stick with other blacks.
1- No, sub saharan africans didn't invent as much things at a rate whites did and non-whites conquering also happened in a lot of previous contexts, but they (whites)'ve managed to do it on a larger scale, you could even say that this naturally happens throughout human communities, since we descend from territorial apes and such
2 - These sub-saharan populations can be mostly consisted of small isolated tribes with some significant genetic difference between them and the rest of world's population, but you can find a lot of data backing up the fact that our DNA structures are so look alike that it becomes almost indistiguishable and difficult to differentiate without some tangible evidence, but then again, you can't even tell if these genes occurrences emerges on a person anyways so the effort is pointless (why would you take your time to gather all that studies tho, I assume a thug black neighbor motivated you to shape your whole worldview of a race based on the shitty acts he did)
And no, there is no delusion in that, that just settles how much far aback from black surroundings you are, the statistics data that you probably have on you are on point, blacks commit more crime proportionally but even worse they also commit mostly specially on themselves, they are uneducated, undernourished, and all that and things don't change with 2 or 3 darkies on the cubicles next to you, you might expect that from freed slaves who were just tossed out at the streets with nowhere else to go, since all proper civilizations were built on thousands of years of much hard and collective work, these programs are just damage control otherwise you might have to genocide the shit out of us to get rid of the problem (which I think would be preferable to you but not much to me)
Just honestly asking tho, do you think of me as stupid or having low IQ given the information that I'm black?
3 - Then why are you here?

Last edited:
Cherishing your culture and defending it from being influenced by outside forces?
Just like you guys did by transforming America into a native burial site and occupied it?

Many believe that inceldom actually grows your ability to reason and makes you smarter long term. But I think the actual blackpill is that it degrades your ability to reason somewhat and you’re more likely to fall for conspiracy theories like racial science for example which has been debunked for nearly 100 years now. I don’t even think there’s a point to argue with racists in this day and age. It’s just a horse that gets beaten over and over with no amount scientific data being able to sway their opinion. I believe if you are a legit racist in 2023 then you may be suffering from low IQ.

Many believe that inceldom actually grows your ability to reason and makes you smarter long term. But I think the actual blackpill is that it degrades your ability to reason somewhat and you’re more likely to fall for conspiracy theories like racial science for example which has been debunked for nearly 100 years now. I don’t even think there’s a point to argue with racists in this day and age. It’s just a horse that gets beaten over and over with no amount scientific data being able to sway their opinion. I believe if you are a legit racist in 2023 then you may be suffering from low IQ.
Yep but it is still funny to be racist tho nothing personal

It's just lookism, and why agree with that part, but the inherent low iq stuff is just bullshit and deep inside u already know that, but want to keep believing bc of black thugs
No its pretty self evident that iq differences are real. And I say that as an iraqi. Out iq isn't exactly that high either

We all know about gravity but Newton discovered the rules behind all that stuff and also made it possible to measure and quantify it. It's basically like when it's raining and we say "oh it's raining today" but Newton came and said "sometimes it may rain" he transformed what we intuitively perceive into an overall rule and he was right on it and yes school system is bad and shit

But the way some folk here state it sounds like black people doesn't have the IQ to properly abstract and conceptualize information and proccess it properly, they just shoot guns and kill people like savage animals, I'm not american idk if thats really true in american tbh but in my country you could easily cowork properly with random regular black guy who isn't a thug and these regular ones outnumbers the thugs, I sometimes even feel like thugs only get more perceived because their violent nature tends to highlight themselves for the public and people take the image and paint on a whole skin color like it's somehow my fault some dude was murdered by a ghetto nigga, idk I think if some folk didn't generalized that much on skin color I wouldn't feel so personally attacked like any other blackcel would too I mean imagine if u had a big noses and someone come and say ur trash bc someone with a nose as big as yours comitted a crime that would suck
Luck undoubtedly plays a factor in things yeah, for newtons discoveries I know about the gravity one but I am not sure how he takes credit for it since everyone instinctually knows that gravity is a thing but I suppose he may have conceptualised it for scientific literature and stuff, education is a resource and if blacks have lower IQ on average then generally they will not optimally use the resource as much as someone with a higher IQ. Unfortunately I think school system is pretty bad.

The racial IQ thing is not saying that black people can not communicate, alot of people of all races can not even communicate with blackpillers intelligently they will stonewall or strawman, say something retarded like "no bitches?"
Also not all blacks are dumb you could be smarter than the average black.
The culture surrounding it does not help, black culture is vile degeneracy and stupidity
Muslim scientists such as Thabit ibn Qurra and Ibn al-Haytham wrote about calculus. We know of Ibn al-Haytham and his writings about gravity. Abu Bakr al-Razi, centuries before Newton, made a strong distinction between absolute and relative space; absolute space, which is three dimensional and infinite, exists quite independently of the bodies contained in it. And Ibn Sina tried to relate velocity with weight, which is a precursor to the concept of momentum. These discoveries are all connected to Newton.

Ibn Sina and Ibn al-Haytham, among others, are seen to be writing about Newton’s law of inertia, the first law of motion. Abul Barakat Al-Baghdadi writes that force is proportional to acceleration, which we get to know from the second law. Ibn Bajja wrote that for every force there is a reaction force, which became the forerunner to Newton’s third law of motion.

So how do so many things that Newton worked come to light as being described by Muslim scientists long before his discoveries?

The ‘Giants’ they say, are Copernicus, Kepler, Descartes, Tycho Brahe, and Galileo. But actually, it was influenced by Muslim scientists.

Yep but it is still funny to be racist tho nothing personal
a lot aren't being funny tho they believe it. its like laughing at manlet jokes when your short. its a little cucked.

Nigger cope kys in the meantime

1- No, sub saharan africans didn't invent as much things at a rate whites did and non-whites conquering also happened in a lot of previous contexts, but they (whites)'ve managed to do it on a larger scale, you could even say that this naturally happens throughout human communities, since we descend from territorial apes and such
2 - These sub-saharan populations can be mostly consisted of small isolated tribes with some significant genetic difference between them and the rest of world's population, but you can find a lot of data backing up the fact that our DNA structures are so look alike that it becomes almost indistiguishable and difficult to differentiate without some tangible evidence, but then again, you can't even tell if these genes occurrences emerges on a person anyways so the effort is pointless (why would you take your time to gather all that studies tho, I assume a thug black neighbor motivated you to shape your whole worldview of a race based on the shitty acts he did)
And no, there is no delusion in that, that just settles how much far aback from black surroundings you are, the statistics data that you probably have on you are on point, blacks commit more crime proportionally but even worse they also commit mostly specially on themselves, they are uneducated, undernourished, and all that and things don't change with 2 or 3 darkies on the cubicles next to you, you might expect that from freed slaves who were just tossed out at the streets with nowhere else to go, since all proper civilizations were built on thousands of years of much hard and collective work, these programs are just damage control otherwise you might have to genocide the shit out of us to get rid of the problem (which I think would be preferable to you but not much to me)
Just honestly asking tho, do you think of me as stupid or having low IQ given the information that I'm black?
3 - Then why are you here?
1. So whites are on average better. Just compare it to something easy like 2 students in school - one has good grades and achieves some kind of academic success (inb4 much grades don't matter), the second one smokes weed all day and doesn't give a fuck about anything - one of them is superior to the other one no matter how much someone tries to paint the junkie as good in "other things" or some other PC bullshit.
2. No, you can can tell the race and sex of the subject with 99% accuracy with just bones alone, DNA just makes it 99,(9)% accurate. And no, I don't have a negro neighbor, I live in a country where I've seen like one within the span of the first 20 years of my life (and we shared friends so I hanged around him a bit, he even gave me a hitler salute in a gym once lol) and only started seeing them more as I moved to a bigger city. But my views didn't change, it only further proved that what I read about them on the internet is true. They just can't behave in a white society and they should stick to their own. I've heard that Africans (not African-americans) are lovely, and I wish them the best (including freeing themselves from French, Anglo, Chinese corporations exploiting their resources and such) but in their own countries.
Just honestly answering, no, I don't think you're stupid because you're black, I think you're stupid because you're American
3. Because I believe that sometimes we can put our differences aside. If I can talk with trannies and faggots about vidya without bringing up AIDS/HIV and suicide statistics as long as they're not obnoxious about it, I can talk with negro about being an incel or at the very least share a forum with him.

*bunch of buzzwords written by an insufferable faggot*
It only started to be seriously questioned in like the 70s or 80s and gained a lot of traction recently with even kikes like David Reich retracting his previous statements, at least some of them.
Muslim scientists such as Thabit ibn Qurra and Ibn al-Haytham wrote about calculus. We know of Ibn al-Haytham and his writings about gravity. Abu Bakr al-Razi, centuries before Newton, made a strong distinction between absolute and relative space; absolute space, which is three dimensional and infinite, exists quite independently of the bodies contained in it. And Ibn Sina tried to relate velocity with weight, which is a precursor to the concept of momentum. These discoveries are all connected to Newton.

Ibn Sina and Ibn al-Haytham, among others, are seen to be writing about Newton’s law of inertia, the first law of motion. Abul Barakat Al-Baghdadi writes that force is proportional to acceleration, which we get to know from the second law. Ibn Bajja wrote that for every force there is a reaction force, which became the forerunner to Newton’s third law of motion.

So how do so many things that Newton worked come to light as being described by Muslim scientists long before his discoveries?

The ‘Giants’ they say, are Copernicus, Kepler, Descartes, Tycho Brahe, and Galileo. But actually, it was influenced by Muslim scientists.
And muslim scientists (mostly Persians though, not Arabs) were influenced by Greek scientists. Then again, their ability to preserve and further improve upon previous works of the Greek masterminds is admirable too, I'm not going to lie about it. After all, science is the combined effort of many as much as it is the genius of one man.

The other dogpill:

Canines are all the same species. Yet, different breeds have different attributes. Saying a basset hound is identical to a pit bull and both are equally likely to be violent/non-violent all based on "culture" and how they were raised is a pretty stupid and assanine statement.

Again, dog breeds are all the same species and share 99% DNA.

And, yes, as pointed out, chimpanzees and humans share 98% DNA. DNA is so precise that any slight alteration can create something completely different and new. It's all about "the 1%"

1. So whites are on average better. Just compare it to something easy like 2 students in school - one has good grades and achieves some kind of academic success (inb4 much grades don't matter), the second one smokes weed all day and doesn't give a fuck about anything - one of them is superior to the other one no matter how much someone tries to paint the junkie as good in "other things" or some other PC bullshit.
2. No, you can can tell the race and sex of the subject with 99% accuracy with just bones alone, DNA just makes it 99,(9)% accurate. And no, I don't have a negro neighbor, I live in a country where I've seen like one within the span of the first 20 years of my life (and we shared friends so I hanged around him a bit, he even gave me a hitler salute in a gym once lol) and only started seeing them more as I moved to a bigger city. But my views didn't change, it only further proved that what I read about them on the internet is true. They just can't behave in a white society and they should stick to their own. I've heard that Africans (not African-americans) are lovely, and I wish them the best (including freeing themselves from French, Anglo, Chinese corporations exploiting their resources and such) but in their own countries.
Just honestly answering, no, I don't think you're stupid because you're black, I think you're stupid because you're American
3. Because I believe that sometimes we can put our differences aside. If I can talk with trannies and faggots about vidya without bringing up AIDS/HIV and suicide statistics as long as they're not obnoxious about it, I can talk with negro about being an incel or at the very least share a forum with him.
I honestly can't come up with proper answers for all you've said cuz IT users are tracking down every post here 24/7 and they did this to me and I'm being forced to leave soon, but I honestly wanted to reply to us cuz I kinda relate to what you've said and yes, you have data backing up everything and that can't be questioned, so I'll just go for the 3rd one instead only
3. Yeah but what's the personal difference between the two anyways, you don't know that black cels here, how they behave, and neither the white ones, so what can you really tell about it that really draws the difference line

The other dogpill:

Canines are all the same species. Yet, different breeds have different attributes. Saying a basset hound is identical to a pit bull and both are equally likely to be violent/non-violent all based on "culture" and how they were raised is a pretty stupid and assanine statement.

Again, dog breeds are all the same species and share 99% DNA.

And, yes, as pointed out, chimpanzees and humans share 98% DNA. DNA is so precise that any slight alteration can create something completely different and new. It's all about "the 1%"
It's not even 1% by the way, but rather roughly 0.1%, with some margin of error associated, it's really hard to distinguish DNA structures between two different humans

It's not even 1% by the way, but rather roughly 0.1%, with some margin of error associated, it's really hard to distinguish DNA structures between two different humans
Yes, I know. I was going to say it's all about the 1% (or even less) to clarify, but I thought the point was already made.

Regardless, you're failing to address the issue. A fractional alteration in DNA can lead to a very different creature. Why wouldn't very slight differences between races possibly lead to different genetic in-born attributes?

No. Fuck niggers.

Yes, I know. I was going to say it's all about the 1% (or even less) to clarify, but I thought the point was already made.

Regardless, you're failing to address the issue. A fractional alteration in DNA can lead to a very different creature. Why wouldn't very slight differences between races possibly lead to different genetic in-born attributes?
You trying to make it all about inherent features, and that wrong

You trying to make it all about inherent features, and that wrong
No, I believe nature and nurture work in tandem. It's not either/or and I never said it was. You're trying to make it all about nature/culture, which is equally wrong.

No, I believe nature and nurture work in tandem. It's not either/or and I never said it was. You're trying to make it all about nature/culture, which is equally wrong.
I really wanted to make these discussion go further because I have a feeling we could end getting into somewhere and/or a common conclusion, but IT users are tracking me down and I'm being forced to leave this place, I'm sorry, I just state that I respect your view in that and I can also relate to it

It's 1.5% if we're talking Europeans and Sub-Saharan Africans. Still a lot in terms of DNA.