Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Some dudes here unironically believe that there's a significant genetic difference between races that makes humans behave different accordingcto race

But that's true, even foids think and reason like we do, but because of the gap between life circunstances and such (like men wanting sex more than them and running crazy after them) they end up getting that stupid sick dumb mentality, but if the world forced them otherwise to get smart and respectful they would manage to be that way (this will never happen)
Because this will never happen there can never be equality and mogging and differences between races will keep existing

Because this will never happen there can never be equality and mogging and differences between races will keep existing
Yeah but it is not that inherent otherwise we wouldn't be able to understand each other at the first place

IQ is not a inherent and static factor, otherwise schools wouldn't even have been thought of being made, people need to be shaped to be civilians, that's why we have the concept of nuclear family, social boundaries, laws, education, etc. Am I wrong?

Education and intelligence is not the same thing.

Don't they teach LGBT stuff in schools nowadays anyway?
I think school makes you more of a sheep or stifles your personality in a way, I was having high IQ thoughts about it the other day its a shame I cannot entirely recall my thoughts I could have made a high effort high IQ post

Education and intelligence is not the same thing.

Don't they teach LGBT stuff in schools nowadays anyway?
I think school makes you more of a sheep or stifles your personality in a way, I was having high IQ thoughts about it the other day its a shame I cannot entirely recall my thoughts I could have made a high effort high IQ post
Without education one does not learn of the marvels of mathematical and physics discoveries, one does not learn how to manipulate numbers for their convenience, education shapes individual for the better, no matter how high your IQ is or how intuitive you are you still need to be shaped by what the greats minds have once carved, high IQ is useless for a person without education if that person uses that IQ only to make a lot of fire with sticks or a very roundish boulder like some clever caveman

Last edited:
Without education one does not learn of the marvels of mathematical and physics discoveries, one does not learn how to manipulate numbers for their convenience, education shapes individual for the better, no matter how high your IQ is or how intuitive you are you still need to be shaped by what the greats minds have once carved, high IQ is useless for a person without education if that person uses that IQ only to make a lot of fire with sticks or a very roundish boulder like some clever caveman
Education can shape someone for the better, it falls under the catergory of knowledge to me which is synonymous with intelligence but is not the same.
Besides most african people know addition multiplication etc. but are still more dumb on average compared to other races.

An intelligent person can figure things out for themselves, and even spoon feeding knowledge can only go so far, you need your own innate understanding of whatever it is you are learning. The other day I was rolling on my back to check the alignment of my spine and I noticed my body rolled like a wheel, made me wonder how black people never figured that one out

Education can shape someone for the better, it falls under the catergory of knowledge to me which is synonymous with intelligence but is not the same.
Besides most african people know addition multiplication etc. but are still more dumb on average compared to other races.

An intelligent person can figure things out for themselves, and even spoon feeding knowledge can only go so far, you need your own innate understanding of whatever it is you are learning. The other day I was rolling on my back to check the alignment of my spine and I noticed my body rolled like a wheel, made me wonder how black people never figured that one out
There are different types of intelligence tho, not pulling some pseudo science typa shit but the discoveries Newton have made was here literally all along and people never realised it was always true no matter the condition or even use numbers to describre it, it's a real slow and also lucky proccess to make discoveries, but one can always learn, even tho not figuring, science is filled with stories like that, people don't just usually figure stuff out of the blue, they just grasp what other people did and try make something out of it, it's like a ladder, that's why we need education for this grind to not stop and start all over again

Ignorecuck Olympics

African may learn addition and division, while japs learn matrix multiplication and whites derivates and integrals, that's a whole other level and I definitely think it's blacks faults for that no doubt, but I don't see this issue as you guys do, like this dumb shit inherent to blacks and period, otherwise I couldn't even be talking and understand you right now, I think it's more of a cultural problem itself, people just roll with being dumb and find it okay being like that

There are different types of intelligence tho, not pulling some pseudo science typa shit but the discoveries Newton have made was here literally all along and people never realised it was always true no matter the condition or even use numbers to describre it, it's a real slow and also lucky proccess to make discoveries, but one can always learn, even tho not figuring, science is filled with stories like that, people don't just usually figure stuff out of the blue, they just grasp what other people did and try make something out of it, it's like a ladder, that's why we need education for this grind to not stop and start all over again
Luck undoubtedly plays a factor in things yeah, for newtons discoveries I know about the gravity one but I am not sure how he takes credit for it since everyone instinctually knows that gravity is a thing but I suppose he may have conceptualised it for scientific literature and stuff, education is a resource and if blacks have lower IQ on average then generally they will not optimally use the resource as much as someone with a higher IQ. Unfortunately I think school system is pretty bad.
African may learn addition and division, while japs learn matrix multiplication and whites derivates and integrals, that's a whole other level and I definitely think it's blacks faults for that no doubt, but I don't see this issue as you guys do, like this dumb shit inherent to blacks and period, otherwise I couldn't even be talking and understand you right now, I think it's more of a cultural problem itself, people just roll with being dumb and find it okay being like that
The racial IQ thing is not saying that black people can not communicate, alot of people of all races can not even communicate with blackpillers intelligently they will stonewall or strawman, say something retarded like "no bitches?"
Also not all blacks are dumb you could be smarter than the average black.
The culture surrounding it does not help, black culture is vile degeneracy and stupidity

Luck undoubtedly plays a factor in things yeah, for newtons discoveries I know about the gravity one but I am not sure how he takes credit for it since everyone instinctually knows that gravity is a thing but I suppose he may have conceptualised it for scientific literature and stuff, education is a resource and if blacks have lower IQ on average then generally they will not optimally use the resource as much as someone with a higher IQ. Unfortunately I think school system is pretty bad.
We all know about gravity but Newton discovered the rules behind all that stuff and also made it possible to measure and quantify it. It's basically like when it's raining and we say "oh it's raining today" but Newton came and said "sometimes it may rain" he transformed what we intuitively perceive into an overall rule and he was right on it and yes school system is bad and shit
The racial IQ thing is not saying that black people can not communicate, alot of people of all races can not even communicate with blackpillers intelligently they will stonewall or strawman, say something retarded like "no bitches?"
But the way some folk here state it sounds like black people doesn't have the IQ to properly abstract and conceptualize information and proccess it properly, they just shoot guns and kill people like savage animals, I'm not american idk if thats really true in american tbh but in my country you could easily cowork properly with random regular black guy who isn't a thug and these regular ones outnumbers the thugs, I sometimes even feel like thugs only get more perceived because their violent nature tends to highlight themselves for the public and people take the image and paint on a whole skin color like it's somehow my fault some dude was murdered by a ghetto nigga, idk I think if some folk didn't generalized that much on skin color I wouldn't feel so personally attacked like any other blackcel would too I mean imagine if u had a big noses and someone come and say ur trash bc someone with a nose as big as yours comitted a crime that would suck

Last edited:
Holding that kind of belief will make you out of touch with reality and normies will literally shit on you and exploit the incel community for that. All humans have roughly 99,9% of the same genetic code, and all humans of all races that lived up so far follows the very same script, that is to group themselves as a community (like it's happening right now),
“The what community?”
“The incel community, no point of denying it”

create language and social signals (just like we do),
The world is trying to copy us

waging war against different communities for survival/competition/dominance/resources and focusing all their efforts in mating with partners and/or increasing the genepool, literally all humans have this biological script to keep being alive, there is no "x people like to higher iq" "y people like to break stuff", those are only consequences of the scripts that I've mentioned before, don't be retarded to believe in only what your eyes tell you, acquire knowledge so you may not get wrecked by people smarter than you
Blackpill opens your eyes to this stuff

IMG 8282

The genetic difference between humans and chimpanzees is roughly 3%. So yes, 0.1% or 1/30 of what is the difference between ENTIRE SPECIES is relevant.
Actually it's pretty hard to distinguish DNA structures of two different humans but taxonomy finds no problem doing this between humans and chimps

Imagine basing your beliefs around what upsets normies. Pathetic. Go back to reddit.
It's not based on what upsets normies, it's a very trivial thing, I bet you haven't had so much trouble talking to some black brocels around here, y would you paint them in such a bad way if theyve done literally nothing wrong

Do you really believe that said gap is wide trivially, in real life circunstances?
it’s only a matter of opinion how “different” races are.

There is an objective answer, but the perception of difference is subject dependent.

I believe races are different because you can reliably observe differences in real life. If you were a Policeman, you would eventually have to ask yourself why most of your work involves minorities, despite there being so many more white people capable of crime. There are major differences in behavior when you look at races as groups. There may not be major differences between two individuals of different races, but as a group, you can’t deny the differences.

Read the rest of my answers please
Ok

Wtf is matrix multiplication? Over for mathcels. But IQ differences between races are hard to compare in general because different races have different amounts of nutrition across the world.

If we look at America, then Asians have the highest IQ, followed by whites, and then blacks. But it also happens that Asians study the most, followed by whites, and the blacks. But all of their IQs have been increasing over the last 100 years, and black Americans now have the same IQ American whites did in the 1950s.

Based on all of this, idk what to make of the data.

Ok

Wtf is matrix multiplication? Over for mathcels. But IQ differences between races are hard to compare in general because different races have different amounts of nutrition across the world.

If we look at America, then Asians have the highest IQ, followed by whites, and then blacks. But it also happens that Asians study the most, followed by whites, and the blacks. But all of their IQs have been increasing over the last 100 years, and black Americans now have the same IQ American whites did in the 1950s.

Based on all of this, idk what to make of the data.
Yeah but the issue here is about some people just jumping the gun and saying all that shit is inherent and meant to be this way ignoring all the things you just said

Last edited:
Where did I say anyone did anything wrong? I'm attacking your claim that there are no significant differences between races.
And why would you do that for? Where is the motivation behind it? What it tries to imply? But in any case do you really believe that trivially? Like where is the line that differs us mentally?, of course we have different skulls and colors and facial and muscular/bone features but what changes it mentally

But the way some folk here state it sounds like black people doesn't have the IQ to properly abstract and conceptualize information and proccess it properly,

There are African-specific variants.

Just look at the brutal and disgusting behavior of the subhumans in nigger countries and compare it with Europe north of the Alps. Even in the Middle Ages, people in Europe needed a moral justification for directions and massacres. And these were nowhere near as cruel as the dirt that took place in Mexico today, Afghanistan or befor them in Cambodiam, China or sviet union for example. White people have always had a disgust for things that were perpetrated by Jews and Tatars in the Soviet Union, for example. Attempts to transfer such conditions to Germany failed in 1918 because the Germans were far too sentimental to incite small children to denounce their parents to certain death in the Gulag. This is a difference in the temperament of races that cannot be denied.

Last edited:
To prove you're delusional. If this topic was trivial you wouldn't have made this thread.
No I think you got me wrong, I believe the statistics that you would show me because they're all well backed up, and yes black people commit more crimes and have lower IQ, but I just don't think it's that safe to jump the gun and go with genetics on that one, like we are that different that there are people made for commiting crimes and there are people who are not (based on skin color)
Are you even listening to yourself? You acknowledge that different evolutionary circumstances have given us diverging body structures, skin colours and skull shapes but somehow think our psychology was not affected at all?
Do you think that of me? Or better yet would you think that of a white aryan man who has naturally bigger muscles than yours and different bone structure? Even inside small groups there is still a big variety in that regard but yet if you talked to them you would see they're the same and all bounded up

Just look at the brutal and disgusting behavior of the subhumans in nigger countries and compare it with Europe north of the Alps. Even in the Middle Ages, people in Europe needed a moral justification for directions and massacres. And these were nowhere near as cruel as the dirt that took place in Mexico today, for example. White people have always had a disgust for things that were perpetrated by Jews and Tatars in the Soviet Union, for example. Attempts to transfer such conditions to Germany failed in 1918 because the Germans were far too sentimental to incite small children to denounce their parents to certain death in the Gulag. This is a difference in the temperament of races that cannot be denied.
Wars, tortures and rape happened everywhere around the globe in human history

But with different intensity and in particular there was a difference whether this was directed against others or against one's own people. And the relevance of a moral justification also played a different role. In white Europe, for example, people were never murdered just because they were intellectuals. This was more a trait of subhumans to exterminate higher-ranking people in order to carry out their primitive terror experiments undisturbed.

In Nazi Germany, Jewish and democratic-minded intellectuals were persecuted. Sure. But only because they had a tendency to promote the dissolution of culture and things like Bolshevism in which intellectuals were murdered simply because of their intelligence. That's a huge difference.

It’s all on the Gwas catalog he can look himself
If you take a video of a poor country in any place with undernourished and uneducated folk there you would get the same result

To shed more light on this, Lenin, although he himself came from the ranks of the semi-intelligentsia as a bourgeois, had drawn up lists according to which a general number of intellectuals etc. were to be shot in various provinces within his sphere of influence. Completely regardless of political stance. It was simply a matter of eliminating possible enemies in advance and intimidating the survivors. Things like that didn't exist in Nazi Germany. Not even in the Middle Ages under the Vatican were scholars murdered across the board. This only happened in countries populated with subhumans.

In Cambodia, people were murdered just because they wore glasses because that made them supposedly intelligent. The tendency towards mutilation and torture is also completely different. And you say there is no deviant behavior between races? Fuck you nigger!

Fuck you nigger!
I haven't thrown any personal insult to you up until this point, and yet you do this to me, how is that different than the behavior we condemn so much? I see contradiction within you

I haven't thrown any personal insult to you up until this point, and yet you do this to me, how is that different than the behavior we condemn so much? I see contradiction within you
Not even in concentration camps did people have their heads cut off or their eyes gouged out. This seems to be normal, especially among Arabs and Latinos. Whites have never treated their enemies like these subhumans.

It upsets me that you don't want to recognize this and think that all people behave the same way. But that's not correct. Race determines how people behave.

Not even in concentration camps did people have their heads cut off or their eyes gouged out. This seems to be normal, especially among Arabs and Latinos. Whites have never treated their enemies like these subhumans.

It upsets me that you don't want to recognize this and think that all people behave the same way. But that's not correct. Race determines how people behave.
Guillotines and beheading were used a lot in medieval european contexts, only difference is the justification behind it, but if you were an european witnessing a real life beheading in that time would you really think justification means much?

Yeah but the issue here is about some people just jumping the gun and saying all that shit is inherent and meant to be this way ignoring all the things you just said
There’s larger differences of IQ in groups than between groups.

green are boring, blue always look lively and good
Same except I'd rather have green eyes for the extra mog
All that matters is having light eyes, whether blue or green. If you have dark blue or dark green, it’s over.

But with different intensity and in particular there was a difference whether this was directed against others or against one's own people. And the relevance of a moral justification also played a different role. In white Europe, for example, people were never murdered just because they were intellectuals. This was more a trait of subhumans to exterminate higher-ranking people in order to carry out their primitive terror experiments undisturbed.

In Nazi Germany, Jewish and democratic-minded intellectuals were persecuted. Sure. But only because they had a tendency to promote the dissolution of culture and things like Bolshevism in which intellectuals were murdered simply because of their intelligence. That's a huge difference.
What about the Romans burning the library of Alexandria and killing Greek and Egyptian philosophers?

Guillotines and beheading were used a lot in medieval european contexts, only difference is the justification behind it, but if you were an european witnessing a real life beheading in that time would you really think justification means much?
There is a big difference between beheading with a guillotine and with a blunt knife, as Islamists and Latin American drug cartels prefer. The giulltine served to relieve the executioner of the mental stress of causing unnecessary pain to those being executed. For subhumans, however, it is precisely the pain of their victim that matters.

And there's something else. Dealing with animals. yes, western factory farming is a disgrace. But a way to keep the exploitation and death of animals away from yourself in your consciousness. In nigger countries, however, every child cuts the throat of the goat they were playing with without emotion and lets it drown in its own blood or beats dogs to death because they are "haram". In white Europe, something like this wouldn't work morally at all. And this despite the fact that the Nigger/Arab cultures are supposedly so much older than the Germanic culture. We've come to empathy much further and faster in a short period of time than these niggas ever could. That's why they still live in medieval ideas with superstitions about witchcraft and similar things, which, for example, in Africa, fathers mercilessly reject their daughters because they are supposedly to blame for their back pain because of witchcraft. It doesn't matter whether these children are raped on the street. White people have overcome such things very quickly thanks to their cognitive capacity, which far exceeds that of subhumans. There is no humanity. There are only races. And these compete in terms of quality.

There’s larger differences of IQ in groups than between groups.

All that matters is having light eyes, whether blue or green. If you have dark blue or dark green, it’s over.

What about the Romans burning the library of Alexandria and killing Greek and Egyptian philosophers?
In its beginnings in Rome, Christianity was a movement that was particularly widespread among slaves.

In its beginnings in Rome, Christianity was a movement that was particularly widespread among slaves.
What does that have to do with anything I said? I don’t see the connection buddy boyo.

There is a big difference between beheading with a guillotine and with a blunt knife, as Islamists and Latin American drug cartels prefer.
I don't think you're getting the point of what I'm trying to say, someone's head is literally being ripped off out of their body, doesn't that concept mess up with your head?

And there's something else. Dealing with animals. yes, western factory farming is a disgrace. But a way to keep the exploitation and death of animals away from yourself in your consciousness. In nigger countries, however, every child cuts the throat of the goat they were playing with without emotion and lets it drown in its own blood or beats dogs to death because they are "haram". In white Europe, something like this wouldn't work morally at all. And this despite the fact that the Nigger/Arab cultures are supposedly so much older than the Germanic culture. We've come to empathy much further and faster in a short period of time than these niggas ever could. That's why they still live in medieval ideas with superstitions about witchcraft and similar things, which, for example, in Africa, fathers mercilessly reject their daughters because they are supposedly to blame for their back pain because of witchcraft. It doesn't matter whether these children are raped on the street. White people have overcome such things very quickly thanks to their cognitive capacity, which far exceeds that of subhumans. There is no humanity. There are only races. And these compete in terms of quality.
All the problems you're pinpointing are related to culture itself, not genetic implication, I don't even reckon the are even majors in biology and neuroscience here to back up information

I don't think you're getting the point of what I'm trying to say, someone's head is literally being ripped off out of their body, doesn't that concept mess up with your head?
My point is very simple. We quickly focused on a quick processing of such a process because no one thinks that's nice. It doesn't matter how much you hate the delinquent ideologically or socially. To this day, niggers focus on inflicting the greatest possible pain on the victim in order to enjoy it for themselves. In concentration camps you could have saved yourself from messing around with a trip to the shower and people could have grilled in iron wagons by flamethrower. But you didn't. The aim was not to frighten the victims or torment them unnecessarily. Death should occur as quickly as possible and ideally before the victims know what is actually happening. That is the difference.

All the problems you're pinpointing are related to culture itself, not genetic implication, I don't even reckon the are even majors in biology and neuroscience here to back up information
If there were no difference in race, different approaches could not have developed. Especially since Christianity is also a worldview imported from the Orient that was completely bloodthirsty in the beginning but was liberalized here due to pressure from the affected population, while religions from the same roots among Oriental peoples have remained absolutely bloodthirsty to this day. Even Islam has to mask itself as liberal in Europe because otherwise it would be swept out. In the Orient, however, islam doesn't need a mask.

Culture is a product of race

Last edited:
My point is very simple. We quickly focused on a quick processing of such a process because no one thinks that's nice. It doesn't matter how much you hate the delinquent ideologically or socially. To this day, niggers focus on inflicting the greatest possible pain on the victim in order to enjoy it for themselves. In concentration camps you could have saved yourself from messing around with a trip to the shower and people could have grilled in iron wagons by flamethrower. But you didn't. The aim was not to frighten the victims or torment them unnecessarily. Death should occur as quickly as possible and ideally before the victims know what is actually happening. That is the difference.
No sane person kills to enjoy it for themselves, with exception of psychos who can emerge in any race, but even them don't usually do it for joy but mostly for curiosity or because they just want to do it, like someone would want to breathe. Killing itself is not inherently pleasant, but rather things that are almost always associated with it are, like power over a person/group, dominance, territorial advance, tactical means and such, imposing of fear towards enemies, and all things related to show off as a big threat to not be messed with. In ghengis khan empire his soldiers used to catapult the rotting heads of his enemies into random cities as a psyop attempt to strike fear and dominance into the citizens there, it's up to you to draw the line where the evil starts, to me it starts on the act of killing itself and no argument can convince me otherwise

If there were no difference in race, different approaches could not have developed. Especially since Christianity is also a worldview imported from the Orient that was completely bloodthirsty in the beginning but was liberalized here due to pressure from the affected population, while religions from the same roots among Oriental peoples have remained absolutely bloodthirsty to this day. Even Islam has to mask itself as liberal in Europe because otherwise it would be swept out. In the Orient, however, islam doesn't need a mask.

Culture is a product of race
If "culture is a product of race" is a norm then every group of white/black/asian people around the globe would behave the same, that of course is not true, then false

No sane person kills to enjoy it for themselves, with exception of psychos who can emerge in any race, but even them don't usually do it for joy but mostly for curiosity or because they just want to do it, like someone would want to breathe. Killing itself is not inherently pleasant, but rather things that are almost always associated with it are, like power over a person/group, dominance, territorial advance, tactical means and such, imposing of fear towards enemies, and all things related to show off as a big threat to not be messed with. In ghengis khan empire his soldiers used to catapult the rotting heads of his enemies into random cities as a psyop attempt to strike fear and dominance into the citizens there, it's up to you to draw the line where the evil starts, to me it starts on the act of killing itself and no argument can convince me otherwise
If you see it that way. One would actually think that after a few centuries the former colonial peoples would have had enough of hateful cruelties such as being tied up in front of cannons. Now they are hacking each other up with machetes. And sometimes not even because of mundane things like farmland but simply because they bark at the moon differently. Things based on intolerance and malicious brutality that even their colonial masters didn't do.

As if there weren't more important things. Not even the awareness that the current problems have their roots in decades or centuries of exploitation by an external enemy seems to be more important than completely exterminating the tribe that 1,600 years ago used to eradicate some chief's mistress in eternal revenge, no matter what It also brings with it the suffering of continuing this fight. No, only niggers can do that. Wars in Europe were fought over tangible things. Coal mines, iron ore areas, rivers, etc. Not about ancient insults. Germany and Hungary, for example, were traditional allies for a very long time. The fact that Emperor Otto the Great destroyed the supremacy of the Hungarians in Central Europe in the first century AD did not interest anyone in Berlin or Buderpest during the world wars. The basic hostility of the Nazis towards the Catholic Church did not dissuade the Nazis from an alliance with with Catholic Spain and Italy. Compromises were agreed upon. Completely unimaginable between Sunnis and Shiites.

Last edited:
If you see it that way. One would actually think that after a few centuries the former colonial peoples would have had enough of hateful cruelties such as being tied up in front of cannons. Now they are hacking each other up with machetes. And sometimes not even because of mundane things like farmland but simply because they bark at the moon differently. Things based on intolerance and malicious brutality that even their colonial masters didn't do.

As if there weren't more important things. Not even the awareness that the current problems have their roots in decades or centuries of exploitation by an external enemy seems to be more important than completely exterminating the tribe that 1,600 years ago used to eradicate some chief's mistress in eternal revenge, no matter what It also brings with it the suffering of continuing this fight. No, only niggers can do that. Wars in Europe were fought over tangible things. Coal mines, iron ore areas, rivers, etc. Not about ancient insults. Germany and Hungary, for example, were traditional allies for a very long time. The fact that Emperor Otto the Great destroyed the supremacy of the Hungarians in Central Europe in the first century AD did not interest anyone in Berlin or Buderpest during the world wars.
Waging wars is an a priori inherent human trait, not something that comes up only with a reason behind it, it is actually the other way around, history already taught us that, doing it for resources or for whatever other reason doesn't change it's bloody and gory nature, and a lot of religions seems to agree with that point, we are no different than these machete killing freaks, not in our nature that is for sure, we are sinners and the only thing we can do is to accept our soulless natures and repent, that's what good people do, putting yourself on a pedestal claiming your somehow better than that evil nature is ironically the exact same thing that makes you equal to these killing monsters, why do you think you insulted me that way otherwise? Jesus didn't die because humanity is cool and chill, he died to pay for our shitty inherent acts

Last edited: