Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Some dudes here unironically believe that there's a significant genetic difference between races that makes humans behave different accordingcto race

incelpardo99

incelpardo99

Blackcel
-
Holding that kind of belief will make you out of touch with reality and normies will literally shit on you and exploit the incel community for that. All humans have roughly 99,9% of the same genetic code, and all humans of all races that lived up so far follows the very same script, that is to group themselves as a community (like it's happening right now), create language and social signals (just like we do), waging war against different communities for survival/competition/dominance/resources and focusing all their efforts in mating with partners and/or increasing the genepool, literally all humans have this biological script to keep being alive, there is no "x people like to higher iq" "y people like to break stuff", those are only consequences of the scripts that I've mentioned before, don't be retarded to believe in only what your eyes tell you, acquire knowledge so you may not get wrecked by people smarter than you

damn, i wish i was blonde and blue eyed

Img 3153 jpg

Thats what kikes want you to believe

nah mang dey look too different dey different subspecies, simple as :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:
also idgaf about normies shitting on me they hated me before i was racist, also fuck the incel "community" u on your own in dis world nigga

All humans have roughly 99,9% of the same genetic code
And? Taxonomy as a whole is subjective, even a downie can dismantle this “logic”. Leopards have less heterozygosity as a species than humans do, yet we classify them into 9 different subspecies. Elk have less than us as well yet we classify them into four subspecies. Same goes for chimps and we classify them into four subspecies. List goes on.

all humans of all races that lived up so far follows the very same script, that is to group themselves as a community (like it's happening right now), create language and social signals (just like we do), waging war against different communities for survival/competition/dominance/resources and focusing all their efforts in mating with partners and/or increasing the genepool, literally all humans have this biological script to keep being alive
So do pack/troupe/pride animals. What’s your point?

And? Taxonomy as a whole is subjective, even a downie can dismantle this “logic”. Leopards have less heterozygosity as a species than humans do, yet we classify them into 9 different subspecies. Elk have less than us as well yet we classify them into four. Chimps do as well and we classify them into four. List goes on.

My point is that everything we do has a biological reason behind it, not just being prone to good/evil, foids are it's perfect example

My point is that everything we do has a biological reason behind it, not just being prone to good/evil, foids are it's perfect example
Saying our actions are motivated by biological factors rather than “character” doesn’t debunk race realism in the slightest. It in fact supports it

Saying our actions are motivated by biological factors rather than “character” doesn’t debunk race realism in the slightest. It in fact supports it
I'm at the barber rn, will further elaborate my point when I get home

Take at look at history, not just your neighborhood filled with thugs, it's not that hard
you will see how equal we are when i release a compilation of +7.000 videos of niggers chimping out and gamg stomping people's head

All humans have roughly 99,9% of the same genetic code
Forgot to mention this in my earlier response but sharing 99.9% of our genetic code doesn’t mean nearly as much as you think it means. Humans also share 99% of our DNA with chimps

go live in africa or south america then nigger

Forgot to mention this in my earlier response but sharing 99.9% of our genetic code doesn’t mean nearly as much as you think it means. Humans also share 99% of our DNA with chimps
Huh... no? Where did you even take that from anyways

you will see how equal we are when i release a compilation of +7.000 videos of niggers chimping out and gamg stomping people's head
Wow, that doesn't sound nothing like the torture methods and literally every war that has been waged on the globe with 100x more humans of every race dying, black people are on average dangerous but you're clearly missing the point

Untitled910 20230824083955

Untitled897 20230816191703
Untitled900 20230816193945

1610168297750.png

1508714638333.jpg

Screenshot 20230907 154754 024
images

images
images
images

IMG 20230808 140001 914

View: https://odysee.com/@AmericanRenaissance:7/ColdWinters:8

View: https://odysee.com/@AmericanRenaissance:7/Rushton:b

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/p4WjhO8hcRRX/

View: https://odysee.com/@NationalistContent:0/Debunking-Out-of-Africa-Theory-in-Under-15-Minutes---ROBERT-SEPEHR:9

Last edited:
And? Taxonomy as a whole is subjective, even a downie can dismantle this “logic”. Leopards have less heterozygosity as a species than humans do, yet we classify them into 9 different subspecies. Elk have less than us as well yet we classify them into four subspecies. Same goes for chimps and we classify them into four subspecies. List goes on.

Yep, but it's trivial that we homo sapiens can function the same ways as any other, I literally live on a continent far away from yours and I've never met you or your people in my entire life, yet we are here speaking on the very same language. Why is that? Magic?

Huh... no? Where did you even take that from anyways
Nvm it seems like it’s a debunked stat. From around the same era as the one claiming all humans share 99.9% of our DNA though, lord knows if the latter is trash as well. You’d never know though, cause the people in power don’t want research conducted into this

Nvm it seems like it’s a debunked stat. From around the same era as the one claiming all humans share 99.9% of our DNA though, lord knows if the latter is trash as well. You’d never know though, cause the people in power don’t want research conducted into this
If the genetic gap between humans were that wide paternity tests would have been made in a lot more simpler manner

I want to ask you a question tho, where do you draw the line for what is human? Take me for example, I'm black, by some folks here thesis I could not be considered human but rather an homo erectus, where does the human-erectus limits meet each other? What separates me from you? Tell me that objectively

most people have similar IQ

View attachment 869840
"average" despite being 13% of USA population, blacks commit 60% of the crimes
You're missing the point again, I'm not talking about those statistics, but rather as a human global behavior, like yes a white dude could smash your skull crack open too if he were in a really bad day

I want to ask you a question tho, where do you draw the line for what is human? Take me for example, I'm black, by some folks here thesis I could not be considered human but rather an homo erectus, where does the human-erectus limits meet each other? What separates me from you? Tell me that objectively
same species, different subspecies, is that simple

You're missing the point again, I'm not talking about those statistics, but rather as a human global behavior, like yes a white dude could smash your skull crack open too if he were in a really bad day
this isnt even a point buddy

this isnt even a point buddy
Yes it is, because the implication being made is the violence equals to black race exclusively, I've seen dozens of threads about it and I don't really think they've been made ironically, but that isn't true

Paternity tests aren’t used specifically to detect a father of a different race. In fact, I’m sure in 99.9% of cases a guy with a gf/wife of the same race who births a mixed kid does not need a paternity test to know the child isn’t his

Last edited:
Paternity tests aren’t used specifically to detect a father of a different race. In fact, I’m 99.9% sure a someone with a gf/wife of the same race who births a mixed kid does not need a paternity test to know the child isn’t his
Responded to the wrong message, my bad

Yes it is, because the implication being made is the violence equals to black race exclusively, I've seen dozens of threads about it and I don't really think they've been made ironically, but that isn't true
no, violence correlates with low IQ

Untitled916 20230907234203

and certain groups of people have a majority of 60-70-80 IQ so they are a dangerous majority

@Chudpreet curries have a different body so they tend to be less violent or am i wrong?

Paternity tests aren’t used specifically to detect a father of a different race. In fact, I’m sure in 99.9% of cases a guy with a gf/wife of the same race who births a mixed kid does not need a paternity test to know the child isn’t his
Yes but when it does, it's not that easy to identify and correlates DNA sequences

no, violence correlates with low IQ

View attachment 869855

and certain groups of people have a majority of 60-70-80 IQ so they are a dangerous majority

@Chudpreet curries have a different body so they tend to be less violent or am i wrong?
IQ is not a inherent and static factor, otherwise schools wouldn't even have been thought of being made, people need to be shaped to be civilians, that's why we have the concept of nuclear family, social boundaries, laws, education, etc. Am I wrong?

If you deny the biological reality behind race, you are poorly-read on the subject, and bluepilled. Plain and simple. Not that we expect a dysgenic mixed-breed from Brazil to comprehend and acknowledge reality anytime soon. Your average IQ is 87 after all.

Brazil IQ Rank

Asian brazilians: 99 IQ
Whites: 95 IQ
Browns/Mestizos: 81 IQ
Blacks: 71 IQ
its joever

its joever
So you deny that people don't need to be shaped by society them? Do you agree that every social structure is useless and genetics determines everything, including if a group of people will strive?

So you deny that people don't need to be shaped by society them? Do you agree that every social structure is useless and genetics determines everything, including if a group of people will strive?
yes, its all about the people, USSR was 90% white and their system worked for 69 years, a society is shaped by its people/race not the other way around

What makes people believe in racial equality?

Person: Because we are all human.

Jailbait Collector: Even though that's true, being human does not make us totally equal. Take men and women as an example. While they belong to the human species, they are different biologically and physically. Their differences in behavior are both inherited and culturally adopted. They may overlap in certain aspects, but remain distinguishable and unique. Having that in mind, what exactly makes you think races are equal when not even the sexes are?

Person: Of course people are different. However, what I mean by that is, we all should be treated equally by the system and society. No racial discrimination at all.

Jailbait Collector: Let's suppose, for the sake of the argument, that we start treating everyone as the same today, which means no racial discrimination. Is it possible that some people will be treated with less respect by society if they end up committing most of the crimes in the country?

Person: Yes.

Jailbait Collector: Interesting. Blacks commit most of the crimes in the United States, according to reports. Does this fact make it fair for society to judge them as criminals?

Person: No.

Jailbait Collector: Why not?

Person: Because it's not all of them. Whites commit crimes, too.

Jailbait Collector: Correct. Not all Blacks commit crimes and some Whites are criminals. However, considering that most crimes are commited by Blacks and Whites commit less crimes than Blacks, on average, doesn't that mean Blacks are more likely than Whites to commit crimes?

Person: Yes, it does, but Blacks are inclined to commit crimes due to their poor environment and lower levels of education.

Jailbait Collector: I'm sure culture plays a role. I would like to ask you something, though. On average, who is more likely to commit crimes: men or women?

Person: I think it's men.

Jailbait Collector: Indeed. Men are more likely to commit crimes than women. Why do you think that is?

Person: Because men are more aggressive than women.

Jailbait Collector: Judging by this same observation, don't you think it's possible for Blacks to be more aggressive than Whites? Around the world, their communities tend to have high rates of criminality. This is not a coincidence. After all, behavior is largely inherited, as scientific research has shown.

Person: Sure, but what makes you think their behavior is inherited?

Jailbait Collector: Because the most important characteristics of human beings are largely inherited. Height, intelligence, beauty, health, and aggression. Why would behavior be any different?

Person: Okay. I suppose this can be partly due to genetics. Environment and culture shape these traits too, right?

Jailbait Collector: They do. Yet men are taller than women around the world, and it would be pretty silly to assume that is because women are poorly fed compared to men. Aggression is more common among men than women, and it would also be silly to assume that is because men are more likely to watch violent movies or play violent videogames than women. They are naturally more aggressive as they are naturally taller than women. Blacks are naturally more aggressive as they are naturally less intelligent than Whites.

Person: Blacks are not less intelligent. They don't have too much access to education, which is why they don't score as high as Whites on IQ tests.

Jailbait Collector: First of all, intelligence is different from education. You can be intelligent and have no education; you can be educated and have no intelligence. Just like every other trait I have mentioned, intelligence is largely inherited. Some people are stronger than others. Some people are taller than others. Some people are prettier than others. Some people are healthier than others. Some people are smarter than others. Now, environment and culture do count, but this difference is mainly genetic.

Person: What makes you say that?

Jailbait Collector: Can you teach a chimpanzee how to drive a car? Can you teach a chimpanzee how to fly an airplane? How about using a computer? I guess chimpanzees aren't capable of doing that because it takes higher intelligence to do so. Unless you believe they can't do it because they didn't have as much access to education as humans...

Person: You're comparing species. We are talking about races.

Jailbait Collector: Species differ. Races differ. Ethnicities differ. Individuals differ. If such differences didn't exist, then there would be no need for such distinctions. These distinctions are perceived by society because they are true. They are not made up by lunatics.

Person: But if Blacks had better education, they'd be as much intelligent as Whites.

Jailbait Collector: Not so. Since intelligence is mainly inherited, Blacks would not surpass Whites on IQ tests even if they did study. Blacks who live in first world countries with better schools still don't reach the IQ average of Whites and East Asians living in the same countries. This fact suggests the difference is largely genetic for everyone.

Person: I thought intelligence could be increased by studies.

Jailbait Collector: It can raise a few points of IQ, but the difference is still largely genetic. Take flowers and trees as an example. If you don't water the seeds, they will never grow. At the same time, flowers are genetically programmed to grow centimeters while trees tend to grow meters. Flowers can't be taller than trees even if you excessively water them.

Person: Okay, but we can't judge people based on their skin color.

Jailbait Collector: Race is not only about skin color. Genetic clusters can distinguish the major races using their DNA. Anthropology can distinguish the major races solely by their skulls and skeletons. Thousands of years of geographical isolation and constant environmental pressure have shaped the major races in different ways. They vary in intelligence average, temper, aggression levels, height, appearance, and behavior. This last one in particular creates culture.

Person: Race is a social construct.

Jailbait Collector: Race is not a social construct. Society is a racial construct. We see millions of immigrants crossing the borders of our White countries to live in advanced civilizations created by our forefathers. We don't see the other way around often, right? Even the East Asians needed the help of Western society to thrive. Whites were the first race to land on the moon. Whites were the first race to travel around the world with caravels. Whites were the pioneers of scientific revolution and artistic innovation throughout the decades. The whole world is better off thanks to Whites and our contributions.

Person: What makes you think you are related to another person just because they're White?

Jailbait Collector: Oh, it's just a coincidence that we share so much DNA. It's a coincidence that we share history and sometimes culture. It's a coincidence that we cluster together in DNA tests. Race is an extended family. We are related because we belong to the same group.

Person: There's no such thing as a pure race, though.

Jailbait Collector: There's no such thing as a pure species either. Humans share 98% of their DNA with chimpanzees, yet humans can be easily distinguished from chimpanzees. Humans behave differently and have higher levels of intelligence. Of course, those who deny the existence of races are almost certainly chimpanzees. Too ignorant to be considered fully human. Apart from that, these species are easily identified and categorized as two different groups. Men and women, as a case in point, are identical when it comes to chromosomes except for one: the 46th. Men have an XY chromosome. Women have an XX chromosome. Difference between the sexes are huge. Therefore races do not need to be pure in order to exist and differ.

Person: Most scientists believe that race isn't real.

Jailbait Collector: Science isn't a democracy. Something isn't suddenly true just because most people believe in it. Furthermore, many scientists believe in the existence of human races, but are not allowed to express their views in the Jewish-controlled media nor are they accepted in the politically correct academia. Scientists who do express their views on race are usually persecuted like Dr. James Watson.

Person: Race-mixing is healthy.

Jailbait Collector: Race-mixing decreases the IQ of Whites, removes the identity of an offspring, and even affects their overall beauty. No, mixed-race people are not pretty. Some of them might be, but the vast majority of them have disproportional features. Their traits don't match. No wonder why they so desperately try to look White.

Person: You are racist.

Jailbait Collector: If you claim only Whites can be racist, then you're being racist yourself.
:bigbrain:
i will not judge grays by their join date anymore

yes, its all about the people, USSR was 90% white and their system worked for 69 years, a society is shaped by its people/race not the other way around
So law enforcement, educators, politicians, family, social boundaries... all useless right? Well, that makes me (and the whole world) completely not agree with you guys point about race, and I certainly do not wish to live in such a scenario where these things aren't enforced, after all although I know some of u guys hate the concept of family that goes against my moral code, and I don't think we'll get to see if your statement is really true on practical terms, bc USSR still had some strong social structure present at their time (and still holodomor happened) so we can't really prove that genetic thing on the real world

What makes people believe in racial equality?

Person: Because we are all human.

Jailbait Collector: Even though that's true, being human does not make us totally equal. Take men and women as an example. While they belong to the human species, they are different biologically and physically. Their differences in behavior are both inherited and culturally adopted. They may overlap in certain aspects, but remain distinguishable and unique. Having that in mind, what exactly makes you think races are equal when not even the sexes are?

Person: Of course people are different. However, what I mean by that is, we all should be treated equally by the system and society. No racial discrimination at all.

Jailbait Collector: Let's suppose, for the sake of the argument, that we start treating everyone as the same today, which means no racial discrimination. Is it possible that some people will be treated with less respect by society if they end up committing most of the crimes in the country?

Person: Yes.

Jailbait Collector: Interesting. Blacks commit most of the crimes in the United States, according to reports. Does this fact make it fair for society to judge them as criminals?

Person: No.

Jailbait Collector: Why not?

Person: Because it's not all of them. Whites commit crimes, too.

Jailbait Collector: Correct. Not all Blacks commit crimes and some Whites are criminals. However, considering that most crimes are commited by Blacks and Whites commit less crimes than Blacks, on average, doesn't that mean Blacks are more likely than Whites to commit crimes?

Person: Yes, it does, but Blacks are inclined to commit crimes due to their poor environment and lower levels of education.

Jailbait Collector: I'm sure culture plays a role. I would like to ask you something, though. On average, who is more likely to commit crimes: men or women?

Person: I think it's men.

Jailbait Collector: Indeed. Men are more likely to commit crimes than women. Why do you think that is?

Person: Because men are more aggressive than women.

Jailbait Collector: Judging by this same observation, don't you think it's possible for Blacks to be more aggressive than Whites? Around the world, their communities tend to have high rates of criminality. This is not a coincidence. After all, behavior is largely inherited, as scientific research has shown.

Person: Sure, but what makes you think their behavior is inherited?

Jailbait Collector: Because the most important characteristics of human beings are largely inherited. Height, intelligence, beauty, health, and aggression. Why would behavior be any different?

Person: Okay. I suppose this can be partly due to genetics. Environment and culture shape these traits too, right?

Jailbait Collector: They do. Yet men are taller than women around the world, and it would be pretty silly to assume that is because women are poorly fed compared to men. Aggression is more common among men than women, and it would also be silly to assume that is because men are more likely to watch violent movies or play violent videogames than women. They are naturally more aggressive as they are naturally taller than women. Blacks are naturally more aggressive as they are naturally less intelligent than Whites.

Person: Blacks are not less intelligent. They don't have too much access to education, which is why they don't score as high as Whites on IQ tests.

Jailbait Collector: First of all, intelligence is different from education. You can be intelligent and have no education; you can be educated and have no intelligence. Just like every other trait I have mentioned, intelligence is largely inherited. Some people are stronger than others. Some people are taller than others. Some people are prettier than others. Some people are healthier than others. Some people are smarter than others. Now, environment and culture do count, but this difference is mainly genetic.

Person: What makes you say that?

Jailbait Collector: Can you teach a chimpanzee how to drive a car? Can you teach a chimpanzee how to fly an airplane? How about using a computer? I guess chimpanzees aren't capable of doing that because it takes higher intelligence to do so. Unless you believe they can't do it because they didn't have as much access to education as humans...

Person: You're comparing species. We are talking about races.

Jailbait Collector: Species differ. Races differ. Ethnicities differ. Individuals differ. If such differences didn't exist, then there would be no need for such distinctions. These distinctions are perceived by society because they are true. They are not made up by lunatics.

Person: But if Blacks had better education, they'd be as much intelligent as Whites.

Jailbait Collector: Not so. Since intelligence is mainly inherited, Blacks would not surpass Whites on IQ tests even if they did study. Blacks who live in first world countries with better schools still don't reach the IQ average of Whites and East Asians living in the same countries. This fact suggests the difference is largely genetic for everyone.

Person: I thought intelligence could be increased by studies.

Jailbait Collector: It can raise a few points of IQ, but the difference is still largely genetic. Take flowers and trees as an example. If you don't water the seeds, they will never grow. At the same time, flowers are genetically programmed to grow centimeters while trees tend to grow meters. Flowers can't be taller than trees even if you excessively water them.

Person: Okay, but we can't judge people based on their skin color.

Jailbait Collector: Race is not only about skin color. Genetic clusters can distinguish the major races using their DNA. Anthropology can distinguish the major races solely by their skulls and skeletons. Thousands of years of geographical isolation and constant environmental pressure have shaped the major races in different ways. They vary in intelligence average, temper, aggression levels, height, appearance, and behavior. This last one in particular creates culture.

Person: Race is a social construct.

Jailbait Collector: Race is not a social construct. Society is a racial construct. We see millions of immigrants crossing the borders of our White countries to live in advanced civilizations created by our forefathers. We don't see the other way around often, right? Even the East Asians needed the help of Western society to thrive. Whites were the first race to land on the moon. Whites were the first race to travel around the world with caravels. Whites were the pioneers of scientific revolution and artistic innovation throughout the decades. The whole world is better off thanks to Whites and our contributions.

Person: What makes you think you are related to another person just because they're White?

Jailbait Collector: Oh, it's just a coincidence that we share so much DNA. It's a coincidence that we share history and sometimes culture. It's a coincidence that we cluster together in DNA tests. Race is an extended family. We are related because we belong to the same group.

Person: There's no such thing as a pure race, though.

Jailbait Collector: There's no such thing as a pure species either. Humans share 98% of their DNA with chimpanzees, yet humans can be easily distinguished from chimpanzees. Humans behave differently and have higher levels of intelligence. Of course, those who deny the existence of races are almost certainly chimpanzees. Too ignorant to be considered fully human. Apart from that, these species are easily identified and categorized as two different groups. Men and women, as a case in point, are identical when it comes to chromosomes except for one: the 46th. Men have an XY chromosome. Women have an XX chromosome. Difference between the sexes are huge. Therefore races do not need to be pure in order to exist and differ.

Person: Most scientists believe that race isn't real.

Jailbait Collector: Science isn't a democracy. Something isn't suddenly true just because most people believe in it. Furthermore, many scientists believe in the existence of human races, but are not allowed to express their views in the Jewish-controlled media nor are they accepted in the politically correct academia. Scientists who do express their views on race are usually persecuted like Dr. James Watson.

Person: Race-mixing is healthy.

Jailbait Collector: Race-mixing decreases the IQ of Whites, removes the identity of an offspring, and even affects their overall beauty. No, mixed-race people are not pretty. Some of them might be, but the vast majority of them have disproportional features. Their traits don't match. No wonder why they so desperately try to look White.

Person: You are racist.

Jailbait Collector: If you claim only Whites can be racist, then you're being racist yourself.
I'm not discussing based on my bias tho, you make it sound like I'm that self-contradicting imaginary strawman u created, that's not true, u can read on my messages, I'm trying to understand your point while pushing mine

So law enforcement, educators, politicians, family, social boundaries... all useless right?
it all comes after the people, so law, education, less corrupt politicians and traditional family can work, elite culture and education plays a little role, public education right now is like just brainwashing, woke propaganda and money washing