Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Some bitch had better kiss me soon

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
This is getting fucking pathetic. Every single day I have to roam the streets and see couples casually engage in an act that I long for. Other people get to do it hourly and take it for granted while I have to drag pictures of lips across my face just to imagine the feeling. I'm forced to see it in the media, in movies, on YouTube, EVERYWHERE! Everywhere, people get kissed by girls and I'm essentially forced to watch. Even people on this fucking forum admit to having been kissed. My lips don't even know the motion of kissing thanks to my starvation. It's a fucking basic human need that I'm unfairly deprived of.
My dream come true is to be kissed on my lips, cheeks, neck, and forehead, but I'm dying to be kissed ANYWHERE. ANYWHERE! A femoid could kiss me on my fucking fingertips and I'd be satisfied, and maybe even ejaculate, even though normies get to have the full lips and tongue treatment.
I'M. FUCKING. DESPERATE. I need it NOW.

Last edited:
be an iNCel hERo and drive your BMW into them because they can't dodge the rodge.

Thotpatrol

Next time you go out, play this on loop on your phone

Approach every fem you see with puppy dog eyes, as if you will burst into tears
you'll get your kiss

Cringed really hard at this but it's true. A kiss lasts less than a few seconds but these cunts have too much fucking pride and hedonism to make an sub8 not want to go ER. They won't put their lips on an incel's lips, but they are willing to put it on Chad's herpes-ridden cock.

Shit I know how this feel, I don't have a fucking clue how the mechanics of kissing works, If by some miracle this would happen I will fucked up really bad to the point of being a horrible memory to have

Cringed really hard at this but it's true. A kiss lasts less than a few seconds but these cunts have too much fucking pride and hedonism to make an sub8 not want to go ER. They won't put their lips on an incel's lips, but they are willing to put it on Chad's herpes-ridden cock.
AAED7A34 8606 4D24 A336 343793817E3F

The weird thing is I don't even know how to kiss. It seems like its so natural for everyone else. I'll admit I've given a girl a peck before in elementary school, but I have never madeout with a real foid. Only my hand.

Grab one and force her to kiss you.
They cant stop you.
Youre an unstoppable madman.
Were all unstoppable mad men.
Muahahaha

how do I kiss though

Kissing is the thing I want to do more than anything when it comes to women. There is something very romantic about it.

how do I kiss though
I think you're asking the wrong people m8y.

Grab one and force her to kiss you.
They cant stop you.
Youre an unstoppable madman.
Were all unstoppable mad men.
Muahahaha
lol, reminds me of those cartoon villains.

Kissing is the thing I want to do more than anything when it comes to women. There is something very romantic about it.

I think you're asking the wrong people m8y.

:feelsrope:

I've never been kissed too, relax brother, and cope with us.

Imagine being 24 years old without female contact besides a hug from my mother. Just the thought of my age and how I'd viewed in society if people knew. FUCK this thread is sui fuel op

Imagine being 24 years old without female contact besides a hug from my mother. Just the thought of my age and how I'd viewed in society if people knew. FUCK this thread is sui fuel op
have you ever held hands already?

have you ever held hands already?
I have never held hands with a human foid. I pecked a girl allegedly on a golf course when I was 7 but I don't even remember doing it. My parents say they saw me, so it doesn't even count.

I have never hugged a female outside of my family. Females are intimidated by me and my stern looking face.

stop calling women bitches and maybe they will kiss you ;););););):lul:

some bitch better give me a smooch!

Does anyone know who made the thread about trying to hug his mother and her finding it disquieting?
Please link.

you'll get your kiss

Yeah. The Kiss of Death.

you'll get your kiss

A kiss from Tyrone in jail. He will be arrested for thinking about love in a femoid’s presence.

Just "kiss me I am desperate" sign.
EZ

Just "kiss me I am desperate" sign.
EZ

Nice :feelsokman: now that's what I like to see, a positive, pro-active incel

so sick of the woe-is-me motherfuckers that infest this place tbh
all you do is moan, moan, moan, jeez sometimes just does me in ya know wow moan, moan, moan
Because that'll totally work for an incel.
Do it! Do it you fucking bitch!

Do it or shut the fuck up! We've had enough of your bullshit!

Last edited:
I'd kiss you OP

When girls look at me they look at me with disguisse.Just imagine how thay gonna look at me if they are near to my face. I dont belive that some girl is gonna be near to my face for kiss me.

Hurt a lot,but is true:feelsbadman: