Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Some bitch had better kiss me soon

When girls look at me they look at me with disgust.Just imagine how thay gonna look at me if they are near to my face. I dont belive that some girl is gonna be near to my face for kiss me.

Hurts a lot,but is true:feelsbadman:
:feelsrope:

Hilarious/tragic thing is that if Chad walked up to a woman he'd never met before and said 'Bitch, kiss me now,' she would.

This is getting fucking pathetic. Every single day I have to roam the streets and see couples casually engage in an act that I long for. Other people get to do it hourly and take it for granted while I have to drag pictures of lips across my face just to imagine the feeling. I'm forced to see it in the media, in movies, on YouTube, EVERYWHERE! Everywhere, people get kissed by girls and I'm essentially forced to watch. Even people on this fucking forum admit to having been kissed. My lips don't even know the motion of kissing thanks to my starvation. It's a fucking basic human need that I'm unfairly deprived of.
My dream come true is to be kissed on my lips, cheeks, neck, and forehead, but I'm dying to be kissed ANYWHERE. ANYWHERE! A femoid could kiss me on my fucking fingertips and I'd be satisfied, and maybe even ejaculate, even though normies get to have the full lips and tongue treatment.
I'M. FUCKING. DESPERATE. I need it NOW.
You're seeking an illusion. Kissing and even sex are nothing. I could care less. I'm so far gone I'm through the other side. I'm an evil Buddha. :) You guys need to become Satanists and use your energy attacking that fuck up God.

You're seeking an illusion. Kissing and even sex are nothing. I could care less. I'm so far gone I'm through the other side. I'm an evil Buddha. :) You guys need to become Satanists and use your energy attacking that fuck up God.
Sounds like cope tbh