Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Some absolutely retarded shit my autistic friend said .. “socially liberal values attract women” .. “Asian men are the most popular with women”

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
89380AEB 688D 48D8 B497 F29FE97AAF7D
9A06C740 06CE 40D1 AB4C DF54E9E87A11

My diagnosis:
:bluepill: overdosis
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Yeah you need to drop that friend. :feelswhat:

How old is this retard? I bet he's 16-17. Tell him to get his yellow ass out of the basement more often and stop coping with r/aznidentity.

How old is this retard? I bet he's 16-17. Tell him to get his yellow ass out of the basement more often and stop coping with r/aznidentity.

hes an almost 25 year old mulatto

Havent seen so much delusion since i last went on IT :lul:

Social progressive values are great for picking up girls
Social progressive values are great for girls to notice who will be a beta buxxer/surrogate father to Chad's spawn

The kind where you cook for your wife and still get to drive the car
So he's willing to be her butler and her chauffeur. Nice

Well thats fucking retarded

He can get high on his delusional copes all he wants. The numbers speaks for itself. Reality will sink in sooner or later, whenever he decides to accept it.

Kinda wishful thinking on my part, a lot of people live their entire lives with delusions. Part of being a normie I guess.

that last text is the holiest of copes

He can get high on his delusional copes all he wants. The numbers speaks for itself. Reality will sink in sooner or later, whenever he decides to accept it.

Kinda wishful thinking on my part, a lot of people live their entire lives with delusions. Part of being a normie I guess.

he has severe Asperger’s

Social progressive values are great for picking up girls
Social progressive values are great for girls to notice who will be a beta buxxer/surrogate father to Chad's spawn

The kind where you cook for your wife and still get to drive the car
So he's willing to be her butler and her chauffeur. Nice

Can i be you doormat Miss?

Just kek at people , im a basement Rotter aswell But at least i figured It Out " of how pretentious and straight Out lunatic / deceisive Woman are

progressive facial structure is good for attracting girls

Can't be more retarded than this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back