Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Somalis are the biggest incels alive

X

XANDIARIES

outta luck, outta time
I would include the greater horn of Africa, but I think they are tied with curries and for 2nd worst. Ricecels aren't even in the game, they are in hell.

Just from my experience with them online and in person, Somalis are truly a very ugly race of people, very deformed niggas in terms of their teeth, eyes, foreheads, coloring..... the list could go on. Now curries are ugly too but on average I would not describe them to be as hideous as Somalis.

also notice how most black incels in the west are east African and not west African, west African BBC's are fakecel, unless you are legit Treacher-collins-tier as a west African, fast-twitch nig there is no fucking way you can be incel.

like how is this fair? how do east africans get the coloring of Dravidian curries but none of the BBC bones, frame, and dimorphism. "Muh caucasian" if your're somali it is over 9.85 times out of 10.

@Colvin even you mog a somali

Last edited:
I fucking wish. Somalis in our country breed more than anyone else. Inceldom is more about culture than any physical trait. :feelsUnreal:

We used to call them "skinnies."

"LOOK AT ME!

I'M THE CAPTAIN NOW!"

- said the Somalian Pirate (i m3an, Patriot, because they hit illegal fishing vessels and waste dumpers)

How many somalis do we have posting on the forum

at least their women look decent,

They slay in Scandinavia.
Sweden is Somali Paradise

I would include the greater horn of Africa, but I think they are tied with curries and for 2nd worst. Ricecels aren't even in the game, they are in hell.

Just from my experience with them online and in person, Somalis are truly a very ugly race of people, very deformed niggas in terms of their teeth, eyes, foreheads, coloring..... the list could go on. Now curries are ugly too but on average I would not describe them to be as hideous as Somalis.

also notice how most black incels in the west are east African and not west African, west African BBC's are fakecel, unless you are legit Treacher-collins-tier as a west African, fast-twitch nig there is no fucking way you can be incel.

like how is this fair? how do east africans get the coloring of Dravidian curries but none of the BBC bones, frame, and dimorphism. "Muh caucasian" if your're somali it is over 9.85 times out of 10.

Casual take. We are, on average, one of the tallest ethnicities in the West. The average Somali gets way more pussy than the average Indian and there's no competition lol. I just got unlucky.

Ah somalicel here. Ask me any questions about Somali inceldom
They slay in Scandinavia.
Sweden is Somali Paradise
Not really. Most Swedish foids don’t even like Somalis. They are not the bbc race they are familiar with.

Last edited:

Wdym Somalia fuck other Somalis

Somalicel reporting. I am the result of multiple generations of marriages in which the foid did not have much of a choice. Thus, a large part of the Somali male population are not a result of sexual selection. The males are as often gawky and ungainly as the females are decent/beauteous.
yeah east Africans are ugly af

don't exaggerate

Prime minister of Ethiopia, half-Oromo, half-Amhara.

Capture

Somalicel reporting. I am the result of multiple generations of marriages in which the foid did not have much of a choice. Thus, a large part of the Somali male population are not a result of sexual selection. The males are as often gawky and ungainly as the females are decent/beauteous.

don't exaggerate

Prime minister of Ethiopia, half-Oromo, half-Amhara.

View attachment 504710
yeah this nigga is ugly as fuccck

When women go for a "Black Guy" a skinny 5'7'' soft curly haired, arab nosed, dark af Horn African is not what they have in mind, but rather a Mandinko warrior with Fat lips, Broad nose with flared nostrils, thick afro, 6'3'' height, 8 inch peepee. Somalis, Eritreans, Ethiopians, and Somalis all fit this bill with some exceptions (some southern tribes look different ie, those tribes that put Dish Plates in their mouths are not true Horners, but Nilotics from Sudan).

Ah somalicel here. Ask me any questions about Somali inceldom

Not really. Most Swedish foids don’t even like Somalis. They are not the bbc race they are familiar with.
Do Bengalis have a chance with Somalis?

When women go for a "Black Guy" a skinny 5'7'' soft curly haired, arab nosed, dark af Horn African is not what they have in mind, but rather a Mandinko warrior with Fat lips, Broad nose with flared nostrils, thick afro, 6'3'' height, 8 inch peepee. Somalis, Eritreans, Ethiopians, and Somalis all fit this bill with some exceptions (some southern tribes look different ie, those tribes that put Dish Plates in their mouths are not true Horners, but Nilotics from Sudan).
even in that paragraph there is subtle coping done on your part, making it appear as though east africans have soft, gracile features. They have ideal bitch features.

also mentioning the nostrils of west africans but not their mogger zygos, chin, hairlines, browridges, etc.

I hate west africans too make no mistake, I hate a lot of niggas

even in that paragraph there is subtle coping done on your part, making it appear as though east africans have soft, gracile features. They have ideal bitch features.

also mentioning the nostrils of west africans but not their mogger zygos, chin, hairlines, browridges, etc.

I hate west africans too make no mistake, I hate a lot of niggas
Yeah ik, but personal experience tends to make me focus on those areas the most (typical bantus give me shit for not being one of them, and of course being non-white and for a time I just larped as an Arab), but your right, besides the midget height in my original reply, East African (assuming Horners and not the swahili nations like Kenya, Tanzania, whatever...) have shit features, such as big forheads, Extropia and Cross-eye (probably due to imbreeding), early balding, recessed chins, etc...

Yeah ik, but personal experience tends to make me focus on those areas the most (typical bantus give me shit for not being one of them, and of course being non-white and for a time I just larped as an Arab), but your right, besides the midget height in my original reply, East African (assuming Horners and not the swahili nations like Kenya, Tanzania, whatever...) have shit features, such as big forheads, Extropia and Cross-eye (probably due to imbreeding), early balding, recessed chins, etc...
yeah brutal, if you're east african and look middle eastern(light skin and dark features), congrats you made it

I have a sort of bitterness and resentment towards African-Americans because of how they treated me as a child. Technically, Somalis and Bantus are legit different races given how long ago the West and East African branch of humanity broke off, and given that Somalis have 35 to 40% Eurasian origin (source not known). My ethnic difference made me a bullying target for Bantu-Americans. Why does the U.S government insist on grouping us in the same racial category?

I have a sort of bitterness and resentment towards African-Americans because of how they treated me as a child. Technically, Somalis and Bantus are legit different races given how long ago the West and East African branch of humanity broke off, and given that Somalis have 35 to 40% Eurasian origin (source not known). My ethnic difference made me a bullying target for Bantu-Americans. Why does the U.S government insist on grouping us in the same racial category?
How do you feel about Ghanian/Nigerian people?

Somalia is the most recent example of a anarcho capitalist society

I met an east African immigrant dude a couple of months ago. He was around 5'8 and incel. Worked a shit job like most immigrant men do.

American women definitely look down on ethnic subhuman males. And yes, Black Americans do bully east African immigrants but like the eritrean females.

I met an east African immigrant dude a couple of months ago. He was around 5'8 and incel. Worked a shit job like most immigrant men do.

American women definitely look down on ethnic subhuman males. And yes, Black Americans do bully east African immigrants but like the eritrean females.
Yeah, some African Americans tend to "worship" Horner Foids, yet give shit to Horner men, actually in the inner city from where I live nearby, a lot of the Horner and the African American belonged to rival gangs that hated each other, sometimes hear shoot outs on the news.

Somalia is a horrible country in every way possible tbh

We're taller than every other black race bar Nilotes and, from what I can tell, we have large dicks. It's just frame and hyperforheadism that's keeping most down.

I fucking wish. Somalis in our country breed more than anyone else. Inceldom is more about culture than any physical trait. :feelsUnreal:
True tbh somal isnt the west
True tbh somal isnt the west

We're taller than every other black race bar Nilotes and, from what I can tell, we have large dicks. It's just frame and hyperforheadism that's keeping most down.
Yeah, but somehow my genetics missed the height part and am 5'7"