Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Somalian ethnic scissored to death by Irish whores

D

Darkness to light

Veteran

View: https://youtu.be/JJx2BeOIHkQ

View: https://youtu.be/BuLUiEYaLJI

He was dating one of sisters after couple bottles of vodka he makes a pass at the other sister in a drunken rage they stab him to death with scissors cut off his genitals and throw his carcass in a dumping ground

Of course the whores got off lightly with 15 years whilst being allowed to leave on supervised visits

All sex havers deserve

it's ok since he was a nigger

reverse coal toll

Scissor is illegal in my county

this is pure honkfuel :feelsclown: this niggercel thought he could ascend.....in a white country. with white foids.... like what did you expect my guy. with your looks and build? you would've fared better at marathons, running with fellow kenyancels and Ethiopiancels. like ITfags talk endlessly about racism here when niggers probably have more chances of getting killed by such foids lmao. but yeah only incels are racist in the end :feelsgah:

this is pure honkfuel :feelsclown: this niggercel thought he could ascend.....in a white country. with white foids.... like what did you expect my guy. with your looks and build? you would've fared better at marathons, running with fellow kenyancels and Ethiopiancels. like ITfags talk endlessly about racism here when niggers probably have more chances of getting killed by such foids lmao. but yeah only incels are racist in the end :feelsgah:
Nigga he did ascend he just pushed his luck with the other sister when he was drunk

Nigga he did ascend he just pushed his luck with the other sister when he was drunk
JFL I need to pay attention :feelsgah: I just jump to the worst conclusions when I see such things because oh how many worse I have seen and read about :what::blackpill:

Irish and UK foids are very ugly.

Reverse "burn the coal pay the toll"