Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie locks his female date on the balcony of high rise building, she jumps to her death.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
It turns out that the girl was being aggressive with the guy, she started it all. In retaliation, he locked her out on the balcony.

feeling trapped on the balcony, she jumped off due to panic and fell to her death.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

We keep being told by inceltears faggots that women can somehow sense our misogyny as if they have the magical power to read our minds, that’s why they reject us before we even get the chance to open our mouth to say a word, “but it has nothing to do with looks though” normie motherfuckers will say.

This is just another one of the millions of cases in which women’s “personality-detector” malfunctions, seeing as though she chose a guy who was harmful to her as due to the fact that she was unable to use her psychic powers to read his mind and realise that he posed a danger to her, in order to prevent meeting him in the first place and therefore prevent her death.

I guess women aren’t that good at reading personality after all, and that if she is with you it’s because she liked your looks and if she rejected you it’s because she didn’t like your looks.

[UWSL][/UWSL]
View: https://youtu.be/tgXjkKA0mIU

Last edited:
hes high tier normie at worst

Are you fucking retards going to actually comment your thoughts on the case?

or are you going to pick out the fact that I said he’s a Normie just to state that you think he’s better looking.

Whether he is Normie or chad isn’t the main focus of this thread, the focus is on the case itself, so if you don’t have anything of value or interest to add to the thread, just don’t comment please

who else high af rn?

Normie​

Jump to navigationJump to search
‎
In the incelosphere, a normie or normy (plural normies; also sometimes called NPC) is an average person. Normies can be subdivided into low-tier normies (incel-lite), mid-range normies and high-tier normies (or brads), roughly corresponding to ranks 4 through 7 on the decile scale. A broader definition of a normie refers to someone who has an average social life, is a sex haver, consumer of fakestream media, hence often bluepilled.
An equivalent of "normie" is "normalfag", althought the latter has become less and less used since 2016.
Wizardchan/Wizchan users refer to normies as normalfilth.

I remember hearing this case a few years back , not really sure what to make of it still

both of them are in the wrong imo but it serves as a good example to be weary of online dating for both parties

Foids for sure can't read minds, that's impossible. This is just more proof that looks are the great filter and not something more esoteric like personality and game. It is interesting that this will undoubtedly shown to be his fault, if it hasn't already. Even though she was the aggressor because she committed seppuku, she is the victim of the global patriarchic power system where men have all the advantages - or so the story goes. That's what bothers me most about that case.

why did she jump tho like wtf

Was he arrested even though she jumped herself?

havent heard of balconybrah in a while

Nothing of value was lost

I’m glad shes dead but I just wish she didn’t die so quickly and painlessly (as is the case when someone falls to their death from a great height), but at least In her last moments she was in pure terror and fright, that’s at least something for me to be happy about. I hope this happens to more women

Was he arrested even though she jumped herself?

Yeah, he was arrested can you believe it?!?!?

Australia is a cucked feminist gynocentric dictatorship

Last edited:
Yup. He got acquitted though, based jury.

The jury realised that she was just a dumb Slut who only got into that situation because she wanted to have sex, and that she only ended up with that guy because she chose him based on looks.

Jury also realised that nothing of value was lost, that’s why they gave not guilty verdict.

Extremely based jury, if only every jury was like that.

Last edited:
Yeah, he was arrested can you believe it?!?!?

Australia is a cucked feminist gynocentric dictatorship

They'll find a way to pin it on him and make it "manslaughter". Any bad actions a foid does has to be blamed on a man.

It turns out that the girl was being aggressive with the guy, she started it all. In retaliation, he locked her out on the balcony.

feeling trapped on the balcony, she jumped off due to panic and fell to her death.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
How stupid is she? Great post @IncelKing IT doesn't realize that being misogynistic has no effect on being able to pickup women ... in fact misogyny helps men pickup women because they are attracted to things they hate.

Are you fucking retards going to actually comment your thoughts on the case?

or are you going to pick out the fact that I said he’s a Normie just to state that you think he’s better looking.

Whether he is Normie or chad isn’t the main focus of this thread, the focus is on the case itself, so if you don’t have anything of value or interest to add to the thread, just don’t comment please
Yo why do you get so pissed off so easily? Take a chill pill bro :blackpill:

Foids aren't known for their intelligence.

They are fucking low iq creatures who don’t contribute to humanity through their intelligence, they only contribute to humanity through their bodies

We keep being told by inceltears faggots that women can somehow sense our misogyny as if they have the magical power to read our minds, that’s why they reject us before we even get the chance to open our mouth to say a word, “but it has nothing to do with looks though” normie motherfuckers will say.

This is just another one of the millions of cases in which women’s “personality-detector” malfunctions, seeing as though she chose a guy who was harmful to her as due to the fact that she was unable to use her psychic powers to read his mind and realise that he posed a danger to her, in order to prevent meeting him in the first place and therefore prevent her death.

I guess women aren’t that good at reading personality after all, and that if she is with you it’s because she liked your looks and if she rejected you it’s because she didn’t like your looks.

[UWSL][/UWSL]
View: https://youtu.be/tgXjkKA0mIU

Locking anyone on a balcony is sadistic

she has the iq of an animal lmao

who else high af rn?

Normie​

Jump to navigationJump to search
‎
In the incelosphere, a normie or normy (plural normies; also sometimes called NPC) is an average person. Normies can be subdivided into low-tier normies (incel-lite), mid-range normies and high-tier normies (or brads), roughly corresponding to ranks 4 through 7 on the decile scale. A broader definition of a normie refers to someone who has an average social life, is a sex haver, consumer of fakestream media, hence often bluepilled.
An equivalent of "normie" is "normalfag", althought the latter has become less and less used since 2016.
Wizardchan/Wizchan users refer to normies as normalfilth.
I’m high AF in class and that whole story is just lolfuel. Normie deserved it.

Nothing of value was lost

Can't breathe :feelskek:

Can't breathe :feelskek:

I know right? It’s so funny! This should happen more often! Women should all die premature deaths.

If I can’t have women, then nobody can have them.

How was he a danger to her if she did it to herself? :fuk:

Lol sounds like a pretty low IQ way to die.

I have very little Compassion for Prime Attractive sluts as they gave their Love and Sex to other Men but Never to Me

Foids for sure can't read minds, that's impossible. This is just more proof that looks are the great filter and not something more esoteric like personality and game. It is interesting that this will undoubtedly shown to be his fault, if it hasn't already. Even though she was the aggressor because she committed seppuku, she is the victim of the global patriarchic power system where men have all the advantages - or so the story goes. That's what bothers me most about that case.
This society dosnt Blame foids , ever.

Too bad the scumbag guy didn't jump off with her.

Women just love personalities!

Only thing is to get a woman in your life you need one of these kinds of personalities listed below or else she won’t be interested in you tee hee!! :feelsclown:

-10 inch personality
-Expensive sport’s car having personality
-Half a million dollars or more owning personality
-Square jaw, blue eyes, shredded physique type of personality

Yeah they sure do love them some personality! :feelsgah: