Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Somali Tyrone’s conquering Sweden

I mean don't blame the niggers. Blame the ones letting the niggers in.
I thought you were saying "don't blame white foids for fucking niggers" my bad bud

I really REALLY hope global warming is real and in the next century all the mutts drown and suffer in a inhospitable hell planet

That’s why white cucks are obsessed with stopping muh climate change so that the replacement hordes will live on, they literally want to sacrifice everything for people who hate them.

White cucks would probably let alien bug mfs lay eggs in them.

I really REALLY hope global warming is real and in the next century all the mutts drown and suffer in a inhospitable hell planet

That’s why white cucks are obsessed with stopping muh climate change so that the replacement hordes will live on, they literally want to sacrifice everything for people who hate them.

White cucks would probably let alien bug mfs lay eggs in them.
You know what am going to make it my life goal to accelerate this so called “climate change” I’ll buy/steal gallons of gasoline and burn it all to speed up the process and to make sure there’s less fuel for the next generation

I will buy batteries and throw them in the trash, I will destroy electrics, I will litter I will throw away toxic chemicals I will do everything to avenge my race.

As long as I can make this planet a worse place to live I’ve won

Sweden has fallen, rapefugees are fucking Swedish foids because their male counterparties are too aspy and cucked to talk to them. This is the future of Sweden say goodbye to blonde blue eyed goddesses. Somalians Arabs and Afghans need to be sent back

View: https://x.com/mrmooryan/status/1796950307257122892?s=46

Charts worldwide present us with info that foids of any race preffer white men (which includes those with the looks you care for in foids)

And the only way the refugees can fuck a swedish girl is this situation, where she is visibly not the prettiest. Otherwise they need to rape her or be Tyrone.

Dunno how many black racist there are (propably many) but if they get excited at fucking a white woman with the "aryan" looks, then they should have at least once thought that their masterplan requires artifical breeding for the creation of these foids so that the phenotype won't be lost.

Which is funny asf because the racist will have to see their sex slave give birth to a white man's kids lol.

As always the racist looses.

Incel solidarity. Fuck the stormfrontcels and Obunga priests.

I hope the white race goes extinct. I get happy when I see a mutt coupled with a white girl. It's about time the JBWs stop oppressing the world.

Somalis aren't particularly desirable and get mogged by other blacks, jfl if they can actually be seen as attractive in Sweden and swedish foids' standards